Extracting Money From Wealthy In-Laws

Lmfao!

Excellent advice, IMO, since the trigger for that chain of event would be the wealthy man’s death.

I would also call Foras into the situation once it came time to go to court. Foras is the one to speak to in matters of law and money together, in my experience, especially if you are getting screwed over.

Another perspective, though. You could try to use magick to un-screw your current beau’s transgressions, therefore being in a future position to direct the entire $3,000,000+ with your own hand through future magickal workings. I wouldn’t, but it is an option.

2 Likes

I may be going down the road of the Black Magician, but I’ll have to do a bit of soul searching as to whether I could live with directly causing (by magick) the death of my father-in-law, a man that I’ve never met who lives on and is from the other side of the planet (China). I’m honestly not sure.

Thanks so much for the advice! I will definitely do that. In reality, though, I don’t want to go to court. The complexity and time consumption of that outweighs the benefits, so mediation is probably the way to go. Would Foras still be useful for mediation proceedings?

Can you elaborate? Any magick that could fix our marriage would have to, by definition, address my husband’s mental illness. He has dissociative identity disorder (also known as multiple personalities), and the alter currently at the helm wants nothing more than to run for the hills. Of all of his alters, about half of them want to make the marriage work, and the other half want divorce.

Do you know (I’m not asking you to share) the origin of his illness? I don’t know much about it, but have read that serious trauma can cause it.

If that’s the case, his own Higher Self may assist you in getting some compensation off his dad, if the family were to blame or turned a blind eye.

I don’t mind sharing. Yes, I do know the source, although I don’t know all of the details. You’re correct that serious trauma caused it. Serious, repetitive trauma of the physical, emotional, and to a lesser extent, sexual varieties by his father, the man with the $3,000,000+ fortune I mentioned.

They are more than to blame. How exactly would such a working be done?

2 Likes

You mean he might have been sexually molested by his father ?

Yes. I don’t know how much happened, as my husband’s memory is fuzzy due to the disorder, but I do know that his father forcibly kissed him in a sexual way (kissing of the French variety) while naked in the shower as a child. The guy is downright evil.

1 Like

Very sad. There is a section dealing with child molesters here.
Taking Down Pedogate - Operation Hera.

Along that I have sent you a PM regarding use of psionics and some useful one or two financial sorcery sigils, check them.

1 Like

You always have a great sense of humor :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

There are many ways, so don’t take this as only and gospel, but the fastest one I know of is to learn the method I sent, that’s the first part (and necessary, it’s the initiation) then the 2nd part is Upper World and that’s where you can meet with Higher Selves, your own, people, animals, etc.

So, when you can interact with your spirit animal you retrieve in Part One, you will be able to interact with other spirits more over time (like a cross between your eyes adjusting in a dark room, and developing muscles) and then when you’re able to do this, visit his HS in the astral, and make your case to them.

Have a go on that first one and let me know how it works for you, then I’ll walk you through anything else needed to complete that bit. Proceed with confidence and don’t let your brain hang you up on what’s “real” right now, just stay open and do the structuring (active) part, then see what you perceive, could be tactile or sounds as much as vision, and like I said it won’t be cinema sharp or anything right away. :+1:

2 Likes

bune’s a she? Honestly I wish the gender of these spirits were immediately known when looking at a grimoire

Of course I don’t know the laws in your state, but where I live gifts are not community property under most situations. I think perhaps if money is placed into a shared joint account then it might be, but anyway you need to look into the legal mumbo jumbo from all angles because a large cash gift is taxable after a certain amount as well and you need to have this all planned so it benefits you the most.

I would also suggest working with Lilith in the case of your father in law. I’m sure she would love to pay him a visit

it may be a bit late for your reply :).
may be useful for others

Raum, a vampire demon, is the most suitable demon for this subject. Raum can help you get a share of the holding you work for, live comfortably without paying the rent of the house you stay in, may cause your target to make his fortune on you (you should be in touch) and get a noticeable increase in your salary.

1 Like

Use Gremory

1 Like

Can you send it to me as well? Thank you! :smiley:

i like the sound of “core shamanism.” who/what is the best source for more info? you’ve been so helpful with everything, thank you.

Lady_Eva is no longer on this forum. However, her core shamanism tutorial is available, just type it into the search bar.

1 Like

Again: this person (our former Mod @lady_eva) is no longer active on the forum.

She told me that she followed a weekend workshop at this insitute Core Shamanism Workshops, Training, and Courses: Foundation for Shamanic Studies founded by Michael Harner

Here is the link to Eva’s version, shared via Mulberry

2 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes