Evoking The Nephilim

I wonder, has anyone ever attempted to evoke the spirits of the Nephilim? For those who don’t know who they are, here is a Wikipedia article about them.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim[/url]

I know Wikipedia is a controversial site since any old Tom, Dick, and Harry can come on to the site and make changes but every other site I found on the Nephilim came from a purely biblical perspective and I know that most people here eschew that slant.

The Nephilim spirits are spirits that I have yet to attempt to evoke but I plan to some time in the future. I did some Google searching and couldn’t find any accounts of anyone evoking them, but I did come across a site by Frater Barabbas in which he performed a series of invocations of these spirits. You can read that here:

[url=http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/2013/06/invocation-of-spirits-of-nephilim-part-1.html]http://fraterbarrabbas.blogspot.com/2013/06/invocation-of-spirits-of-nephilim-part-1.html[/url]

So has anyone come across these “Giant” spirits in their workings?

1 Like

Hey Baphomet, Id like to know about your results with them if possible. Seems like they hold the key to become a living god, they seem to be a massive amount of divine energy condensed in a ego structure. They dont seem wise though. They seem also to have an appetite for destruction, which might actually be the divine energy trying to make its way through matter, thus making closer the divine and the material realms.

I haven’t worked with them at all. That’s why I posted the thread, asking if anyone else has

-_____-

Well, just in case… xD

[quote=“Diazin, post:4, topic:3069”]-_____-

Well, just in case… xD[/quote]

Not sure why you’re surprised. The last paragraph of the OP says that I have yet to evoke them. But yeah, when I do evoke and work with them, I’ll post my experiences.

Im not surprised, its that I didnt read that part… But yeah, please share it :slight_smile:

Ask the nephs about the beginning of man and how man came to be.
I don’t believe the annunaki made humans otherwise we wouldn’t have
power over all Spirits. Also ask about human history, in general.
Find out about us and about the connections of all cultures.
That would be very, very, very, interesting.

1 Like

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3069”]Ask the nephs about the beginning of man and how man came to be.
That would be very, very, very, interesting.[/quote]

I did something similar with during my evocation of Astaroth a while back. I posted my conversation with Astaroth over on WF.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:8, topic:3069”][quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3069”]Ask the nephs about the beginning of man and how man came to be.

I did something similar with during my evocation of Astaroth a while back. I posted my conversation with Astaroth over on WF.[/quote]

i wanted to see the nehp’s perspective on it.
And I’ll go find it lol.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3069”]Ask the nephs about the beginning of man and how man came to be.

If you expect them to recount the christian story they will,
only if you free yourself from expectation and have an open mind will spirit reveal to you the truth of any of these stories, and plenty of people will say the same.

If you knew the Truth about what Enki did, or why he used his blood, or what claim that entitled us to as beings on this planet…It might become a little more obvious as to the whole involvement with the Annunaki, and this comes down to a very giant dispute between him and Enlil, who had been given equal dominion of Earth by Anu. Enlil and Enki disagreed about what the purpose of humanity was to be for. This was his way of challening Enlil’s authority to have ANY dominion over them, because this way they would be just as royal and entitled to run the planet as he was by blood.

This whole act was considered an incredible blasphemy, and the truth is, Enki did far worse things that made this an act of GALACTIC blasphemy for more than his own race, by asking royalty of other planets to put forth their DNA as part of this project. Many gladly accepted.

Many were beyond horrified, and in fear, for the system of bloodline ruler ship is actually a governing principal in some places in the galaxy, and this whole act turned such a practice on it’s head.

This is why so many want to destroy us, because we have as much claim to rule their planets as much as our own, and we have complete and total authority over these places, and their species, by nothing other than the blood that beats through our very veins.

We also aren’t the only race that was created.

Humanity as we know it was not the first attempt, and was something that through at least 3 documented periods in ancient history, the world was violently destroyed in cataclysms, and even many old historical maps actually have some interesting clues on how bad this really was.

The people who noticed these things, brought them to the scientific community, and these things were treated as incredible developments, which all were entirely plausible under the scientific explanations presented, that were never investigated AT ALL.

You should read Fingerprints Of The Gods if you want some good answers on that, based on what can be scientifically proven, through a very objective and extremely unbiased view of ancient history and monolithic structures, that makes me feel like some the classes I’ve taken on ancient history in college are a joke.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

What if we aren’t the first race of man?

Am I seriously, the only one on here that thought about asking
Old spirits about the truth to humanity…

I know the truth to everything by default, but the truth about
humanity. The history. The origin of humanity and so on?..

Like seriously, if I could evoke I would be finding answer
right away, but I haven’t been able to yet.

@Baphomet:

did you right about you kissing him and wanting
to have sex with the demon.

Some structures from the most ancient cultures were very much advanced. A lot of people claim alien origins, but a more simple explanation would be that it was knowledge left over from a previous race of man.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:3069”]@Baphomet:

to have sex with the demon.[/quote]

…the fuck you talkin bout?

[quote=“Baphomet, post:14, topic:3069”][quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:3069”]@Baphomet:

…the fuck you talkin bout?[/quote]

yeah I can’t find the post lol…

[quote=“Baphomet, post:14, topic:3069”][quote=“Dani123321, post:12, topic:3069”]@Baphomet:

…the fuck you talkin bout?[/quote]

Baphomet, you dirty dog you:)

On a serious note,you can join in possession with an entity in a way that stimulates the sexual chakras, but it’s not sex with the entity. Just a heads up there Dani. Not sure this is what you are referring to. And I don’t think Baphomet refered to anything of the sort.

I’ve been taught by famous PHDs, who recounted the same bullshit official story, when I can clearly and mathematically deconstruct them, to the LITERAL SECOND and prove how absolutely full of shit and impossible their explanations are.

I heard one of the most famous biblical archeologists go over the 22 year construction of the pyramids, when dealing with the “alien question”

For reasons she had explained earlier in the day, I knew this was complete bullshit, because out of those 22 years, there were only 3 months of each year farmers were free to work, there is NO RECORD OR EVIDENCE of the supposed claim that HUGE SWATHS OF FOREST BEING CUT DOWN IN LEBANON for the logs to help roll these fucking stones on during this period, there is no record of this construction, there is no record of the giant fleet of ships required to help quarry the stones for hundreds of miles, I see little boats under ground. I do not see a fleet.

One time an Archeologist reminded me, “If you want to make a claim in this field, we use artifacts as substantial proof”. I can point out that plenty have been ignored also.

I don’t see anything capable of moving those stones,

Or placing the ones, specifically the granite-diorite 20,000 pound stones in the King’s Chamber of the Great Pyramid, and placed them with an accuracy GREATER than .001 of an inch. In this chamber, it is so completely dark, if you bring in a lighter, it will not even light up because there is no oxygen. There is no soot on the inside, so how the fuck did they have any light to even see what they were doing? Was there some way of employing copper hammer and chisel to produce light? No explanation, even that of mirrors reflecting light inside, is impossible and completely ineffective. No explanation other than THEY HAD ELECTRICITY AND FUCKING LIGHT BULBS LIKE THE PEOPLE LOOKING AT THE PYRAMIDS NOW.

and the battery

Supposedly, these stones were beaten with fucking copper hammer and chisels. This is fucking impossible. I’ve seen Babylonian artifacts, and the Scroll of Nebuchadnezzar. I have seen the bathtubs these people bathed in, made of granite, POLISHED AND SMOOTH, yet in some places having PRECISE FLOWING LINES this accuracy can only be accomplished with machine tools (the career experts do a fantastic job at pointing out the distinct markings and signs of these), and or laser.

You can’t do that with copper, you just can’t, if you think you can, I suggest you try it yourself, there’s no way that’s going to even look smooth.

The last meeting I had with an Professional Archaeologist, she said “you have to watch who you talk to, many of my colleagues think we go as far back over 1 million years, that there’s documented evidence of that, and that we even had very advanced levels of technology back then”.

My heart stopped, because I knew, there were others out there documenting much of what I had desired to learn, saw was possible, and had so many academics refuse to even talk about.

Because the official story, is that we are only between 100,000 and 200,000 years old as a species. Suddenly a professional told me, oh yeah, most people in my profession don’t believe anything happened for over 800,000 years before that, but many of my friends in this field believe we existed and had more advanced stuff than we do now, and there’s documented evidence of such artifacts to prove it.

If you simply look at the astonishing discrepancies between the “official story” and the reality of what they are claiming, it will become obvious to you how much mainstream archaeologists are trying to piss on your head and tell you “it’s raining”.

Have some fun by researching “out of place artifacts” and “forbidden archaeology”.

This is one of several completely non human skulls that has been found, for posterity it has been compared face to face with a human skull, so you can see there’s just no fucking way.

I’ll save the best one for my own threads.

Just remember a lot of people made a lot of lies, because it was very convenient for their purposes, and if you simply look at what you find with an open mind, it will truly blow you away.

There’s plenty of proof for the “alternative hypothesis” as they would put it. Some people say there aren’t aliens, well I have pictures, videos, even documentation of genetic testing on a sample creature which the official story says, is a human fetus, however the DNA it shares with us is less than 10%, and we have 96% in common with primates. There’s some really shitty science some of these supposed “dubunkers” use.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

4 Likes

I LOVE FRATER A POSTS.

I’m glad that I can come here and I can share this with people, and the vast majority of the time not be be accused of pointing out imaginary unicorns, like some kind of nut job in an insane asylum.

Thank you, I come here for people like you. That’s not to say I don’t like to be questioned, sometimes topics need to be expanded upon, other times, they need to be simplified. Either way, the general purpose I come here is to help teach people, and I see a few of you really like what I have to say.

So no my friend, thank you, I would like to thank everyone who has supported me here.