Failed evocations

It seriously gets me down when I fail an evocation. I haven’t had a single successful evocation. I felt like tonight was the night. I prepared my questions, I invoked Lucifer before I started the evocation, I stated my purpose and intent of the evocation, I spent an hour calling his name and chanting his enn. I don’t have any black candles so is that it? I dont have a temple or even a room to do the ritual in. That could be it. I’m doing it in the back of my Jeep because of my living situation. Maybe hes not interested in squeezing in there with me? I’ve tried evoking Lucifer, Azazel and Lilith. Invoking seems to work easily enough. I feel their amazing energies when I invoke them. It kinda feels like I can comprehend what their trying to say to me when I invoke them. I literally feel sad after every failed attempt. I get so excited and then, nothing. Can someone help me figure this out? Talk to them on my behalf or give me specific instructions? I’d pay for E.A. Koettings courses if I had the means. I just haven’t manifested that yet. Help. Please.

1 Like

Candles and the place have their importance but only up to a certain point. When you feel like understanding spirits, trust that it is so.
Also, open sigils: look at one, without too much “effort”, until the lines seems to flash or you feel some change. Create an astral temple: close your eyes, imagine the outside of your Temple like a pyramid or a gothic castle etc., open the door, enter and visualize the floor, the walls, furniture. For example, a big violet or red circle may be painted on the floor… You may do so through more sessions, confirming or changing the details.

1 Like

It’s very possible that Lucifer was there but your senses are not developed yet.

1 Like

What works for me is if you go in without expectations and are willing to let much time pass. It may seem your not getting anywhere and its redundant. Just do it from the heart, not because you want results now. Some people think they can sell their soul and get it right there (may be true,) but I believe it takes time and effort from the magician.