Experiences with the Djinn

What do you think?

I’m with the other posters here, I think the djinn are powerful, reluctant to deal with mankind. I think they have stalker ish tendencies.

My intention is to reach out, make contact, collaborate and work together. I don’t seek to enslave them.

4 Likes

Have you contacted jinn?

1 Like

I haven’t “evoked” them but if you read my OP you’ll see I have some experience dealing with them. I also had a group of three stalk me for about a year if I recall.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you come to be stalked by 3 jinn if you didn’t evoke them? Also how did you know you were being stalked? Feelings, observations? Also most important how did you get rid of jinn?

1 Like

Alright I’ll tell you. I was heavily researching the djinn at that point in my life and was dealing with a very powerful variety of djinn known as a Marid.

This spirit loved to play word games, tell stories with double meanings, ask riddles. If you could answer one of his riddles he’d usually grant you a wish. I found his power to be on par atleast with Goetic Royalty in the way his power with wishes could bend time and space like silly putty.

Once he was in a pissy mood and I did something to insult it. ( It’s djinn royalty, you DO NOT piss off Djinn royalty) I don’t think it was intentional but the Marid cursed me and sent the three of them after me. In the future in subsequent visits our relationship normalized, it felt I had been properly punished.

The three of them would haunt me day and night and torture me relentlessly. Finally I went to two exceptionally strong spirits to dispatch them. Then I learned how to use a tibetan brass singing bowl to drive them away.

4 Likes

Thank you for telling me…

2 Likes

Knowing their stories can really help and understand their context, likes, stories. It builds familiarity which breeds friendship and then positive results

2 Likes

People born of jinn?

2 Likes

That’s something I know nothing about tbf.

1 Like

:+1:

It could be similar to the lore behind kitsune who steal the semen of men to have children in which the kitsune’s genes always aim true so the child is born full kitsune rather than a hybrid of the two and thus no physical one exists. :thinking:

maybe @Harith knows

2 Likes

Doesn’t Lilith do the same? As do other spirits. What if a child was born in this world from both?

No a succubus child is often called a cambion, a half human half succubus/incubus, a child of a God and human is a demigod.

I do hear about the concept of a possession and conceiving a child during but there’s no real evidence that such a thing affects the child outside of energetic makeup, no physical evidence or genetic evidence anyway.

3 Likes

Yes I’ve heard this also

1 Like

So what about jinn children then?

So imagine a person born from 2 worlds? Material and spiritual? Each as tangible, interlinking together… advice?

I’m not quite sure that would work, a spiritual entity can’t as far as we know materialize to such a degree here without an unimaginable amount of energy

2 Likes

But it is possible tho?

Have any of you used corwin book practical djinn magic to work with Djinn?

3 Likes