Experiences/ opinions on Evocation of Higher Self

While I was reading around and searching in older posts, i have seen people talking about their communication with their heigher selves, which sounds so interesting and exciting.
Has anyone here had this experience?
How can you reach your heigher self and how can you be sure that you talk with him/her and Its not your imagination?
Awaiting for your reactions :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

There’s meditations and guided meditations while I don’t have one (tried many times and it would always turn into a soul dive) but you normally can tell the difference between imagination and actual experience even though sometimes they blend if it’s your imagination you can change it, hear what you want to hear, experience what you want to experience, etc.

If it’s legit, no matter what you want it to be it’ll always correct to what it is, a legit experience doesn’t care about what you want and will be what it is.

Hello Velenos!
Ι read it 3 times to understand your point :joy:
But I got what you mean: whatever your mind will receive and realize, will be proved eventually, if it was an illusion or true.

Do you have something to recommend or I could search in YouTube?

I am sure this is not an easy thing to do and members more advanced, let’s say, probably would have a holistic approach on this matter.
Maybe I’m diving too deep as a beginner, but I would also appreciate your opinion on this @DarkestKnight , @Lady_Eva, @Yberion .
Did it take long for you to manage and contact your heigher self?
What did you learn from him/her that you were not aware of?

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it advanced personally, but if you cannot clear your mind first I wouldn’t try it but that’s just me.

1 Like

I contacted my HS through the Axis Mundi of the World Tree, using shamanic journeying.

2 Likes

My higher self came to me in a dream once. At the time, I had no idea who or what he was. He didn’t do or say anything, but I sensed something from him. He just looked at me with a slight frown. That’s why I asked a psychic about it. It was she who told me that this being was my Higher Self. The craziest thing about all of this was that I’ve never tried to contact my Higher Self before. I still don’t know why he appeared to me all of a sudden, but I’ll never forget his face.

1 Like

I just found this and i share it here if that’s allowed, so more people can read and learn about the Axis Mundi and it’s historical background:

2 Likes

Woow please give me a dew hours to read this and reply, that’s a real university project :laughing::v:
By this

I meant things that you have inside of you but you didn’t even know them consciously, or your life potential etc

2 Likes

No, not long.

That she exists and so do other people’s HS’s. Lots of interesting things happened, in many ways and at many times, as a result. :thinking:

3 Likes

exactly.

Claps with one hand only.

@Lady_Eva mind giving any examples?

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

ÎĄou must be the brain teaser here :smile:
loved your riddles

1 Like

One question came to me now, maybe it’s stupid or a good one:
The wisdom of the higher self can be Compared with the wisdom and knowledge of a Spirit…? :thinking:
@Yberion @Lady_Eva

1 Like

well, to be fair,
i liked that you asked the right questions.

Keep going,
you’re on a good path.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Being able to communicate with my parent’s HS shortly after they passed on (and without having to worry about disturbing their progression) was very healing and helpful.

Talking to the HS of your pets can also help diagnose things, you can feed the info to a vet in a more believable manner.

2 Likes

your consciousness exist as a “self” between your higher and lower self.

your higher self is spirit,
it’s the guiding force that stretches from the dimension you were at before you were born,
up until here, into your current vessle.

when that connection is severed - you die.

your lower self exists here, and is best explained as a combination between your survival instincts, your body, your own subconcious (personal demon) and global general subconscious (dreamstate, trance). When the connection to your body - and therefore your lower self, is severed, you die.

Your self,
can not exist for long,
without being connected to it’s lower and higher,
and most energy used in magick,
comes from one of those,
or both places.

Celestia, and Infernus.

2 Likes

YOU are a spirit, your HS also (obviously) is, they will mainly be involved in things that concern you in various ways.

I’m not comfortable talking about this too much, it’s very personal stuff, and also quite complex, sorry. :slight_smile:

The best thing to do is get a solid working method, contact your own HS, and find the answers that are real in your own reality.

3 Likes

Ιm gonna write this down and hang it as a quote in my room :joy:
@Lady_Eva ofcourse I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable! Your guiding lights are great to start with walking on this path, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Of course,
the D&D universe is fiction and not to be taken as exact information.

But i found many things to be explained there to reasonable good degree.

Techniqually, those two, Baator and Mount Celestia / Arcadia,
are representations of

53073149_633291943793581_7933521236775141376_n

The Infernal Empire,
and the Astral Dimension and those above it.

It’s massively simplified however,
and leaving out a crapload of sub-stages.

at least for me,
it’s much simpler to explain it from that angle,
than explaining to advanced mages,
that the 9 GK were…

:wink:

1 Like

Oh thank God :joy:
this is good for the beginners, who are thirsty of knowledge and experimentation tho.
It’s unbelievable how much beautiful, exciting information there is about our world, which is nowhere mentioned in the schools or in the universities.
Well hidden meaningful treasures…

1 Like