Extinguished candle

I’ve been working with Belial and Lucifer for a while now. Belial has helped me greatly from the depths of depression and Lucifer helps me so randomly. But yesterday, an interesting thing happened to me. I left a candle lit when I went out with my dog, and when I came in, the candle was out. It’s not a small candle, it’s a candle with a wooden wick that doesn’t extinguish itself and it’s almost new. I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with demon protection? I work mainly with Belial, and 2 days ago I did a meditation for Belial.

Good for you. I once left a candle unattended and something gave me the impulse along the lines of “You’re about to burn your house down”, so I sprinted back upstairs to witness a part of altar offerings - dried bay leaves- catching fire and exploding a bit because I rubbed them with undiluted perfume oil.

I would say that something saved you a run for your fire extinguisher :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Cool, and do you know, what gave you that impulse?

It is strange, I wondered if I’d blown out the candle, but I’m sure I hadn’t because I don’t remember the smell of an extinguished candle. It’s also strange because I was really recently giving thanks to Belial, meditating, making a sacrifice.

1 Like

Probably something that didn’t want me to burn the house down, which is always very welcome and considerate :slight_smile: Several possibilities: either the receiver of the offerings, one of those spirits I’d consider as close allies or even myself.

Doesn’t sound strange to me, then. You could always ask him :+1: