Evoking a pokemon

lol i was exactly thinking of evoking lucario :slight_smile: thanks for the info

Read up on Chaos Magick this is completely possible. There is a whole category here for it where I’m sure you could find some good information. If you like books I strongly suggest Liber Null & Psychonaut.

2 Likes

Evokémon :wink:

4 Likes

It’s been done.

Look into the work of Taylor Ellwood.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips!

@Maxwell

4 Likes

I dont want to create a seperate thread for this question so im gonna ask it here
Is it possible to evoke predator?

1 Like

who?

this guy :grin:

I wonder if someone literally went out their way to make every Pokémon :thinking:

1 Like

Given the hype he most likely does exist as a thoughtform by now.

1 Like

So its possible
He looks scary as shit and i have been a fan of AVP for so many years

1 Like

Very possible yeah

2 Likes

Chaos Magick posits that you can evoke anything you can invest sufficient belief into, so yes, characters from television, movies, and books, can be evoked.

A former member of this forum, Micah, did a mass evoking of fictional characters, like Venom, Pinhead, and Ursula from the Little Mermaid, as well as concepts like mental illnesses from the DSM-IV.

5 Likes

That book is the shit. Theres a free audiobook on yt but im def going to burying the hard copy

1 Like

Lmao Lucario THICCCC

3 Likes

IT’s a character everyone agrees on, it’s an egregore. A lot of people charge it daily.

You can evoke anything with adequate attention. MAsturbation just feeds it, because you’re releasing your energy while focusing on it. There are egregores like Santa who don’t get a whole lot of sexual attention as opposed to Lucario. He’s probably one of the most powerful egregores, a living god.

Yes it’s a tulpa/thoughtform they feed on attention in one way shape or form. However with thoughtforms it’s more like invocation because they have to manipulate your senses to perceive them outside of the mental plane rather than actually being outside you.

1 Like

I evoked santa and vaguely smelled candy canes.