Evocation of Nyarlathotep and received sigilized gateway

Keep in mind this narrative is my experience as a whole and the way I write it is novel like because it helps me to remember all these intense experiences that I had during my trips, I know its kinda like a novel or fantasy like book but in that way I can remember every event that I undergone in my trips, just saying because on another forum for some reason some members got offended and thought I was BS them, anyway I hope you enjoy the reading dear members.

Dude!!! Please!!! Keep posting ALL of your workings with the old ones!!! This is so awesome and empowering!!! I love it!!! Thank you for everything so far.

@Blaze.1.pr Thank you for reading them and for making these beautiful comments, I will keep you updated when I visit again the Land of the Silver God !

1 Like

This is epic! Iā€™ve done a bit of work with the lovecraftian mythos, not nearly as much as you. Iā€™m going to jump in head first now that Iā€™m reading SBQā€™s new book. Any tips or advice?

@Reaper182 The Gods in this current are fairly strange in their ways and sometimes terrifying. Now Iam not sure about SBQ book because of the free chapters Ive read it seems pretty much general. Now as a personal advice, be polite, in that realm no magic law seems to work as it should which means wardings and spells as I ve seen do not work every time. If you want feel free to use my sigils that Ive posted here to do initial work otherwise Iā€™d suggest as a starting point the Necronomicon Gnosis book by Asenath Mason. It fabulous and its narrative and novel like atmosphere puts you in the current of magic and mood. If you want a better understanding of my workings and how to start feel free to pm me.

Thatā€™s actually the little bit of current 23 that Iā€™ve done lol I have both editions of that book :slight_smile:ļø

Nice, they are pretty good.

[quote=ā€œBarskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:7617ā€]Yesterday late at night I had a strong feeling towards Nyarlathotep and I felt like he was calling me somehow. I closed my eyes and began a simple evocative process. When I said I call thee in my temple I saw an images of a dark veil coming through the dround tearing apart the place which I stood and suddenly everything became dark.

Then while still looking in this blackness stars appeared and clusters and then strange geometric shapes with strange edges appeared with glyphs on them. Then many eyes staring at me came from the strange dimension which oppened by the shapes.

The spirit who spoke to me identified itself as Nyarlathotep Herald of the Dark Gods and he spoke to me about the Outer Gods and how to ritually evoke them to bring darkness to this plane. We spoke a great deal about many things and he gave me a sigilized gateway to him. I asked if I could share with others and got his permission so here it is~.[/quote]
this is amazing, thnx for sharing :slight_smile: may i ask what nyarlathoteps oersonality was like

this is amazing, thnx for sharing :slight_smile: may i ask what nyarlathoteps oersonality was like
[/quote]

Well pretty calm and majestic, it gave of a vibe of a philosopher, as a person which holds knowledge, with a mysterious aura. IT didnt shocked me as other Outer Ones instead it made me to want to speak with him again.

Well pretty calm and majestic, it gave of a vibe of a philosopher, as a person which holds knowledge, with a mysterious aura. IT didnt shocked me as other Outer Ones instead it made me to want to speak with him again.
[/quote]
i actually gave him a try tonight. am i the only one that feels like hes bigger than us all?

@Dragon Crow He actually is much more bigger Imagine like an ever expanding space.

art done by me, i used this as a gateway hopefully it will serve others as it has served me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t comment on sigils and such often, but holy shit that is a powerful piece of work. Really, amazing job.

2 Likes

I would love to pm you unfortunately my account wonā€™t let me for some odd reason. Both me and my friend found this post, we love your work.

Welcome @vonkurth. I see you joined us in September of last year but have only just started posting. Please make your next post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Also, the ability to send PMā€™s is restricted by the system for new members until you reach a certain threshold of activity as part of the community.

Is that a Mantra? Or Chant?

Its a chant

1 Like

hi iĀ“Ā“m new and i donā€™t know how to to introduce myself or how use the forum applications. despite being a new i have achived great things in the magick but iā€™m dumb and i get confused easily, .it would not be improper to ask you for your email adress? it doensā€™t go against the rules?i would like to ask you some things about this,since i worked with nyarlathotep a long time ago,and i donā€™t know how to continueā€¦

1 Like

Welcome @imhotep1 It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

your photos are not visible