Extreme dangerous multidimensional situation (you're going to want to read this all, trust me, patience, there is also a second part as a continuation)

You seem to be arriving at conclusion about me without even knowing me or my path, I thought Occultists were better at passing judgement that easily, I have never touched a grimoire in my life, never felt the need to, as I have already stated, but believe what you will. I dont know why it happened, the only thing i can think of, is that having been attacked for years by various demons and black magickians and cults of all levels in the astral, it made me realize I had a target on my back by many beings, and when my friend went looking for the first dark magick he could find, gave them a back door into my life, after all, you probably already heard about amateurs going into real dark magick for fun and unknowignly calling something forth. The other theory of mine I have already posted on here, where i explained that these Satanic challenges were sent to me directly by God as a test and or an exploration as a way for me to truly explore my free will. Again, think what you will, I have no reason to lie, and I am telling you, I never touched a Grimoire in my life.

2 Likes

Why are you being attacked by cults and black magicians?

2 Likes

Id rather not answer that considering the forum I am in, Ill just say this, I have always tried to be good despite all the crap life threw at me, and have seen many things, sometimes a good person willing to help, just cannot be left alone.

3 Likes

“Considering the forum?” That’s quite a conspiracy theory. Again if your concerned about being hexed by a multitude of cults and evil sorcerers then why come here? I wonder if it could be the Illuminati or the Masons, maybe they hold a grudge.

You’ve dealt with something you cant control, if what your saying is true, and have no knowledge and lets see, thought I will just try a few rituals and see what happens, when you got results with the spirits YOU summoned you panicked as you didnt reckon they would respond with visions and physic sex. Unreal.

2 Likes

whats unreal is you still repeat the same thing, I have told you i havent done any ritual, or summoning, at least not intentionally, everything I had done I wrote on here, and I can go where i want on the net, its my responsibility how much personal info i divulge, EA Koetting deals with demons and this forum has a dark magick undertone, I came here precisely because of that, I thought I could find someone to help. however I am tired of repeating myself and you are not being corteous, getting all up in my shit for no reason, so here is where I finish with you.

Hmmmmm… Well in that case abracadabra it might be a branch of the Knights of Templars at large again, many of them are located in England, if i were you i would contact MI5 and see what they have to say about it.

2 Likes

My best advice that i have is get aa Michaels enn and sigil and ask him to cut any bad astral cords connected to those entities and to kill them. He is a very kind being and helps anyone. Much love to you and good luck. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Any idea where to find Michael’s enn?

2 Likes

Aeathora Aeazalala Izalindra Azora
Channeled chant to evoke Michael from V.K. Jehannum. His sigil is pretty easy to find. Good luck

4 Likes

Vicious cultists do because they can; lordy do i know. If prayer fails there is always the more “in your face” approach to deal with them. I’ll assume they don’t have you chained or imprisoned physically. NEVER EVER let that happn if you can avoid it. Maybe angels can slay the occultists plaguing you, maybe your GOD can strike them down severing the connection of the spirits they are dealing with. With the cultists gone those spirits really don’t need to honor any bargain since the cultists would be themselves gone.

1 Like

The firts cult that cam after me in the Astral was in a place with thunder and rain, it was a church with an emblem in the front of a triangle with an the All seeing Eye, and I went face to face with the Baphomet…I didnt see him again untill much later in my rebalancing, where one night, after having drank a lot at a party, my usual sleep disturbance start, and I got sexually assaulted by him, raped if you will…

there has been voodoo sorcerers, satanic sects, and just general dark witches as well, sadly, like I said, I had more negative than positive experiences, and havent had true peace in my life like ever…God its hard…

and now there are these demons, with a succubus as well, sadly, i didnt handle it well, and I feel like ive been sucked of my energy a lot that my soul is damaged, I dont know what will happen to me…

Was the all seeing eye the so-called imp that followed you home? If not what did he look like?

No…the imp is the one that is literally on the cover of the grimorium verum holding a sigil which acts as a portal to a hell realm, this encounter with the Church of the Illuminati and the Baphomet happened to me years before the Imp

Sounds like you need a heaping amount of banishings, cleansings and shielding to me.

4 Likes

Are you insinuating that one or more of our members are behind these attacks?

2 Likes

no, but considering the kind of things that have happened to me, you could understand my being careful when divulging personal info, especially on occult forums dealing with LHP magick, not trying to offend anyone, just trying to be careful bro

1 Like

yes i do, but first, I want to kill the succubus whore, I need help with that, most of my powers I lost, I am in need of help from someone who can get rid of that entity once and for help and help me energetically

1 Like

Have you taken any of the advice given to you here? I gave you aa Michaels enn to evoke him. And have you listened to others on here and tried banishing etc? If you need help evoking, then V.K. Jehannum has uploaded a video very recently on how to evoke any spirit. I think you’ll get though this. Don’t think that those beings have power over you, otherwise they will, you are the center of your own universe/realm and they are invading it.

4 Likes