Exorcism of the Abrahamic Deity

I don’t know if she’s been “watered down” but she has been essentially redesigned by modern proponents from what she was originally. In Judaic myth, she was a force to be feared to the point that most houses had prayer bowls to protect against her. She was a demon through and through. The idea of her being the First Woman and wife of Adam actually came hundreds of year later and was written as satire, before it made its way into being considered an official part of her mythology. Essentially what happened was someone took what was supposed to be a joke and made it into fan fiction which then became canon :joy:

2 Likes

I have faith in Lilith as my Exorcist of the Abrahamic Wyrm…Unless we should destroy him

Stop using that word. Do you even know what a “wyrm” is? It’s another word for dragon. You’re basically calling God a dragon, and dragons are something people on the Left Hand Path like to worship lol

Satan is a wyrm (he’s often called a great serpent by Christians)
Leviathan is a wyrm (he’s described in the Bible as a giant sea serpent)
Lucifer is a wyrm (he’s often conflated with Satan and so also has the moniker of dragon).

Some people on the Left Hand Path practice “draconian” magick.

Yeah…good luck with that. I’ve lost count of the number of people who have claimed to have “destroyed” the Judaic god. That’s not anywhere within your capabilities.

3 Likes

I meant Worm

It’s not in my abilities BUT V.K Jehannum, J.S Garret, E.A Koetting and @C.Kendall are perfectly capable of Destroying the Abrahamic Deity

Actually I might end up needing this

Wait it’s ok for me to link this right?

Dude, like I said, multiple people have made that claim, yet the deity is still around and being worked with by hundreds of magicians so what does that tell you?

Just do your exorcisms and don’t worry about it.

3 Likes

Oh! I thought you meant people who are not as powerful as them.

It doesn’t matter how powerful you think someone is. The Law of the Conservation of Energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed, so no matter what is done to it the energy we have designated as the Judaic god will always continue to exist.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight So Basically No Spirit Can be Destroyed?
(Except for Astral Parasites when enduring Victim withdrawals, starving to death when they have no Victim to feed on?)

Technically, no, they can only be recycled into another form. However, there is a huge difference between the energy of a low level parasite and a deity level being.

2 Likes

No I mean this one

@DarkestKnight can you help me fix a mistake please?

What mistake?

1 Like

I used the wrong link to V.K Jehannum yesterday

The one linked above

I agree with @DarkestKnight entities aren’t destroyed necessarily, simultaneously as explained destroying a simple parasite means it’s recycled into the great “ether” for lack of a better terminology. Whereas in my opinion the egregoric golem god of religion is constantly being fed, prayed too, etc.

So let’s just say even if it was “possible”, in less than an hour time that thing would be back together. Kind of hard to permanently wipe out something that has millions and millions, believing, worshipping and praying to it everyday. This mass of power produced by collective worship maintains this thing, so it’s just not do-able.

In my mind when someone does a rite entitled something like “destroying Yahweh” for example it’s just a subjective form of permanently banishing that archetype from your own subjective life. Just like how E.A. has often explained how banishing works and I tend to agree, it creates almost a wall between you and the thing your banishing. It may exist objectively to others, but subjectively no longer for you. This is more of a “adversarial metaphorical” rite so to speak, which is supposed to merely allow you to feel invigorated or liberated from any previous past ties to that “thing”.

9 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Mrmagic0 Introduction

LHP propaganda? Is this not a LHP forum?

1 Like

What does the forum have to do with anything? I was talking about the BS that is spread in the LHP as a whole. Everybody whines about the fearmongering about demons on the RHP, but they conveniently ignore the huge amount of misinformation and religious propaganda that is spewed on the Left Hand Path as well.

2 Likes