Experiences with the Djinn

How do you disrespect a jinn? I would like to know to avoid it.

1 Like

I think I was being cocky with it. No I remember I was irritated that it was speaking in riddles and I started demanding answers from it.

I didn’t know at the time that when dealing with the spirit that he always played the riddle game before considering granting wishes.

I never did that again…I mean pissed it off. Lol

It said it was a son of fire.

This was a few years back now.

5 Likes

A what?

1 Like

A son of fire it’s a reference to djinn

I didn’t know it was a djinn t the time.

And for the record it never said the word djinn directly I had to deduce it from the context of the things it said and did.

2 Likes

Sharing my personal experience about this…

Hargrove’s Practical Djinn Magic - Been using it for 2 months now. Bec of their reputation, i was careful and made sure i searched on here and read about them as much as I could before actually trying anything out. It was one of Keteriya’s posts/comments that tipped the scale for me. Hargrove pretty much structured the ritual to keep it “safe” and Keteriya did say they do work fast!

Nuggets of gold in this thread! Anyone experience with the Book Practical Jinn Magick? - #6 by Keteriya

Personally…i would do 1 ritual a night, respecting and following the days of the week stated in the book. I like that the ritual is pretty straightforward and all i need is a space and a candle.

I added some steps based on suggestions from here. I repurposed a chessboard to create an altar for the Djinn elders, 7 kings and to represent the 3 djinns. I would move the Djinn King for the day front and center and underneath it put the paper I wrote my petition on.

Hargroves ritual structure ends with you putting off the candle. I added a fire ritual to cap it off. I take the paper, go outdoor, put in a small cast iron cauldron, douse w alcohol or kerosene and let it burn away. The djinns love fire and seeing it dance w the wind makes me feel good about it. Sometimes i add my hair or nails. End of ritual.

Results - Id say at least 10% im certain has manifested. The 70% i wouldnt know unless the target tells me about it, which may be too personal for him to share atm. The 20% ive gotten context clues from conversations that yes they happened/happening.

2 Likes

Well that’s a very good share. Does anyone have experiences that are similar to this?

1 Like

Edited above to add link similar to topic. Id like to share too - how i wish i can sense them better. If they said yes no or whatever their response is. Thats something for me to work on as well.

I do sense they enjoy the fire ritual in the end. And 2 rare instances during when i get a good feeling of strong yesses.

I would definitely like to keep working w them and developing comms.

A point of contention thats still not settled in my mind is - what about offerings. The book says no need, so it doesnt give them a sense of entitlement and wont stick around unecessarily. Some say though they love offerings…

3 Likes

In the Hargrove ritual structure it is the Djinn King who is supplicated, who then in turn assigns the task to the actual lesser Jinn to accomplish the querents request, in this structure one is not privy to the nature of the actual djinn that fulfils the request, I believe an offering in this instance would not be necessary. Nevertheless if you’re working directly with a familiar Djinn, they do love offerings, they are fire spirits and feed off of energy, an offering of a single strand of hair offered directly to the djinn and burned in a white bowl is all that is required.

2 Likes

Corwin Hargrove specifically states not do offerings as it can cause the stalkerish behavior talked about on these posts.

4 Likes

I have a 70% success rate with Practical Jinn Magick following instructions to the letter. Which is great! But, also sucks because the book is rather limited.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, the book is very limited in scope and I believe it is deliberately so. I also concur with his assertion not to give offerings…in his ritual structure…but working outside of his structure it is perfectly Ok if you know what you’re doing.

4 Likes

Yeah I have no idea what I’m doing outside of the scope of that book with djinn and I have no problem admitting that. It took me about a year of having it before I finally built up the courage to use it after reading so many horror stories over the years with djinn.

but yeah, easily my most successful spirit class.

I wish the Friday ritual for seduction was more general and not target specific. The Friday rituals were my three failures out of 10.

3 Likes

That Friday seduction ritual alone is worth the price of the Book, it has worked wonderfully, the ritual to force endings is also priceless, in my view the 70% percent success rate that you post is quite impressive.

8 Likes

These are for you my friend! From the heart. :heart::heart:

How long did the effect last?

If you’re referring to the seduction ritual, the effects lasted more than long enough for me to decide whether I wanted to engage the person in a longer term relationship, probably about a month or so. I decided otherwise.

2 Likes

What was your level of contact with the target before the ritual? Mine was good with with one target and very limited with the second, it was someone I just saw and interacted with at a coffee shop and I was lucky enough to know their name. Both were failures or unnoticeable results.

The ritual says it’s not for general seduction which is a shame. But, do you think it can work on targets where you don’t even know their names?

2 Likes