Extreme Meditations Help

Sitri’s amazing in every way. Hes what I expect a father to be, and I didn’t really have one in my life until he came along.

1 Like

Wow, really?? That is amazing. Hes been such a help to me, when ive been going through really tough times in life he would come to me in dreams, this has been for the best part of 20yrs of my life, it sounds stupid because it was just dreams but they always had a really profound effect on me. There was never any intimacy in them but the connection was amazing and the love that i felt from him in those dreams really impacted me when i needed it most. I have recently discovered that this was Sitri, for all these years I never knew who it was and he told me it was a way to connect and nurture our relationship in a way that I wouldnt be fearful. He really is amazing.

were you scared of daemonic relationships back then?

1 Like

Drunk meditation, sauna/sweat lodge, electrical current, and capsaicin meditation.

2 Likes

Yes, i was indoctrinated in Roman Catholicism. Although Ive been working with magic for a long time, and I stopped believing in heaven and hell and the catholic version of the devil, the fear of demons was still there, its only been recently as in the last few mnths that Ive felt a strong calling to work with them and started questioning if what I believed them to be really was the case. And Im so glad I followed that gut instinct because it has been the biggest positive impact on my magick that I have experienced. And it has opened my eyes to the connection with Sitri which im most grateful for.

i’ve never tried these before. I’m interested. Is there any pepper or alcohol you recommend?

For booze, I suggest something 70 proof or higher, with the goal of maintaining clarity of mind. For peppers, I suggest rubbing your self with serrano oils, including genitals/face. Meditate through the pain and learn to disregard bodily stimuli.

3 Likes

i’d be down to do that

You could try meditating on blue faery fire. Its a technique found in Storm Faerywolf’s grimoire betwixt and between. My normal exercises consist of purification first with fire whether its the black flame or blue, opening of the chakras, and kundalini work as I visualize golden rod of light rising up the spinal cord. If i want to something different I take an herbal bath and meditate there. But I’m always creating different methods of meditation. My new favorite one that Lucifer recommended is beer meditation. It was a game, lol good times.

3 Likes

I’ve worked with Faeries a couple of times. Is this a direct relation to the mythical creatures?

3 Likes

It something that came from the faery traditional magick. Yes, I like working with fae, it does involve working with elemental entities such as Sirens, Salamanders or Dragons, Slyphs or Harpies, Tree spirits or crystal rock spirits which are faerie in my perspective.

in my experience harpies are dicks

1 Like

The ice water technique sounds pretty similiar to one I practiced called Tummo (same idea, just using clothe soaked in ice water and wrapped around the body with the goal of drying it with one’s body. Once dried, it is rehydrated. The goal is to dry more number of cloths with each passing day). I actually mediate in the snow during winter to achieve the same goal (once during a blizzard, which was interesting to say the least).

As for my next two suggestions, they are more mentally extreme than physically. The first is to mediate in front of a grave, gazing at the headstone to stare into the eyes of death. Some are comfortable with this already but it is a good way to become so for anyone who fears dying. The second is to mediate in a busy coffee shop or fast food joint as a way to learn to calm the mind while even surround by the embodiment of the endless rush modern life demands.

3 Likes