Extreme Meditations Help

I have tried Ice Water meditation, and I have gained huge benefits from that. I need ideas for meditations that are as effective or extreme as that. The others i’ve tried aren’t giving me any more power. :unamused:

5 Likes

What about meditation with binaural beats? What is ice meditation, ive never heard of that.

3 Likes

Binaural beats just get me high :joy::joy:

Ice water meditation is where you meditate in ice water. I mixed it with pure dark meditation since i’m working to be a king of the dark.

The idea for physical benefits is to learn to control your immune system and to regulate body heat. Though spiritually it can have a wide variety of benefits. My energy centers around my aura have grown significantly in both size and power, thus, basic kundalini meditations aren’t cutting it anymore.

2 Likes

Yeah I used to love binaural beats for that lol Thats really interesting form of meditation then, especially with the effect on your energy centres. Im working on my energy centres at the moment so this sounds good. Also what is dark meditation, is that going into the void? Sorry so many questions and im not helping you one bit!

1 Like

Don’t worry about it! its an interesting form of meditation where you cut off your sense of sight. for a pure dark worker like me its euphoric. It’s actually increased my eyesight and I have developed the ability to pulsate with power at all times using this form of meditation.

3 Likes

Awesome. Going to keep an eye on this thread to see if any other forms of meditation are suggested. The only other thing I could think is listening to certain frequencies while meditating?

2 Likes

auditory stuff doesn’t really work for me :expressionless:

1 Like

I had a feeling, but that was my last ditch attempt! :smile: hopefully you’ll get some other suggestions.

thanks.

I mean, it works, but it just gets me high asf to the point where I can’t meditate.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean.

you should try the 2 I mentioned. If you don’t want to do ice water right away work up to it like I did.

1 Like

Yeah def try that one. Iv experimented with trying to control my body temp etc so I def be up for trying that, especially with the positive effects it seems to have on energy centres.

it definitely has insanely positive effects in general. Like I said it has a wide range of benefits, that was just one.

2 Likes

What other effects are there. Tell me all you know :grinning:

i’m still experimenting but one of the most pronounced is an alchemical change. I can’t explain it because I only have recently started doing this, but its insane. I recommend calling on a spirit known as Shadow Kai Lacrosa to help with drawing out the full benefits of the combined meditation. He’s noticeably more powerful than most other spirits you’d work with though.

2 Likes

Great, I will do that. Do you have an entity you work with regularly?

Shadow Kai Lacrosa, the demonic gatekeepers, Baron Samedi, Astarte, and Shemyaza.

2 Likes

we party a lot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Cool. Ive been working with Hecate for the best part of the year and recently discovered my connection with Sitri which explains all my astral shenanigans over the years :smile:we are currently strengthening our connection :blush::black_heart: