Evocation of Thoth please help

I am in desperate need to speak with Thoth. I have been having something calling to me trying it’s best to protect and guide me. It’s clearly protected me more than a few times and has guided me through some interesting situations. I wish that anyone who reads this could see, hear, and feel my desperation. I am not afraid to work my ass off for this. I just need to be pointed in a truly proper direction.

3 Likes

Summon him on Wednesday, perhaps with a method described in a E.A.'s video: get a statue of Thoth, and burn incense (e.g. cloves, or copal) in front of it so that beyond the steam you see the statue. This isn’t an illusion but almost a step the magician is supposed to do (not always), you may word the calling in a simple way: “I evoke you…” etc. Repeat it while looking at the incense smoke.

1 Like

If you have need to speak to Thoth just put it out there you are looking for his book. He’s usually pretty “Johnny on the spot” when it comes to that.

1 Like

Use this: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

If you have more questions feel free to use the forum search function or check out the BALG FAQ: BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New & Old Members

1 Like

Thank you all for the help. I will do more digging and try

3 Likes

Just call on him enough times til you hear a response. Its quite expensive to set up an altar for every deity you wish to summon. Ive gotten great results by just calling out a spirit by its name, like longlost friends, or something.

1 Like

Well this is the only one I wish to speak with. I have been drawn to him from unseen forces and the more I know of him and the more I travel the path of Light the more is being revealed. Something is taking away all of my fears and earthly desires.

you said cloves or copal, i read VK Jahunum thot ritual he said use Nag Champa or Myrrh.

I have 1kg/35 oz frankinsence can i use that as a incense?

1 Like

Yes, I believe frankincense is always fine.

1 Like

Thoth appreciates any sort of writing in his honor.