Exercises for Soul Travel

TOV

[quote=ā€œThe Eye, post:40, topic:2504ā€]Your ā€œresumeā€ is pretty interesting. For how long have you been APing ?
And btw, if I may ask, some interesting evocation in the astral since last time we posted here ?

I dont smoke, dont drink, eat very healthy, and do between 7h and 10h sport every week. I shouldnt be that bad when it comes to life force :slight_smile:

Last question : how do you deal with physical plane ? After my APs, I find tough and boring to come back in this mundane world :ā€™([/quote]

I am Astral Projecting since around 5 years now.

I have tried to Call Paimon lately, but I really have a difficulty with Goetia : It is the second time I try to Call a demon from Goetia. The only answer I obtain is a presence I feel Old, very Ancient, and this presence doesnā€™t answer to me : It is observing me. Without any communication.
For Paimon, I burned hairs and nails to sacrifice and I felt he accepted the sacrifice, but the task I gave hasnā€™t been full filed.

For your other question I couldnā€™t agree more : AP IS INTOXICATING. The more I do it, the more I want to do it.
For me, it is not unusual to experience AP 3 or 4 times a week, and then weeks without AP, as if I used too much Lifeforce in a short time.

5 years ? Well, I guess I shouldnt worry that much not to AP at will for now after just barely 4 months of practice.

This is odd you had some success with other spirits but not with Goetics who are told to be close to humans.

I wish I could AP 3 to 4 times a week as you do. But as I stated, issue would be to stayed balanced, because that mundane world is boring compared to the astral. There are so many things to do both on internal and external levels that Iā€™m not sure one life would be enough.

I tried evoking a spirit once while out of body. I was in a darkly lit office environment and called the spirits name. it became windy and papers were flying off tables and off cork boards (not physical paper but the astral paper). The spirit didnā€™t materialise so i assumed it didnā€™t work that timeā€¦ was an interesting experiment though and hope to try it again next time Im able to get out of body.

Iā€™ve got a bunch of spirits to evoke in the astral as well, and will keep this thread updated