Faces Surrounding One

I’ve been having these dreams where an entity will try to “scare me” and then trick me before they attach themselves to me I always wake up beforehand. This is not the first time I’ve seen this face. This entity has followed me from my parents home to where I live now causing sleep paralysis every few nights.

Since we’ve moved into our apartment I’ve never liked our closet. There is no door and it always feels like someone is standing there. I’ve seen a figure there before and it startled me. At night it feels like someone is pushing against our bed and it has happened once while my partner was awake. I used my spirit box and was told to take a picture. I took comparison photo in case I thought I was crazy. Everytime I sense this entity my body has chills I don’t know if this is a warning to get it away or a good one. I’m still learning.

1 Like

What you have described may be quite real. There are quite a lot of similar houses and I will not deny that this entity could be there. It could have been anything. Try to carry out a simple, any cleaning of the room available to you. This may be a ritual of exile or a simple fumigation of herbs in your room. Install protective amulets around the perimeter of your home, a red brick or a pinch of salt on the threshold of this closet can also help. Black tourmaline crystals are also not bad at cleaning space. There are quite a lot of methods to describe here. Try it anyway, I think if it could do you real harm, it would do it. you can also try to talk to him in any way you can, it can be tarot cards, a pendulum or a ouija board. It is necessary to understand the situation, I do not know the whole picture to give some recommendations.

1 Like

So what are you doing in the way of banishing and cleansing?

Personally, I am VERY protective of my space and my energy, and I drive everything uninvited away, and put up wards so they can’t come back when I’m not looking.

We have some info on protecting your energy here:

Pay close attention to how you FEEL, about it… based on this post, you’re not too happy about it, wary and uncomfortable. That’s enough info right there imo that either you’re not ready to talk to “rondoms” as I call them, or it’s got … meh… intentions and you can feel that.

If you start feeling dread and anxiety for no reason, that’s a sign of psychic attack or malicious presence. You’re not describing that, so I’m not expecting too much trouble at this point.

If you’re not sure if a feeling is you or externally produced, go outside, breathe and ground, then go back into it. If it comes right back you will now be able to tell it’s not your feeling but coming from the presence, and you can take steps accordingly.

TL;DR Tell it to fuck off.

3 Likes

I can sense the entity through the pictures. Very spooky! Im going to send Murmur to get rid of it, and Orobas and Flauros to protect the space. Im also sending over my own energy healing. I hope this helped!

Edit: check out books on psychic self defense!

1 Like

The night it appeared I had previously did an attachment removal ritual but it was meant for the living. I did perform a cleansing with white sage and anointed oils the next day and had a more than just a couple words with it…Now I know why it appeared because I released it without cleansing immediately and it was trying to reattach…:woman_facepalming:t2: Thank you for answering :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for answering :heart: I had done an attachment removal ritual but it was for the living and I think that while in the process of it I had removed this energy. I did not cleanse immediately afterwards and it was trying to reattach itself. I have decided to work on my grounding and protection until I step into working with spirits for the time being.

2 Likes

Thank you for the plentiful help! :heart: I haven’t had any issues with this energy since that night. My partner said that after he came home from work our home felt lighter. I had to do a sage cleanse, anointed oil, and not so friendly words the next day :sweat_smile: I’m thankful for your guides help. I’ve decided to take a break from spirits and work more on my protection and grounding before I step back in. This entity has exhausted me.

2 Likes