Experience with Duchess Bune

Thanks for sharing

Hail Bune

how exactly did you work with Bune?

Doesnā€™t Bune help with business attracting customers or something like that?

Certainly. Duchess Bune helps to acquire the tools for your economic well-being.

At first, I literally came to her in a time of crisis, reached out and asked for helpā€¦and she responded and helped me almost instantly. The results came in at a time and way that I didnā€™t think was possible. Since that moment. Since then, weā€™ve become friends. Sheā€™s been a guide/mentor, loving and compassionate friend. Respect her, treat her with kindness and she will help you out. Bune is AMAZING in every way.

3 Likes

care to be specific

Does Bune deal with Christians who may be curious about learning about her/him? You

1 Like

Yes. Absolutely. Iā€™ve learned that they donā€™t care about what religion you may be. Itā€™s all about how you treat them, respect them and are open to experience and learn new things.

1 Like

For that particular time was a more personal matter so Iā€™m not going to get into detail. However, last year money was getting extremely tight for me even after having received a raise in pay at work. I consulted with Bune and she told me to ask for another raise, for a specific amount. A significant amount that my company has refused in the past and would NEVER give someone after they just recently received a raise a few months prior. So I did as she suggested, 2 weeks later the raise was approved. Praise Bune!!!

2 Likes

Before you make any more posts, @Lucifer_IlluminatedO please do as you were asked and introduce yourself. It is a rule of this forum and required. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

handIntro