Evoking And Working With Lucifer

Lucifer isnt coming to me as easy, ive tried various methods to contact Lucifer with no success, i have ordered a consecrated oil lamp ritual with a consecrated seal and loaded candle ,the loaded candle is supposedly loaded with the energy of Lucifer, Hopefully it works, im going to ask him to appear to me in a dream and to consider making a pact without evocation with me I think my offering is juicy enough for him, ill petition him with a black candle, whiskey, incense and blood of goat . Wish me luck and give me advice on what to do if he does not show up which he hasnā€™t?

I wish you luck, however I donā€™t think any of that is going to work.
What other powerful demons have you been successful in evoking? If you havenā€™t been able to evoke other well known powerful demons then there is something going wrong with your evocation in general.

Itā€™s odd timing that this thread happened to be bumped back up - I am thinking of working with Lucifer.

If anyone has any more to add I would very much appreciate it!

1 Like

with Lucifer I have my doubts about working with him Iā€™m not sure he ties into my path and back when I left Christianity he tormented me for a week every time I would sleep I was surrounded by creatures and had to figet them of til I woke up and at the end he offered a deal but because of what lead up to it I refused so Iā€™m a bit iffy about trying to call on him

1 Like

[quote=ā€œArcane, post:16, topic:6646ā€][quote=ā€œDeathWish, post:14, topic:6646ā€]Is this the sigil all of you have used to evoke Lucifer?
(Those of you who have utilized a sigil in some way in your evocation.)

^A good size image for those of you who wish to use Luciferā€™s sigil.[/quote]

Thatā€™s the sigil I use.[/quote]
This is so cool I just realiazed i worked with Lucifer almost a year ago. This sigil is how he came to me.
Interesting i actually worked with him before any other demon including Azazel.
He taught me how to destroy my temple and rebuild it. And alot of orher stuff this is amazing news. A brighter day for me.

I wish you luck, however I donā€™t think any of that is going to work.
What other powerful demons have you been successful in evoking? If you havenā€™t been able to evoke other well known powerful demons then there is something going wrong with your evocation in general.

Itā€™s odd timing that this thread happened to be bumped back up - I am thinking of working with Lucifer.

If anyone has any more to add I would very much appreciate it!
[/quote]

May I ask why you dont think itll work? I dont do evocation , its a ritual so that Lucifer will manifest through dreams and other , thats what i was told , its a 21 day ritual and the passphrase is latin. I live in La if anyone wants to evoke for me live so I can present him a pact? Ill pay up to 300

1 Like

Goldcoins, I sent you a reminder to please do an intro - check your messages tab at the top of the page. Also, please donā€™t solicit for people to work for you on here, advertising is against the rules so people canā€™t reply. Check peopleā€™s profiles (by clicking on their username on a post) if you like their posts - if they do work professionally, theyā€™ll probably have a store listed.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

After evoking him a few days ago iā€™ve decided to work with him more often.

iā€™ll add a more in depth detail of my experience when i have time but it was an amazing experience

mid way through the evocation i started to doubt whether or not i was speaking with him or it was just the voice in my head and he pretty much ā€œslappedā€ me with energy which caused me to fall right on my ass and laugh uncontrollably for no reason in a trance for 10 minutes

10/10.

1 Like

another thing i want to mention, cant sleep anyway.

I talked about how do to events at USMC training i was accused of having a sleep disorder (during the time someone there killed themselves on the island and i guess they didnā€™t wanna take any chances, so come febuary im dishing out $1100 for a sleep study to clear me but it seems like this will still be a fight to get waived back in)

I asked for his help and even offered if he would be the one to help me succeed i would end up putting his sigil on my left arm, how serious i am on following this. He declined it and along the lines said for how easy it would be for him to accomplish what i wanted that it wouldnā€™t be a just deal on my end.

not that a marking is ā€œselling your soulā€ or what ever the religious believe. But it blew my mind that he seems to be a fair trader. Opposed to other deities family members worship that they made it out like they needed those tattoos after a certain point in working with them. Just amazing how from everything youā€™re brought up learning being told about him then him turning around and saying ā€œNah this ones on meā€

[quote=ā€œEsvel, post:27, topic:6646ā€]mid way through the evocation i started to doubt whether or not i was speaking with him or it was just the voice in my head and he pretty much ā€œslappedā€ me with energy which caused me to fall right on my ass and laugh uncontrollably for no reason in a trance for 10 minutes

10/10.[/quote]

10/10

thatā€™s exactly a method i use if iā€™m not sure about the connection. and it works every time.

[quote=ā€œbahamuthat, post:29, topic:6646ā€][quote=ā€œEsvel, post:27, topic:6646ā€]mid way through the evocation i started to doubt whether or not i was speaking with him or it was just the voice in my head and he pretty much ā€œslappedā€ me with energy which caused me to fall right on my ass and laugh uncontrollably for no reason in a trance for 10 minutes

10/10.[/quote]

10/10

thatā€™s exactly a method i use if iā€™m not sure about the connection. and it works every time.[/quote]

Still working on hearing the uniqueness of their voice and unfortunately only could see them visually when working outside

unfortunately its 20 degrees outside at night this season so it makes it kinda hard.

Sometimes some demons refuse to work with some of us. I have come to realization that demons are like people if they donā€™t like you for whatever reason, they will not come in evocation or to help. That reason could be whatever, from personality traits that they donā€™t like in you to your subconscius ideas and so on. It happend to me once. I called on one, and he got so pissed that he said ā€œdo not try to call me ever againā€. And I donā€™t because I know better then that.

This is my pre-evocation of Lucifer video I have decided to create before evoking Lucifer.
I can already feel his presence with me, this is intense!

LUCIFER - Grand Emperor Of The Infernal Empire
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itdzrPkVkrI]- YouTube

Its awesome, I like the way paimon enters the space.

LUCIFER - Evocation For Spiritual Ascent
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpJPDMCihY0]- YouTube

lucifer is quite the gentlemen ive had good experiences also with other demons

The picture is blank for me can someone send me a picture of the sigil used?

yes