Evoking/invoking people

Have any of you tried to invoke/evoke EA Koetting himself? I wonder how one would go about doing something like that, as opposed to a normal invocation/evocation…

I think the concept of invoking/evoking people like this could be really interesting if applied right. I’d want to invoke Adrian Smith from Iron Maiden to learn how to play Guitar better. Or maybe a good programmer to get better at programming.

I wonder how this could work.

4 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba[quote=“Aquas_Veritem, post:1, topic:17606”]
I think the concept of invoking/evoking people like this could be really interesting if applied right. I’d want to invoke Adrian Smith from Iron Maiden to learn how to play Guitar better. Or maybe a good programmer to get better at programming.
[/quote]
It would not be the same thing. EA Koetting is a Spirit. These people aren’t. It’s not that unusual actually to evoke powerful sorcerers. In fact a lot of the beings I work with are really powerful once living sorcerers.

5 Likes

In my paradigm that I’ve been developing, every person has an astral/spiritual presence as well as a physical one, regardless of if they are initiated or still unawakened.

6 Likes

Sure, but EA is a proper Spirit. Should be a lot easier to work with. It’s one thing to summon an astral imprint. Another, to summon a fully conscious being who knows exactly what they are doing.

5 Likes

Eh, probably. But that would be more for evoking and trying to communicate with them. Invoking a person and just kinda letting their abilities bleed-through into you would be basically universal if my theory behind this is right.

6 Likes

Isn’t that essentially glorified vampirism? That seems to be the essential idea.

1 Like

Not really. It’s more like when you are around someone long enough, you start to pick up on their mannerisms just by proximity, you aren’t ‘stealing’ something from them, just adapting to be more like them unconsciously.

4 Likes

Oh. Yes. I think I know what you are talking about now. Good luck.

2 Likes

Do you think this is a viable idea? I think it could be, but I would preferably have someone who knows a bit more about this particular subject provide some input. In other words, I’m asking if anyone has any decent information that could potentially help me outside of the stuff I’ve already figured out on my own.

2 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba EA Koetting definitely yes. With the other ones the only way I know of is to invoke a Spirit to bestow you with some of these people’s qualities.

2 Likes

@TheStorm You wouldn’t happen to know of any spirits that can teach a person how to play guitar like a metal god would you? Because I really want to git gud at guitar and I haven’t practiced in months due to time constraints and other issues.

2 Likes

You know I don’t provide specific names, but yes I do know beings who could help with exactly that.

2 Likes

Could you guide me to some of them maybe? Like a general signpost or something, maybe a map?

3 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Think dead people. The once living who now teach the living from beyond the grave.

1 Like

Jimi Hendrix! Maybe the late Ronnie James Dio could teach me some vocal stuff too… Damn, now I’m gonna have to look for the names of deceased musicians and find some good ones…

2 Likes

I’m trying to grasp what you mean by this but it eludes me. Expound?

EA Koetting is a literal Spirit. Like the demons, but probably weaker. He has a form on the Other Side that can be evoked. Most higher level practitioners exist on both planes simultaneously.

1 Like

Gotcha. I would tend to agree, I just express it differently worded. His spirit essence is far more developed, basically.

1 Like

Not really. I am not very sure if EA is quite there yet, but I am talking about literal permanent soul travel while your body continues to function. A permanent severance of the silver cord while remaining alive.

1 Like

Interesting concept, it would be the ultimate mind hack. I would definitely evoke/invoke Nicole Tesla and get all of the knowledge including the stolen knowledge from him.

1 Like