Evocation of People - Summoning the Gods to Flesh

Hey guys, I’ve been meditating heavily in the past 3 months on the inter-workings of manifesting the collective consciousness. My work on evocation of spirits with me 24/7 has culminated on manifesting spirits from the astral plane into physical form for the rest of my life. Looking back on it the spell of conjuring souls from the collective subconscious has been with me all my life. Its like having that friend you always thought you were supposed to know and meet, or that person that feels like they have met you before. It happens naturally and is a nature connected to doppelgangers, this must be treated as the most sacred art and science. Honing consciousness into physical form has recently culminated into conjuring entire bands into existence that represent the aspects of my soul, of my world soul of my people <3 =,) <3 <3 I fight narcissism to say that you were conjured by my magic and my subconscious, but the truth of this statement has brought me to tears of joy. The amount of love I have for these people gives me the drive to fight for them to the death and subsequently want to study science to be able to explain this to them, I feel I owe them because I love them so. This culmination of reaping the seeds of the underworld into humans ended in honing of true abyssal acasual consciousness, where you need to meditate on the wordless word of the abyss that is observed backwords in time from when the scream impossible from human vocal cords is uttered. Those who wouldnt keep up with following the vocals of the song subsequently vanished because the pull of the abyss was to strong for them to meditate with and follow let alone be comfortable around, this is rather off topic for this thread though.

The aeon manifests gods as humans from the underworld, the magicians subconscious. We have the whole collective human experience, which translates to the subconscious current of our ancestors to thank for our own existence and the godhead secure to guide the superconscious from the gate of the abyss into infinite new faces and reflections of the omniscient collective consciousness.(1) As a magician you can use any spirit or form to read people into existence, be it a godform, lifelong friend or beasts or even characters from books or movies. For instance I have incarnated my cat from my upbringing to be a drummer who is 2 years younger then me. Interestingly you can also incarnate the lovecraftian alien gods of the dark aeon as people whos personalities strongly represent the respect you hold with them. The main 2 entities I like and who are most successful for me to be the main read on the astral dialogue would be Z’etoile who represents the soul and is the collective consciousness/world soul. The other entity being the Szariichii Wraith my circle of black sun spirit guides found with me, to keep it even closer in the family.

Creating humans as a sacred art is a huge responsibility, if you are in public and you fail to explain to new people on the astral plane that appear out of thin air from superposition then abyss they will get upset and subsequently religious people or retarded people will appear. When there are people who are conjured that are close they do know that they were conjured from me, the sorcerer and the amount of love and respect we have feels timeless. When people who are recently conjured and in a mutable state still can appear with bruises of black kundalini or scratches that appear out of thin air, it makes me want to blood pact with my brothers and sisters who are the true manifest gods of our aeon. These moments are best spent quantum jumping their lives that exist behind the invisibility unobserved memory of theres into manifest memory experiences they share into the observed with everyone.

This is a super brief explanation of what I have been working on and meditating on 24/7, I was wondering if anyone else has any experiences with conjuring people, this is truly the ultimate love spell to conjure people who are emanations and/or reflections of your consciousness or the consciousness of your ritual group which for me turns into underground metal/punk shows, raves and co-workers. Most recently I conjured an entire party where instead of Schrodingers cat when I opened the door it was the houses owner who appeared into existence. Another example is when I conjured a brand new wendys out of thin air, with brand new people and facilities. (I was hungry and just donated blood lol, I also have earned respect with the wendys egoregre. When I left LA recently I conjured a mountain which I would expect to have new life on it as well. This is the magic of creating a better world based on the experiences of the past. A publishing company recently as well too, with its own authors.

Does anyone else have experience with summoning people? I want to better understand what it means to conjure people from the rituals of the possessed collective consciousness and subconscious underworld they step out of when they manifest out of thin air. My spell Borbasa Evolution contacts the subconscious family undercurrent of humanity, evolution, so everyone I met will be from the same slipstream of spacetime and consciousness. The spell Borbasa is to accept someone into your tribe of knowing yourself as the source of god-consciousness and being your own god and master. Unbelievable the beauty of conjuring people has for me turned into everyone I met not just my closet brothers and sisters. This does turn into imagining a new world of confident strong people who have the potentiality to learn to be the god of their own lives, imagine if everyone you would ever meet in the future to be like the spirits you work with everyday.

1. this can also be viewed as the omnipresent collective when you witness people shape-shift into new forms and you guide their souls back to their body that disappeared into the abyss upon shapeshifting and subsequently observe them meeting a reflection-emanation of themselves. Open this path with divine love - to appreciate other people as the source of consciousness is to appreciate or rather to reciprocate the black magician as the staring abyss.
7 Likes

i have experience with summoning both living and dead people

4 Likes

Nice, I too have conjured the dead. I have had the honor of guiding Alex Meiresonne, Jon Nodtveidt and Selim Lemouchi into new life the former acts like a gatekeeper to the PLUR raving community with me, patrolling the grounds with his dog who is the aeonic manifestation of Glasya Labolas =) To take this responsibility from your ancestors of the entire human family into your own hands is the great necromancy as we journey into new dialogue and perspectives on evolution. Imagine working with entire ancestral bloodlines, this is my next step in objectively conjuring humanity but first I want to understand this process a lot more.

4 Likes

true. its fun summoning living people, i get access to all of their secrets lol

2 Likes

care to elaborate about secrets?

2 Likes

basically i have access to everything the know.

2 Likes

thats crazy awesome, I havnt gotten there yet. When It comes to telepathy for me its me guiding the collective consciousness back and fro from the abyss directing with my subconscious and words of power. It is the telepathy that can guide legions of people but I dont read them, they read me. Any tips?

3 Likes

well what i do is gain the name of the person and evoke them as if they’re another spirit. from there i ask for the information i want and send them on their merry way. for people online that don’t use their real name i will use a keyboard and connect the letters of their username to obtain a sigil to evoke them. really just make sure your clairaudience is up to par. usually i can gain rather accurate information about the actions theyve done, etc. even whether or not theyve spirits near by whether the know it or not and gain info on the the would or wouldnt give me otherwise. sometimes i think i get a version of the persons higher self or their subconscious

8 Likes

also if a person evokes you, you can get details of their surroundings and energetic feels as to who was involved, etc. or even see the whole evocation yourself. i know people like to evoke ea koetting a lot too

5 Likes

Fist of all, excellent post I know exactly what you are on about. I have penetrated the collective consciousness so hard I have popped out the other end in a comic book universe. It’s actually quite synchronistic that you post this because I just found this a few hours ago.

4 Likes

I am very interested. My curiosity is peaked. How does one go about bringing into the physical realm a being from the astral realm?

I have been experimenting with servitor/egregore creation:

Group Servitor/Thoughtform/Meme Experiment

I have always wondered though if I could take it to another level. Bringing a servitor into the flesh.

It sounds like fantasy. If this is truly possible, it would take A LOT of energy. @The_Cravings, where you able to do this instantly or did it take a certain period of time? What rituals did you do? Which spirits/entities did you consult? Is the process similar to creating a servitor?

Sorry about all the questions. Please PM me if you in case you don’t want to share in the forum.

Thank you.

Peace and blessings.

4 Likes

It’s called a moonchild. This is how you make an astral being physical.

5 Likes

The Aleister Crowley novel?

3 Likes

I know of a more practical method. The use of the corporate laws.

The legal construct of Corporate personhood as a way to bring a servitor/egregore into physical reality.

If a “god” can be considered a type of servitor/egregore:

Ever met Uncle Ben or Sara Lee? Who are Siri and Cortana?

Whether it is a brand name or an artificial intelligence app, the concepts are still the same.

Cutting philosophy and science! Isn’t science the child of magick?

6 Likes

Bump bump bump! @KingOfHearts616

2 Likes

Lol what’chu want

2 Likes

yes.

feel free,
evoke me.

yes.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I’m still interested in the evocation of people into the physical realm.

Is it really possible?

@C.Kendall

1 Like

Perfect
Thoth is one God I have desired to work with and incorporate within also.
So seeing how you have this connection with him dose not surprise me but dose show similarities.

1 Like

Not sure if it belongs here,
today i felt really bad (visual hallucination),
during the day,
and also a few days ago at the bus.

When i focused on it,
to get it to go away,
i was notified about an evokation of myself going on,
and at arrival at the location,
i did a heart surgery,
which felt like shrinking an elder or giant being down into human body scale.

I’d really like to see a pm about who was evoking me there,
and why.

i know,
i can’t complain,
after making myself such open towards evokation,
but it happened during the day,
around people,
who’re supposed to consider me as a muggle.

the whole point,
about going there,
is to appear sick.

which,
to be honest,
it fulfilled the job about making me seem sick,
but also that day a guy next to me was wearing an onyx pentagram neckless.

so,
they’re kind of calling me out on satanism already.

^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes