Ex using baneful magic against me need help

He actually went very silent right now. No one’s heard from him in a few months. Though his specialty is uprooting and disappearing for years before showing back up. This time with everyone that helped he met a formidable force. His biggest mistake was leaving his Damn beads with my childs stuff. That was what had me reaching out all that time ago.

Thanks for checking.

2 Likes

Hey there,

sad to read your story and my advice might be to late already, but Santa Muerte would have been your go to. She is loving and caring especially when children are involved and she can lift any curses placed upon you and destroy the attacker.

3 Likes

Wow, it does seem like you’re in a pickle there. If it was me, and believe me I have been cursed, now I have a different way of thinking than just defensive magick, banishing and what not. First of all YOUR will, has to become stronger than his, don’t see yourself as his victim, and take action. It will get worse if you are indeed cursed, so give him a dose of his own medicine. Go to search on forum, and type on D.U.M.E. Candle Ritual. I posted instructions yesterday for it. It will bind up his power to harm you and also anyone or anything that is helping him to harm you. If you need further advice pm me anytime, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire for them to learn. Sorry to hear this is happening to you, but try this ritual.

1 Like

You can even do ritual with santisima muerte alongside dume ritual, like the above post when children are involved that may not be a bad idea.

1 Like