Evoking a pokemon

Yes it’s a tulpa/thoughtform they feed on attention in one way shape or form. However with thoughtforms it’s more like invocation because they have to manipulate your senses to perceive them outside of the mental plane rather than actually being outside you.

1 Like

I evoked santa and vaguely smelled candy canes.

I usually cringe at myself for using thoughtforms instead of making bonds with real entities but I have debated on a project with thoughtforms.

Im asking this question to receive a proper answer not to offend someone about their beliefs

Whats the point of evoking a pokemon? Whats there in for us

1 Like

Escapism, meeting your favorite Pokémon, some people even go out in the astral/mental to catch Pokémon to live out the show, which goes back to escapism.

Thanks now it makes sense

1 Like

Living in reality and living in fantasy often is the same thing. The problem comes in when you are deluding yourself to a negative result.

1 Like

I like to keep fantasy out of my practices because fantasy can delude your progress in my opinion, I don’t see it as bad to want to play with little thoughtform Pokémon and what not. However, escapism isn’t usually healthy but it is what it is.

Is this the one?

It was created naturally (as much as anything can be). A cartoon is just how it interacts with our world.

1 Like