Experience with Pazuzu the storm God

I call him with a basic evocation using this sigil, incense, candles, magick circle et cetera. The sigil is from the Simon Necronomicon, a lot of people think very poorly of that book because of the name but it is a real Grimoire, you can work it and get very good results from it.

Always look into the mythology first as kiss-lamia-lilith has said.

Probably so, but everyone who wants to become good at summoning spirits has to pop their cherry with one at some point and if they can handle calling up and working with one of the most ancient Devils known to mankind then they can deal with anything. :smiling_imp:

Is that why he and Lilith seem to have such a weird ass love/hate relationship? Interesting. :thinking:

7 Likes

That is what my research seems to correlate x

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this information @charles9 and for the tip on beginners

And thank you very much @kiss-lamia-Lilith, thanks to you both I have enough info to start with!

1 Like

Firstly, while I don’t have extensive experience with Pazuzu compared to a number of other spirits, I have at times felt an oddly curious draw thereunto which basically led to a few solid “meet and greet” encounters I’d felt satisfied with according to the relevance of what I was shown overall.

In the end I was left fairly surprised. Going in I initially wondered if my preconceptions that he may be as bad as he’s been made out to sound could be true, and after suspending disbelief, found maybe in some regards the hype was correct. Pazuzu was, to me, quite a neutral force, however. He didn’t seem to care who he hurt or healed, but merely acted as a massive force manifesting in our plane. He wasn’t (necessarily) out to devour me and everyone alive with pestilence, storms and so forth. Pestilence and the rest merely are. And must be. Although despite feeling relatively at ease in his presence, a subtle threat to my safety lingered, and much like in work with Lilith.

Given the observation of his detachment from results, Pazuzu seems a potential great ally, but also to be a spirit one would not want to carelessly anger to say the least; a bit like Belial in the sense of having the potential to be harsh when you make mistakes. I couldn’t easily recommend this spirit to a beginner at evocation. At all.

For something different in closing; for something of a PS to the curious: I’d gotten the strong intuitive sense that a consecrated rattlesnake tail ritual implement could be of use in calling him down if not used as a simple offering instead.

4 Likes

@leo , thanks for your experience. That’s why i’m a bit cautious because there isn’t much positive articles about him unfortunately. That makes it hard to go in without hesitation.

I see you new. Please introduce yourself here:

@Borgy even though it may not appear positive you will find out when seen through a different perspective that positive aspects are hidden in there. That why i never try to look for good or evil but rather what knowledge can i gain.

2 Likes

I think I must experience it. Let’s see. I did two evocations now and I’m reading a lot for the next one. And when it goes better (because every time you learn) I will go and have a look at the darker aspects (which I already do but then a light/dark aspect all together :wink: ).

2 Likes

I would actually say some amount of hesitation could wind up being your proverbial friend and saving grace in the case of beginning a working relationship with Pazuzu in particular. I would not take an actual working of sorcery therewith lightly, myself, again not directly out of fear toward Pazuzu, but of fear toward my own potential mistakes or oversights made in the process.

I’ve not gotten any hints of warm and fuzzy feelings from this entity–and despite finding the optimistic silver lining in plague and destruction quite readily next to healing abilities–I do not think personally that you ought to expect the type of patience or potential comparative coddling found in Isis to say the least if you mess up somehow. My two cents: tread very carefully. Do your research up front and consult Pazuzu himself along the way. But I wouldn’t worry about him destroying you “just because” anymore than with Belial. Which is to say I don’t.

Otherwise, thanks for the link. I’ll introduce myself over there in a second.

5 Likes

Thanks @leo nice to have some more info and specifics. As a beginner (I am) specifics are very valuable. Better than negativity what you see a lot online!

Is this pazuzu’s sigil ? image

2 Likes

Yes, if you read the whole topic you would see it ;-). That’s why I wanted a specific topic about Pazuzu

1 Like

If you evoke him please make a topic or add. Would be nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay.

2 Likes

NP @Borgy. In that case, if you’ve not already, then mastering banishment according to your chosen tradition has multiple reasons, uses and benefits that shouldn’t be overlooked. I would really focus on doing that before proceeding with the evocation of anything. Also, that having been said, I notice lots of people impatiently jump right into evocation and skip the easier things–myself included, years ago–and that makes for a very long, at times intense and at other times harsh learning process regarding inevitably burnt fingers.

I suggest again extensive research and then a period of getting to know Pazuzu up front if you’re really serious about actual work with him so soon. But I would personally much rather start my path in evocation by calling on and getting to know a more helpful entity like Lucifer in that same “darker” vein when seeking out initiation. And especially if evocation is or will likely become your forte. I have read that Archangel Michael is also a good teacher on the subject of evocation, so that would be a tamer option yet with which to start if desired.

For what it’s worth, I should disclose I’d done literally far too many evocations to count before attempting to approach and feel out Pazuzu, and thus had down my general approach to establishing working relationships. And I was prepared for fixing situations where I’ve pissed the spirit off. One of my old teachers had told me that us magickians tend to piss off spirits more than we realize, and I’m still inclined to agree. I’m not even 100% sure how I pissed off Erzulie Dantor a few years ago, but let me tell you that the dream she gave me where she shouted me down sure let me know I had angered her. lol That had me out burying certain purchased items to save my ass. So yeah–“preparation”, my dood. And you’ll do fine. Let us know. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Leo, I want to know more about him and ask his help if needed, not rushing. But many thanks for the replies here. Because everytime you learn you take tips with you. I read watch videos, practice banishing and the magic circle. But I do like to make my own rituals and banishing beside that, take the power in my own hand

2 Likes

60 posts were split to a new topic: Seeking Info On Pazuzu

I believe Pazuzu has been with me for some time, through all the ups and downs. He was there, he taught me the art of poetry. Expressing ones self is so important, and thus learning to create hymns which are very powerful! I’ve never done any Invocations, or callings. Just having statues, and pictures/drawings was enough to manifest inside me. I’ve experinced quite a lot with him, some incredible yet very tense journeys that have re-opened my eyes. Yet I wont disclose that online. Yet, it’s all about respect, and having good intentions. If you need help, he will be there to help. I would agree that Pazuzu is a very neutral force! Just like us, he’s good and bad. (Hence why one arm is up and down, the balance of all things.)

3 Likes

I thought I heard him call me while I was half asleep last night. I’ve never had anything to do with him before. I don’t feel ready to answer his call if he did. I would rather be at 100% before evoking any demon and look presentable.

1 Like

I’m having a cup of coffee with Pazuzu this morning. I have his statue to the Southwest with a cup of coffee and a spot of organic raw honey added to both my cup and his. I did the LBRP and the Sword Banishing Ritual (from GOM) first. I don’t feel any kind of fear at all and sense a vibe that Pazuzu can be protective and helpful. (I enjoyed the Baal Kadmon book on Pazuzu earlier this year).

3 Likes