Exercises for Soul Travel

I’ve hit a bit of a roadblock.

After my Latent Soul Travel occurrence, I can’t even seem to get a visualization. I need help.

Does anyone have some exercises they could share that help them with soul travel?

Thanks in advance-

-Sev

The site obe4u.com offer a free ebook which is THE technique through wich I learned to go OB almost at Will.

I hope it will help.

The indirect techniques performed upon awakening do work then ?

Will check that out! Thanks Darkgalaad. Intend to PM with results.

The eye, the easiest way is : when you wake up during the night, dont move physically but IMAGINE you roll in your bed. Imagine the feeling. Do it around 60 seconds.

You will go OB.

Il you do that just before being too awake and before moving physically, you will move with your astral body.

This works GREAT.

4 Likes

[quote=“Darkgalaad, post:5, topic:2504”]The eye, the easiest way is : when you wake up during the night, dont move physically but IMAGINE you roll in your bed. Imagine the feeling. Do it around 60 seconds.

You will go OB.

Il you do that just before being too awake and before moving physically, you will move with your astral body.

This works GREAT.[/quote]

Darkgalaad, thanks a lot I will try.

Guys let me know how it works for you !

What I can already tell you is that last night I had several phasing xp

I was permanently during the night between the waking and sleeping state. Therefore I created lanscapes I jumped into and began journeying. I think I had 7 or 8 xp of that nature last night, which is quite a lot.

At some point I said a password including divine names and an invisible force grabbed me and brought me up to the sky. I kept on flying upper and upper and reached the stars. I was very excited as you can imagine and unfortunately lost focus and woke up in my bed. What would have happened otherwise ? I dont know. But believe me that I will try again as soon as I can become lucidly aware in the astral realms again.

During the other phasing xp I could not maintain the xp more than a couple of minutes inspite of rubbing my hands, shoutings etc. This was really frustrating.

Will keep the work and try your technique !

The eye, it’s great. I am happy you re testing and reapping results.

While ob, you can evoke entities by drawing their Sigils in the air or on a wall or while calling them out loud.
They appear and you can command them.
I once called Thalos. He took me in the air to fly above oceans.

Please keep me aware of your experienced

I’m approaching spirits from a vodou perspective. Therefore I have some rituals&formulae that I use to call them, which make the drawing of sigils not necessary. But thanks for the tip none the less ! :wink:

Last week I met ASMODEUS in the astral realms and I wish to pursue the relationships with him. That 1st encounter was really exciting and he appears to be a really great spirit.

I’m very interested by your xp as well, dont hesitate to update this thread (or MP, as you prefer).

Do you plan to astrally evoke some spirits in the future ?

I do yes.

I plan to Call Glas’ yos to heal my father’s depression caused by a severe stroke.

I ll post my work here.

Sorry to hear about your father.

I do wish you the very best regarding this work.

Thank you very much for your words.

I have no doubt that Spirits will help. I have already healed a neuralgia and two flu with Evocation since I’ve start to experiment with this powerful stuff.

I plan to write here my success with Astral Evocation so that we can share tips and thoughts.

Since I can’t really get up in the middle of the night for a while (got some very cranky, light-sleeping family members at my house for the next week or two) I wasn’t able to do this. But I did try it in the morning after waking-

I can tell you I already see improvement. Not only can I start wiggling my way OOB, but my visualizations- as in, ALL OF THEM- are becoming much more detailed.

It’s fantastic practice.

I’ve already got a kick-ass spirit wanting me to work my path, so I’ll perform my first evocation- of him- in the astral.

Now, back to work.

You’re welcome ! :slight_smile:

Sharing tips and thoughts is a neat idea and I’ve got some ongoing work I’ll share with pleasure.

Im more and more convinced that meeting spirits directly in their realms is unbeatable (vs standard evocation).

Like said Sevarn : back to work (there’s a lot to be done)

Including giving a godlike dragon more angels to kill.

[quote=“Darkgalaad, post:2, topic:2504”]The site obe4u.com offer a free ebook which is THE technique through wich I learned to go OB almost at Will.

I hope it will help.[/quote]

woaaah that seems really cool.

when it comes to obes and ld I always recommend lucidology.com, the free pdf has everything you need to know to start having obe right away, and I think I saw some videos on youtube too. I have reading that page for the last months and is amazing.

I’ll check this new one -obe4u- and compare results, if there’s any difference.

1 Like

Just an advice : last night I went OB.

As I was walking in the living room (well … the astral version of it), I was thinking “hey, I have to Evoke now.” But as I wasn’t expecting to astral project last night, and as I have several magical plans in my head, I couldn’t decide wich Entity I would evoke.

As a result, I was pondering who I could Call… but could 't decide.
So, I ended confused and wake up in my bed without tangible and useful contact.

So, here is my tip : Study your plan, repeat the name of the spirit, learn who he is, his appearance … so that once OB, you will be able to Call him with an open heart, sending your Calling in every direction of space and time.
Expect the Spirit to come. Feel the presence.

He will come.

I advise you to summon an elemental next time. Or make one.

you still used the “timer method” to OBE ?