Experienced Magicians Debunk "Selling Your Soul"

The idea pops up elsewhere, there is a text in Zoroastrianism called Arda Viraf that is a tale of one of the practitioners of this religion basically getting a tour of heaven and hell.

Here is a link to the one on the Avesta site kurtis references in his book. They offer it free to view.

http://www.avesta.org/mp/viraf.html

5 Likes

Bumping For those who are new.:grin:

1 Like

That moment when someone list one of your articles in a masterpost for beginners and you just like:

12 Likes

Lmao :joy:

1 Like

that is one dedicated clown!

3 Likes

sold his soul to skittles! (I promise I’ll stop now)

9 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT!!
He has become the Rainbow :joy:

6 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

You are not selling your soul it is really called soul devotion.

1 Like

SELLING your soul is over rated concept in our modern days . to sell your souls you had to prepare your self and after all the prep you have done you had to 100percent know that’s what you wanted the preparation taken years and years to prepare because you had to go on a journey you had to go to this forest to get this and then to that town to get this and this journey could take you 10years ,now day with all the information we have the magician has to do fuck all to sell his soul to the devil . this I blame the LHP for making big bucks promoting soul sales left right and center to any tom dick and harry who knows fuck all about black magic , they join a heavy metal circle and hear all the storys so they go I will sell my soul t the devil . that’s wear I put my foot down about people selling there souls because they heard a story and know fuck all . it is a real shame that the LHP magicians have allowed this to go on and didn’t put a seal on it . shame shame shame

1 Like

and I have had a personal visit from Satan to sell my soul Isaid NO because it wasn’t my time yet and I knew it

You blame us for not putting an end to rumors and falsehoods?

I speak as both an aspiring metal vocalist and a black magickian; selling your soul for this accomplishes nothing… Hard work and dedication, as with magick, are required. And hell, I’m damn sure some people have sold their soul to get where they are in the industry, but it isn’t a normal occurance.

As with Varnaxis, if it is done, it is done intuitively. There is no how to guide for this shit. If you cant do it based on intuition, there is no way to do so.

Again, I restate my stance:

This is not a regular occurance, and it sure as hell does not work like people think.

(I’ve been up since 3 am so if I disagree with myself later this will be retracted)

9 Likes

You’re on the forum of a LHP-oriented business where LHP black magicians went to the bother of making and adding to a thread about the pointlessness of selling your soul, in their own time and for the benefit of beginners, who they ALSO take the time to direct here (especially @Dinmiatus :+1: ) and you’re crying shame?

Should we begin crowdfunding a team of skywriters, perhaps? :thinking:

15 Likes

Thank you @Lady_Eva and @KingOfHearts616 I was contomplating how to appropriately respond to that. With out going on a tyraid.

6 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t say it’s pointless.
The very fact of the matter is, that rumors about soul trading always gone along with the dark energys.
To a degree its a way for the faith based people, to cope with stuff like loosing beloved ones.
At some point, they actually accuse innocent people, to be devilish, just to keep their own little picture of them selves save and tidy.
That’s one of the reasons why there is so much work combined with just pointing out misconceptions and dogma.
And I’d like to remember a movie quote regarding this "there is no innocent people. Just versious degrees of guilt!"
Now we magician’s work very hard to actually understand and control our soul. As well as our perception, and understanding of reality.
And how does gun trainers always explain?
Don’t fear the sharpshooter. Fear the little guy, who messes around not knowing what he does.

• that guy is much more likely to do harm which comes unexpected.

Besides, soul selling is often mentioned as if people assume it to be somewhat closely related to self-destruction e.g. Suicide.

Suicide, however comes from a state of mind of worthlessness.
How could a state of worthlessness be traded for fame and fortune?
By being a slave to the devil?
I guess almost every true sorcerer would lough at that.

And about people claiming to have sold their soul to the devil - just take a closer look at what is presented there to you. If the person actually believes what he says, it will be very destinctly different from a person who just wants to grab attention.

Look around the forum a little bit and read.
Look for a few interviews where people claim such stuff afterwards.
You’ll see quickly what I mean.

-and here a little side note about actual afterlife: the pantheon and belief structure can influence where a person goes. Yes it can. But certainly it isn’t a save ground that one ends up in burning brimstone, just because someone disliked him while he was alive.
And I doubt even more the idea of being cashed together with your family after death.
That believe is very close to Santa Claus and Easter bunny for my understanding. :wink:

Sincerely

¥’Berion

7 Likes

45 posts were split to a new topic: PM on the fate of “evildead1”

Yeah…no i work with lucifer and ahriman and neither has no interest in my soul.

Havent worked with satan but they are not the same lol

5 Likes

^^^

Seconded

why

Yes and no