Evoking samael

Hello everyone,

I am still new to this forum and a few month on the path and a lot of stuff happened since I evoked asmoday… from this perspective I feel as If I wasnt really serious enough about the whole thing before, I even regret what I wrote in my introduction, because it doesnt come close to how I feel now.

Asmoday is a hell of an energy (no pun intended) but I felt an imbalance, since I was only working with him (demons) - so I called upon archangel michael the first time….
It went like this - the word „Deathangel“ came to my mind randomly.
I wondered about it and then I realized at some point I was in front of a church and that on the other side of the street was an Angel sculpture.
When I came home I drew/wrote asking Michael which Angel could help me fixing this mess my Life is, and it read sth like SAMAEL ( See my real, SE - MA - REL)
I wrote that with eyes closed. I have never heard of Samael before until then.
And when I googled I was shocked and got goosebumps. He is angel and demon. I cant find much information here on the forum, but I trust michael that he told me the right name.

Why isnt there more information on Samael here and how to work with him?
Is it the same process like with demons? Writing a petition, and talking about goals / Intentions.
But one doesnt banish samael after a ritual - I guess lol?
I wonder how the Angel of death/killing could help
Me heal beside baneful magick…
Maybe find the right balance? Between creation and destruction?

has anybody experience with Samael? What can he teach me? (yes have read almost everything on this forum on him but still)
Something told me I should ask again

7 Likes

Asrael. Check into Asrael.

2 Likes

Samael is an archangel, not a demon. He often gets equated to the Christian figure of Satan, but that’s because, according to his traditional lore, he is the head of “the satans,” a group of angels that are essentially the prosecuting attorneys who try to convince God a soul doesn’t belong in Heaven.

He is married to Lilith, however.

He can help you with:

Masculine issues
Protection, particularly for occupations where your life is put on the line, such as firefighters soldiers, and law enforcement.
He can be used to punish those who have caused you harm.
Helps to overcome disease by attacking the illness.
Can help you be victorious in competitive endeavours.

20 Likes

Wow scary. I feel closer to death than life currently.
Health issues with fatigue, still learning how to use vampirism and how energy works.
Also very traumatized and a lot of rage, sometimes even suicidal.
I feel my own toxicity in my body, my own venom body and soul, and it makes me feel like death is around the corner.
(I will have to check myself for astral parasites too) …I have chosen a darkness that mesmerizes me but also kills me if I dont watch out.
And thats why I asked michael, and still same question - what could it teach me, angel of death?
or : Has my time come lol

4 Likes

I am working with lilith too. Intense, To this day I have only been working w spirits that drive me nuts but I think they help me still (or its some sort of stockholm syndrome)

For samael -Thanks for the answer. Do you have a link where I can read more?
Also if he can attack my illness - that sounds very good and needed here.
Just about any illness ? mental illness?

Can he help with astral hearing/sensing like metatron?

1 Like

In Kabbalah, he is assigned to the Sephiroth Geburah, and the planet Mars. The astral senses are not really his forte, but working with any spirit will naturally help their development in a roundabout way regardless.

I don’t think he could attack mental illness because mental illness is generally the result of something going wrong internally, not an outside invader like a virus or a tumour, so there wouldn’t really be anything for him to attack.

I got the information on him that I gave you from from the book Archangel Pathworkings by Jareth Tempest.

8 Likes

Thanks. This is actually crazy because asmoday is assigned to golachab. Everything would make sense, no?
And also me wanting to work more with lilith. (Traveling back to the roots)
Actually that was my intent to do (initiation). But its borderline suicidal to start with golachab. Is it even possible?
Have you worked through the qliphoth?

1 Like

No, I have not bothered with the Qliphoth. Maybe one day, but right now I don’t see the need.

2 Likes

What system do you use?
And… Have you worked a lot with Angels?

1 Like

Do you mean for evocation?

And yes, I’ve worked a lot with angels. They have been my main focus for the last eight months or so.

4 Likes

Yes for evocating angels…

Interesting… so everything you need to manifest works with angels…
evocation of angels is just the same way as demons right and no banishing after?
Do you write a petition?

1 Like

I generally use EA’s basic method from his book Evoking Eternity, and then I will add any extra elements I might want to experiment with.

It is pretty much the same. Any method of evocation used with demons can usually be used with angels as well. You would just change certain elements of the ritual to be more appropriate for the entity you are calling.

If you use a banishing ritual, the usual method is to banish before a ritual and after as well.

7 Likes

Given your experience with angels …
What angel would be good for love matters ?

(I have been googling angels for the last three hours - I am definitely very interested)

2 Likes

Haniel is the archangel of love.

Another option is Saspu, the Angel of Love and Friendship, from EA’s grimoire Kingdoms of Flame. He’s not one of the standard archangels, but exists in a different realm.

7 Likes

My experiences with AA Samael were very brief so I’ll just point you to some sources that are more knowledgeable

Other than that @DarkestKnight has everything spot on

I mean Martian spirits can help with the strength to deal with those but you’d be better off wirh an Archangel like Raphael for this

1 Like

Could you pls answer my question?
What would it mean if azrael would show up?

Also… I think you know a thing or two about the Qlipoth right?
is it borderline suicidal to start initiation with golachab and Is it even possible? Or have I initiated myself on other 4 without noticing, and now I notice it, because I have set my intent to initiate?
I have been dying to understand this

1 Like

What would happen if Asrael just showed up to greet you…well could be he’s just stopping in to say hello, could be he has “an appointment” to bring you to. Hard telling. Samael is not the angel of death. Asrael is the angel of death.

Now as far as qlippoth. I don’t deal with them at this point. I see no reason to to be honest.

3 Likes

Ok ok! Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might open another topic then and annoy the hell (what a pun to use in this forum) out of qabalists
with that question.
Or maybe get an answer. One has to be relentless
I guess

I dont know if you mentioned this but in Jewish, im pretty sure Jewish, lore Samuel is another name for “satan” & people often confuse the 2.