Exorcism service

I was commenting how OP just ignored your suggestions as though you were speaking to a brick wall. I see this with beggars on here so many times. It’s irritating.

1 Like

because it’s just a parasite.

Ok no problem. :blush:

It’s up to him, In fact I wouldn’t assume he’s just being a beggar. I have a lot of personal experience with parasitic entities and one thing I know for sure is that they’ll do anything to avoid being given the boot. They have a knack for sensing who can help their victim and will try anything to thwart the victim’s attempts to get help. He may not have seen or been able to take on board my suggestions because of the entity that is attached to him. That’s not his fault. They also tend to cloud their victim’s mind and cause their victim to act out of character. Again, not his fault if that’s happening to him. So please don’t be so quick to judge. :wink: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You need to learn about vibration. As it is, you’ll likely attract another to take its place if you managed to get it exorcised.

I’m no where near anybody of water. I need someone that’s able to remove possessions or perform exorcisms. I’m in jersey near nyc. If anybody around could do exorcisms im willing to travel

You’re willing to travel. NYC is surrounded by water. :wink:

Please take the advice you were given. An exorcism is not going to help you much until you learn how to work with your own vibration. You need to be a vibrational MISmatch to the thing you believe is possessing you. Only you can do that. An exorcism isn’t going to do that for you.

Please help yourself first by going to Amazon and searching for Ask And It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Read it, and apply the techniques, knowledge, etc in the book. Get their other books too and do the same. In time, if you’re consistent, you’ll find your vibrational frequency improving and you’ll have healthier thought habits/patterns that are NOT a match to negative entities.

I speak from personal experience.

2 Likes

Can anybody here help me?

People have already given you advice, and some even contacted you via PM. You made this thread over a month ago, so if someone was willing to travel in person to you, they would have made contact already. There’s no point in continuing to ask if you are not willing to follow the advice and instructions already given. I don’t know what you were expecting, but we do not work for others, and it is against forum rules to offer such services.

Try Ritual For Hire | Become A Living God if you legitimately think you need personal help, but stop trying to get free services.

3 Likes

Since OP continues to ignore those trying to help (and no that one member is not “banned”) and seems to want someone to travel to them (?) i consider this thread to be spell begging which is against the rules (regardless of emergency or not) and will let @Lady_Eva decide what to do.

2 Likes

He is banned you could clearly see in his profile incase you didn’t know. I’m trying the suggestions given but was askung for anyone who’s able to do exorcisms. No need for your silly assumptions.

No you’re being rude and not taking advice. You are also copping attitude as well when you clearly don’t bother to read the rules.

Normally it comes up in their messages if they are banned so, no I did not check their profile. That is a new change to me.

If you want help look up Exorcism in the search feature and read the threads.
All you’re doing is spamming (also against the rules) “anybody help?” “anybody, anybody?”

If the PM’s are not working, again go for the search and you’ll find help.

He left of his own accord and requested his account be closed, this is shown on his profile.

This topic is not going anywhere useful, people cannot reply to you to offer commercial services because of forum rules, so please address your problems in a different manner (and remember to be courteous) or find one of the many forums that permit advertising.