Fae Magick, a Thread for Group Workings and General Discussions on Fae magick

Dragons are fae right? Well, I think they are

@SITHISIT How’d you figure that one. The most I’ve heard is that they protect the fae realm.

1 Like

I don’t know if your being sarcastic or not, but I hope not. If you are serious then I read it enchantment of the faerie realm.

1 Like

The fae love daisies, so if your new to working with them then use daisies. In fact even if you aren’t new still use them.

1 Like

No. That was a serious question. Thanks for the book suggestion btw.

2 Likes

Ok, it’s mostly for the basics as stated by someone who has read it above. Have a good read. It also goes over elementals.

1 Like

What are some more advanced books on Fae?

2 Likes

Most books on the Fae are awful or give bad info, the best way is it just talk to them, if you scroll up you will find a few books no here but thats all id recommend

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. I recommended a lot of the books above. I’m just looking for something a little deeper and solely focused on the Fae. I’d also like it if it talked about entities such dragons, pheonix, griffind, etc.

2 Likes

I stumbled at this thread today, fairly interesting posts thus far. A book called Hexagrammaton by Araignee explains that Fae and Djinn are one and the same, I dont know if that is true or not yet, As I havent worked the method, but a specific Artifact that I received from a certain Individual of old age within the druid/fae tradition have me believe that these beings/spirits, are fairly real and their power can be indeed of great and god use.

2 Likes

Ill have to look into the book, but my Gnosis ive come to believe that Djinn and the Fae arent the same, also what is the artifact? And i sgree that the Fae are very powerful to work with and manifest themselves in very real ways

3 Likes

Its a type of dust, powder to bve more precise. I 've taken it to a series of tests (Analysed it as the researcher I am) and found traces of herbs, oils, blood (resembling human but a rare type), and something decaying, indicating flesh with to what according the docs said to me seemed like in between human and animal-like cells. Could be a mix of both. For me, it was proven quite powerful, especially in banishments and in cases like illness. Worked very well with a specific disease I had, and I have many, worked so fast that I was astonished.

4 Likes

Sounds amazing, id love to try to make it myself one day, i trained in Folk Medicine and Herbalism so i got i few thing in mind

2 Likes

I am still trying to sort out the ingredients, according to the Druid Grandma, this “fairy dust” was given to her as a gift from a fae. When I asked she said, that what makes it that powerfull is the “body” of a fae of days long gone. I assume she meant from a dead fae, but that would mean that she met a fae with a physical body and that strikes me as odd. Assuming though that faes are only astral beings the grandma was either lying or she believed what the fae told her in astral form and the deceased body could be an allegory.

2 Likes

Interesting, i will definitely have to look into it

2 Likes

Another one bites the “dust” xD I hope you find it sooner than me then :wink: Hail!

2 Likes

lol thank you, ill try!

2 Likes

My experience with them is this to begin i took a shower and put on my robe after this i looked in the mirror and saw one flying behind me green wings humanoid body then a few days after i saw a green orb in my room and today i had food and a spoon i took my eyes off my food and the spoon disappeared completely lol

2 Likes

Something interesting I’ve found over the years is that time seems to slow a bit in the spaces offerings for fae are left in. For example, if I set up a primitive shrine on the forest floor with boundaries marked during the fall, it’s as if the space itself still looks the same during spring/summer. While the rest of the area has notably changed, that one 2x3ft space just looks frozen in time.

1 Like

My privet gnosis of faeries is that they are interested in support all magicians dedicated to take back a land and clear the poisons. They can stay here and in otherwirld the same time. They like people of virtue: brave, honest, daring, beautyful, strong…

Exposing to sidhe powers can be a burden from time to time yet it is quite beneficial for a witch. But they have different moral code from human and they not hasistate from anything when they turn into their protective mode.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued by the fae

1 Like