Evoke spirits and demons - safety precautions

I would like to know all the precautions one should take when trying to summon a demon or work with spirits. I’m confused because some use a circle others do not. If opening gates etc, what is the best way? Apologies- I’m a newbie!

1 Like

In my opinion, before you even think about summoning a spirit, you should first learn a banishing ritual and perform it daily, preferably once in the morning and again before bed. It will serve you well if something ever shows up that you did not call and refuses to leave.

The reason you are confused about circles is because there are many systems of evocation and each one does things differently. My advice is to find ONE working system that appeals to you, learn its rules, and follow its method to begin summoning spirits.

Once you become proficient in that system, you can then expand and learn different methods.

I recommend learning the system set forth in EA’s book Evoking Eternity, or Konstantinos’ book Summoning Spirits. Becoming proficient in what is laid out in either of those books will give you a good foundation for summoning any kind of spirit.

6 Likes

Hi DarkesKnight. I am also newbie Can you please tell me hw i can do banishing rituals do u mean one we do with smugging sages n cleanes our aura? or protection rituals Can you please carify banishing ritual thanks

A banishing ritual uses some form of authority, whether that authority is angels, demons, God or your own name, to push out any forces you do not want in your space, and then sets up a boundary that nothing can cross unless you call it in.

A well known example is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, which you can find in a hundred places on the internet.

Another one is I AM’s Solar Banishing, which can be found on this forum with a search.

Smudging might cleanse your aura and drive some spirits away, but there are other spirits that aren’t affected by it, and it does not set up a boundary to prevent what you drive away from coming back.

4 Likes

this works great, i usually feel better whenever i use this method of the LBRP

1 Like

Best thing to do is acquire a book that walks you through evocation, and follow the system in that book, don’t get distracted learning other systems and trying to combine or compare them.

Evoking Eternity by E.A. Koetting is great for this, and I don’t work for BALG or anything, I genuinely wish I’d had that book 25 years ago! :laughing:

Also, watch this, a free training seminar by E.A.:

He explains the basic elements of evocation in that. :+1:

3 Likes