Extreme dangerous multidimensional situation (you're going to want to read this all, trust me, patience, there is also a second part as a continuation)

I have, im going to try them all, except Belial, I had tried Crisis magick from Damon Brand’s Archangels of Magick, the problem is that my channels are distorted so it is difficult to gain a result

call upon leviathan

you think they or He would help? How do I know its not going to cause me more problems?

1 Like

I read up on the author you suggested some days ago, he advises not to call up the Leviatan in a state of mental instability, so thats off the table for me

1 Like

if your intention is pure,if you are respectful and,and make sure if leviathan can come,the true leviathan not an impostor,he can leviathan is a spirit that can control many astral laws and regions which that means he can more easly win them.

thats true but if you put effort in it,or try your best Leviathan will understand your struggle.

Theres aslo a demon that king paimon showed me that he could help in cases like this he can penatrate from their terretory.

Ill think about it, however I thank you for the suggestions, I just have to think it through, as Ive never once worked in Draconian magick, but part of the reason I came here was to gain insight and advice on LHP solutions, as you have advised me, so thank you, from a RHP lifelong practicioner.

1 Like

If you are still looking to call on Belial, even though I personally don’t like magical orders, this one from Temple of ascending Flame really work like massively for me.

1 Like

Hey there lostSoldier. Look, I’m really sorry about what you are going through. There are a lot of ways to fight Hagainst what you are going through but it will take time to get out of it. First and foremost, as others have said, you help to define your subjective reality. Your situation helps start at you and your fear of the situation. Succucbi, demons, and the whole host of shitty astral parasites you are dealing with have no foothold into your life if you refuse them entry into it. If you feel you wish to free yourself I would recommend a few ideas.

Go beyond simple prayer magick and candles. You need to arm yourself with a few things in order to combat this. Some of the things I would recommend are:

1. A powerful banishing ritual: Learn the Golden Dawn’s Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram (LBRH). Practice these two banishing rituals twice a day with feeling, visualization, and conviction. Through repetition, you will clean your aura, banish away the entities, and banish away your fear. I had a time myself where I was afraid of entities, but these two rituals helped give me a great sense of security. And don’t worry they are completely safe, and perfectly on the side of the RHP, which you mentioned you are comfortable with.

2. Cleansing: Others in the thread have mentioned ritual baths and I am sure you may have used Sage and Frankincense for smoking out the disturbances. These are all important but these are probably temporary measures more than anything else. I would recommend two books for this, “Magickal Protection” by Damon Brand and “Angelic Protection Magick” by Ben Woodcroft. Use the 33 day master protection ritual in the Damon Brand Book, in combination with the talisman against supernatural threat and attack (for 33 days too). The Ben Woodcroft book has rituals that use the Archangels to help repel attacks. There are 3 master rituals, that banish, cleanse, and provide astral shielding for you in this book.

3. Evoke Michael using a powerful method: This is a bit hard. Evocation is definitely not the easiest feat to accomplish, but I have a feeling that evocation is almost always successful if the ritual and call is performed correctly, even if people cannot see the spirit. If you have Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand, I might suggest you evoke Michael through that and ask for him to seal off the beings that attack you.

Again I am sorry for the trouble you have went through, I get how rough it is.

4 Likes

Welcome @HustleHere. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Thank you for the reply my friend, it makes me glad to see people trying to help. I have tried one of the methods, i will try all 3 if i need to

I appreciate you going to the length of posting the demon’s sigil, but may I ask if you could please not, as I do not want any image involving entities I am not familiar with to come to my mind, thank you

1 Like

could you please take down the sigil, if i feel I need specific help on that area I may ask, again, thank you, I appreciate the help

1 Like

ok

Go to some church and ask them to read u a prayer. Im Orthodox christian and I had problem with entities but I was sceptic about the Church and i suffered a lot. The other thing u can do is use a candle and some offering food or alcohol and call upon your RA. He is great and does the work immediatly.

RA? Guardian angel?

I usually wake up around that time ALWAYS. but is a good feeling and a weird feeling sometimes. I feel like perhaps sometimes I’m strong in spirit. but as a human with some fear. Cant explain this. but Yea.

1 Like

Amon RA. Sorry I didn’t mean to write “your RA”. The angels ain’t gonna help you atleast they didn’t help me. I’ve prayed for years to help me with that entity and the result was 0. Call Amon RA he’ll help u immediately and will give u a spiritual protection. He is great for work and is not demonic entity. I personally don’t like working the demons. Try it and tell me what was the result.

1 Like

Fucking. Star. Ruby. Fucking Star Ruby. Star Ruby Star Ruby Star Ruby Star Ruby!!! Problem solved.