Exorcise Jesus

YOU MIGHT CHECK TO SEE IF CHRISTIANS ARE PRAYING FOR ( AGAINST ) YOU. They might be sending this thought form or their own to harass you

You likely picked up an imposter parasite looking for some yummy food at the mystery school thingy you went to.

Summon Pazuzu and command him to exorcise you. He will do it during your sleep, and he’ll likely tell you what he wants for payment.

2 Likes

Sounds more like you got caught up with something at that mystery school than the actual Jesus to me.

Regardless if you can sense it start by figuring out the properties and polarities of whatever’s trying to bind you and from there you can figure out how best to fight against it and loosen its grip.

Either way have you tried “resetting” yourself to a state from before you went to that mystery school ritual thing? Simply try and recall a moment from before that event and get it all into detail. Then try and sense your own energy, patterning, and your entire “self” and drag that feeling into your body.

As for working with Jesus and all that, I’ve done it pretty regularly for awhile now. Gotten quite decent results and really good tools from him in fact.

and when it comes to “some of the most power demons” on your side, it’s never wise to make assumptions.

1 Like

what’s the name of the religious group you’ve attended to?

There’s lot of Christian cults that implement false dogmas in the mind. Well if you go to their meeting deliberately you’ve been asking for this mindwash. you have to answer yourself what is true for you.

Mind you these Christian groups have strong techniques.

1 Like

wouldn’t the best way to “exorcise” Jesus from your life is by realizing that there is literally zero evidence that he existed? Not one single historian or scholar of that time period mentioned Jesus even once, or anyone resembling him. Even tho he was “raising the dead” and doing miracles. Funny how no one thought to mention such a person.

1 Like

Have you heard chaos magicians evoking imaginary characters? Jesus could easily be the supreme imaginary character, it is all the energy people put towards the beings, that might in fact just make them real in the first place.

I will include a few pictures

This next one is an interesting example because it says you can lose your psychic powers but only states if you spy on someone, to which I didn’t really, unless you count that I found myself briefly somewhere I wasn’t supposed to be and then left right away; but it also says to follow kind of odd rules I wouldn’t like the 10 commandments.

The place being called the modern mystery school, did not advertise itself as a Christian thing, but rather put up posters in the local left hand path shop.

Thank you for asking some good questions here, I think folks like @Keteriya wanted to say she was out but stop by and laugh at me that I have been considering the possibility that maybe it wasn’t Jesus and maybe it has been my demons that have tricked me into thinking it was. It was probably to some extent, at least exaggerated by them at times but these are some reasons why I have thought or think it could have something to do with this.

Also maybe I will show the part where we call upon Jesus

which might not make too much of a difference but I find it to be a bit misleading advertising when they put up their poster in a left hand path store and then bait and switch by calling upon Jesus, telling you to follow the 10 commandments and put your right hand over the left to symbolize the right hand path and a thing saying you could lose your psychic abilities, then going from a kick ass third eye, and ability to hear spirits to both of those abilities becoming super limited and having mostly just a light shining when you close your eyes, do I have some reason to be suspicious?

I had believed I had, had a parasite before, pretty sure now it was a demon that I later evoked but still, it was nothing like this. I also have multiple spirits working on this but nothing as of yet.

OK I think your higher self doesnt like you being in this particular religious group or doesnt see you at all in gropu practice. Your higher self wants you to be independent and solitary pracitioner and it’s sending you discouraging sensations. This is how I see it, for as this group promotes esotericism it’s definitely not one of this mindwashing Christian cults.

1 Like

Why is my third eye about 95% worse? Seeing light every time I try to scry into the darkness of my close eyes, especially when I try to see, the light washes over everything my meditation had tried to accomplish?

Psychic fluctuations happen depending on health, mood and surroundings.

I wasn’t laughing at you. You just made it clear, in that statement above, that you could not discern between a spirit that was there to help you and a parasite, or at the very least you let the beings in your life be the operator instead of the other way around. I was pointing it out, as you already ignored some well given advice from many people based on your preconceived ideas. You made it clear there was no helping you for most of us, so there was no point to come back, except that it showed up in my feed anyways, then you tagged me to drag me back.

So there you are, since you think I was laughing, when actually I thought it was just another one of those sad situations where the individual would either get it together and figure it out or get walked on for the duration of their attempts at this life, It’s not my place to ever decide which camp someone falls into, all I can do is scan or feel, then give you what I thought, which I did and that was dismissed. It’s not my business to carry on from there.

They had sent something onto you. Egregore, a guardian or an entity. This is the channel I’ve got, maybe I am deluded now. The name of this entity I see in my mind: Manaanan. I typed it on google and it is Celtic god of the sea?? well probably i am deluded. but i see an entity near you, a guardian that blocks you. perhaps , if you work with demons they marked you as evil and they sent protections upon you. call Moloch. or call whatever entity is the nighest for you. or try to talk to this parasite, maybe it’d go away.

this is so strange because I see they are typical light esotericism, maybe they are concealed freemasons? gimme a sec.

1 Like

this is some strange shit man. reminds me of Rosicrucian stuff. they might be archons (if you believe in archons), however I dont see overt negativitiy, I dont sense jesus here at all, for jesus is confined within Christianity and this is theosophy or whatever shit this is. i’ll tell you this: once i met this angel medium reader, who taught me rune divination, and something in me hated her. and i recognize similar energy of “light”

two questions:

1. do you work with demons on a daily basis?
  2. ever been on Rosicrucian meeting? for I’ve been once and sensed same shit. also felt i’ve been attacked but by one of the participants. by some claws of darkness.
1 Like

Yes i’ve got second channel, this is the shit that does not work with the shadow side but represses it, just like Christianity. hence you’ve got spiritual affliction through them. well the war of truth is already in progress. so you dont have to fear about anything grave. Moloch is called upon, I did it in my mind. Cheers

EDIT: this is an interesting case and I will research on it. you’ve discovered the tip of an iceberg. I wonder why the heck should they have attacked you? this is esotericism and yours is esotericism

I could maybe speak more but really I dont want to get involved in the war. it would be unfair according my spirits’ ethical code. sorry for now, maybe later. also the name Mananan or whatever, when I decipher it into Runes it goes like - nauthiz ansuz nauthiz ansuz…which in runic alphabet means “Blockages, blockages to communication and inspiration”

1 Like

So just a thought for OP @TheSaga , im agreeing with the majority of folks on here and simply put it as a parasite. Here’s some of my thoughts on the matter

• the mystery school stuff always sounds cool when you’re starting out but is never what it should be, its limiting and confining towards a particular practice. Take the experience of this shit as a lesson to be more aware

• have you tried evoking Jesus (better Jesus if you plan on it) in @C.Kendall method of My Experience With The Ascended Master Jesus
    I found this to be a helpful guide in evoking the sun of god, may help you distinguish for yourself if its a parasite (I would evoke before hand at least MiChaEl, Uriel, Gabriel, and Raphael just as a means to keep the parasite out and as emissaries to the solar christ)

• here are other ideas I’ve thought about with this
    If its a parasite and its causing you this harm why not call upon entities such as Lucifer to give you illumination upon the situation at hand.

Maybe think about calling Raphael and/or Marbas to help seperate and heal you from the parasite. Raphael mantra - success story

Belial to break these bonds both of the misery school and of leech Jesus
Belial Information and all you need to know when working with him

There are a multitude of options to actually make progress rather than live in stagnation and uncertainty. Also I find that parasites don’t enjoy when you tend to learn deeper about an entity that theyre impersonating. It breaks down their illusionary bond of authority and authenticity.

3 Likes

I didn’t exactly dismiss it but thanks, you can stay out of it. :slight_smile:

Hi thanks, I liked your posts for the most part and was happy you were respecting and polite and yet insightful but still humble enough to admit maybe you are right and maybe you are wrong, I appreciated that very much.

I wasn’t sure, did you call upon Moloch for me? Everything else is fine, but if so check with me next time, I have pretty full house as it is lets just say.

Anyways I was told the Mananan thing was wrong, however I wouldn’t pooh pooh it yet by a long shot. It sounded very much like something that happened a little before the lights went on and I could see very little, spooky like it. I don’t know Runes too well but that sounds like it big time.

I don’t think I would do too much Rosicrucian stuff I think just because it’s of the light doesn’t mean it is right for someone but just because some of the light or of the right hand path stuff isn’t right, doesn’t mean they should turn to total darkness either. In this case the light is preventing me from seeing. I could go on about this but yeah.

I liked your tip of the iceburg stuff that makes me interested to know more, I hope you don’t leave yet.
Deciding maybe it is but maybe its not Jesus, I have calmed down and there no real war going on at the current moment.

The OP is no longer on this forum and these posts are off-topic so this thread is now closed.

1 Like