Evoking And Working With Lucifer

I’ve never evoked Lucifer, and I don’t have any plans to at the moment.

I would like to hear from people what their experiences with evoking and working with Lucifer have been.

Koetting has said that the entity that comes forth when doing an evocation of Lucifer can vary from person to person, what do you make of this?

3 Likes

Same here. Where did E.A say that

If I remember correctly it was on this podcast with Nate Bales:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR9B3SvB_kU

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6646”]I’ve never evoked Lucifer, and I don’t have any plans to at the moment.

I would like to hear from people what their experiences with evoking and working with Lucifer have been.

Koetting has said that the entity that comes forth when doing an evocation of Lucifer can vary from person to person, what do you make of this?[/quote]

All I can say is be respectful. He is a much more compassionate being than his reputation would have you believe, but part of that compassion is that he will mow over you if it’s what you need. He is very helpful though.

4 Likes

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6646”]I’ve never evoked Lucifer, and I don’t have any plans to at the moment.

Koetting has said that the entity that comes forth when doing an evocation of Lucifer can vary from person to person, what do you make of this?[/quote]
Lucifer is my favorite entity to work with. I currently have a pact with him right now. And have been working with him for weeks now. His presence is nothing but comfort. He is an all purpose entity he can do pretty much whatever you ask. But be respectful do not try to use him and that’s where you fall out from him. Now idk why you wouldn’t want to work with him but give respect and he will transform your life. He is the ultimate teacher. And he honestly is my favorite

3 Likes

When EA mentioned that a different spirit appears,I think I know what he means.

It’s certainly not a different Lucifer.It’s just that Lucifer is so different in his approach to some of us,and materializes in so many different shapes,that we would swear they’re different entities.

He comes as a dragon,a devil,an angel,a child,a woman,an old man,a snake,a fool,a jester,an adolescent,etc.

Several people(like EA and RavenAscent) have had Lucifer literally tear their life apart just so he could rebuild it from scratch,and much better.

Lucifer is a powerful demon.He is the emperor of Hell,ruling above the Nine Demonic Kings,and isn’t nearly as limited in his power(and love),as his kingdom is all that the sun touches.

My first encounter with Lucifer,I believe,was this April,or May,as I wasn’t overly drawn to this spirit.People make such a huge fuss about him that he didn’t seem nearly as interesting.There was also so mucb conflicting information.

But with what other people(like EA Koetting and Anima Noira) said about Lucifer,I thought it would at least be worth a shot.When contacting Lucifer,I put forth to him the strangest request.I asked him to get rid of my acne.

Lucifer did this,and I was impressed.I dreamt his sigil,several times,and I contacted him one night when I was sick to heal myself.At that point,I asked him to show me what he was doing,and he taught me a glamour spell,and some other stuff,like how to be a better evocator.

I’ve contacted Lucifer tons of times after those first few encounters,and I’m more than sure our work isn’t done.We’ll be talking more…

What exactly about my experiences with Lucifer would you like to know?

4 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6646”]When EA mentioned that a different spirit appears,I think I know what he means.

It’s certainly not a different Lucifer.It’s just that Lucifer is so different in his approach to some of us,and materializes in so many different shapes,that we would swear they’re different entities.

He comes as a dragon,a devil,an angel,a child,a woman,an old man,a snake,a fool,a jester,an adolescent,etc.

Several people(like EA and RavenAscent) have had Lucifer literally tear their life apart just so he could rebuild it from scratch,and much better.

Lucifer is a powerful demon.He is the emperor of Hell,ruling above the Nine Demonic Kings,and isn’t nearly as limited in his power(and love),as his kingdom is all that the sun touches.

My first encounter with Lucifer,I believe,was this April,or May,as I wasn’t overly drawn to this spirit.People make such a huge fuss about him that he didn’t seem nearly as interesting.There was also so mucb conflicting information.

But with what other people(like EA Koetting and Anima Noira) said about Lucifer,I thought it would at least be worth a shot.When contacting Lucifer,I put forth to him the strangest request.I asked him to get rid of my acne.

Lucifer did this,and I was impressed.I dreamt his sigil,several times,and I contacted him one night when I was sick to heal myself.At that point,I asked him to show me what he was doing,and he taught me a glamour spell,and some other stuff,like how to be a better evocator.

I’ve contacted Lucifer tons of times after those first few encounters,and I’m more than sure our work isn’t done.We’ll be talking more…

What exactly about my experiences with Lucifer would you like to know?[/quote]

For me he first appeared as the song Sympathy for the Devil. Then a man in a suite with a goatee, black hair and glasses, then he was absent (or just quietly watching) for years. His most recent appearance (which I feel is closest to who he really is) was a being of pure light. An androgynous, bald figure with no features that was made of pure, radiant light. He has done wonders for me.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6646”]When EA mentioned that a different spirit appears,I think I know what he means.

What method do you use for contact?

[quote=“Globalitz, post:8, topic:6646”][quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6646”]When EA mentioned that a different spirit appears,I think I know what he means.

What method do you use for contact?[/quote]

The methods I use are primarily ordinary sigil magic.

As in,I open the sigil,and listen to the spirit’s voice on the other side.I might scry the spirit,in a mirror,a candle,or in darkness,or I may perform a full-blown evocation,but opening his sigil,or even just repeating Lucifer’s name is enough to summon him to me.

Lucifer tends to respond very fast,once you’ve made contact with him,and called on him a certain number of times.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:9, topic:6646”][quote=“Globalitz, post:8, topic:6646”][quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6646”]When EA mentioned that a different spirit appears,I think I know what he means.

What method do you use for contact?[/quote]

The methods I use are primarily ordinary sigil magic.

As in,I open the sigil,and listen to the spirit’s voice on the other side.I might scry the spirit,in a mirror,a candle,or in darkness,or I may perform a full-blown evocation,but opening his sigil,or even just repeating Lucifer’s name is enough to summon him to me.

Lucifer tends to respond very fast,once you’ve made contact with him,and called on him a certain number of times.[/quote]

Thanks, I was just wondering, you use the same method as me. I know he is there because of the coppery smell like I said in the other thread.

may be that spirits and such come to you in a form you understand, or how your subconscious might imagine they would be?

or may be they get bored with taking the same form all the time, so they appear to different people in different forms just to make it more interesting for them selves? after all, you wouldn’t wear the same clothes every day; you’d want a change in appearance.

may be spirits get like that too.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6646”]Several people(like EA and RavenAscent) have had Lucifer literally tear their life apart just so he could rebuild it from scratch,and much better.

More than anything I am interested in knowing what someone can get from working with Lucifer as opposed to other demonic entities.
And also anything to be careful of when doing an evocation with Lucifer, anything one would want to stay away from doing or requesting from Lucifer.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:12, topic:6646”][quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6646”]Several people(like EA and RavenAscent) have had Lucifer literally tear their life apart just so he could rebuild it from scratch,and much better.

More than anything I am interested in knowing what someone can get from working with Lucifer as opposed to other demonic entities.
And also anything to be careful of when doing an evocation with Lucifer, anything one would want to stay away from doing or requesting from Lucifer.[/quote]
He can pretty much do anything there are no limits with Lucifer. At least in my experience I have a pact with him right now and I just bow my head and pray to him for a need and he brings it almost instantly. He’s healed me. Brought me women he helped me musically I’m a metal guitarist and he helped me nail those shredding solos. He helped me with business options. He opened the door to a lot of new opportunities to me and has taught me a great deal about evocation and sigil magick

5 Likes

Is this the sigil all of you have used to evoke Lucifer?
(Those of you who have utilized a sigil in some way in your evocation.)

^A good size image for those of you who wish to use Lucifer’s sigil.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:14, topic:6646”]Is this the sigil all of you have used to evoke Lucifer?

^A good size image for those of you who wish to use Lucifer’s sigil.[/quote]

Yes that is the one.

1 Like

[quote=“DeathWish, post:14, topic:6646”]Is this the sigil all of you have used to evoke Lucifer?

^A good size image for those of you who wish to use Lucifer’s sigil.[/quote]

That’s the sigil I use.

The most important thing Lucifer has ever done for me (Multiple times) he has ripped my ego apart. Any time I act like a fool, he is there to work things in favor of humiliating me. It pissed me off every time… Until I see my faulty thinking. It hurts like hell, but I always think twice now before acting like that.

1 Like

The Ultimate Teacher

Master Of The Obvious

The One That Is Not

Zero - Non-Zero

BABAJI

EA

lucifer was the first spirit i evokedd and there was another spirit with him he told me it was belial, i didnt ask why but i did, when i evoke lucifer i feel this overwhelming joy and happiness and when i got into a bad situation i called him with no candles no circle just called him in my head to help and he did pretty frikken fast and he told me i need to stop getting into situations like this, in which i laughed and agreed

Lucifer is a powerful ally since i have been working with him he has always had my back and he has always came through on whatever i asked of him. Between him and the other draconian gods plus the gatekeepera, my life has actually never been this good.