Ex using baneful magic against me need help

I know what I’d do if something like that happened to my mom. Please have a friend of yours pm me. I have a leviathan itching to play. This is what I’m good at. If not I’m still sending blessings

3 Likes

Please contact me soon lol. I don’t want him breaking shit around my house if he’s pent up too much longer. I’m down to 3 coffee mugs

2 Likes

Leviathan is amazing.

I’m not able to PM on own yet here. Any help is much appreciated. My one friend that’s been helping since before I was here angel I think she may have went to sleep she went quiet on me.

We had a nice discussion earlier. We can get on it tomorrow.

There’s a few different ones beeeeeeeeee caaaaaaaarrreeeeful if you ever have a chance to work with them.

I’ve been through it from a trial Levisthan is cool with me and some that used to hate like Astroroth I understand she was standing up for marriage for my kids because she really loves them.

It’s all kind a bloop to me and confusing DM if you want parts. But for the most part I remember her playing the “good cop” to me which might not be true but their were so many.

1 Like

I got your back hun.

2 Likes

Thanks hun. You’re always helping me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sending you some form of protection in my personalized ritual.

2 Likes

After work tonight I’ll get started on my thang. Once you get better I can teach you a nice return to sender thing so this won’t happen again from anyone else! Have a great day!!

2 Likes

A BIG black tourmaline ,biggiest you can find ,put it on your room you feel more attacked . At least in this room you will have more energy.

1 Like

May I request you please teach the back to sender spell? Thank you

1 Like

sure Thing

I am unable to DM I am still brand new…Can you DM me, please? Thank you

Cleanse your home you’ll be ok now. Let me know how things are in some time or after you notice a difference.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I do have several cleansing ways I can do for my home.

Thank you very much. I do have several cleansing ways I can do for my home. All the help is much appreciated.

Oh don’t thank me, thank our lords and saviors Ben and Jerry. With out them I would only eat value brand ice cream and my life would never be complete.

2 Likes