Extreme dangerous multidimensional situation (you're going to want to read this all, trust me, patience, there is also a second part as a continuation)

i like that, but i think its easy to forget this truth and fall prey to ur predator. i sure do need to strengthen my faith huh.

You’re easy feed. Period. This coming from a soul who has countless dark past lives. No angel or demon can help you because well, your belief system is what got you into this mess. This warrior of goodness act, is well, just an act. Look into the truth of your being. Once you do that, your own psychic defences will come ‘online’. You probably have a connection to the ‘illuminati’ and Baphomet and you being a lifelong ‘RHP’er’ is a subconscious defence to your darkness per se. IMO.

4 Likes

idk if i have a connection to them, i dont think so, the Anunnaki though…, but even so, the struggle has been the interior conflict, everyone has it, I have fought many things most people even in the occult wouldnt be able to fight, this warrior of goodness isnt an act as much as it was something i was essentialy forced to do, you think i chose to have all these multidimensional issues? its true that i had never explored my dark side correctly which is probs what got me in this mess, my light body is extremely damaged, my energy is damaged, it aint fun, switching the belief system aint easy when you got an extremely fucked up energy channels, i appreciate you putting imo at the end, it shows humbleness

1 Like

Well the answer to your issues lies within the answer you posted to me.

2 Likes

you mean the exploration of m,y dark side?

Very interesting that things like these happen to people. Even as a young dabbler nothing bothered me but I don’t show much fear towards any entity and they leave me alone when asked.

3 Likes

We have the same problem my friend! Almost the same! I work with Angels and Archangels to set me free from imposters, unvanting spirits and a succubus that wont let go! We should talk and help each other out!

Hmm did you try contacting Lilith to get rid of the succubus?

Its almost impossible! The demons are gone but I have attracted multitudes of spirits who are latched on to me stealing my energy, infusing negative energy. And the succubus is the biggest problem of all, she is crazy fierce, stubborn as hell and strong. Im working with Angels, Michael all night and all day - and it’s been a fight but she comes back and breaks through the protection. The Angels are always with but I dont know how to get rid of this thing… and the spirits that are latched on to me are to many too count!

Have you tried an evocation of Michael