Evocation Of My Personal Daemon

So… A few questions:

1. You CAN have sex with your personal Demon though, right?

2. What if you use a still living person (or at least aspects of them, such as facial features and/or body features) as a BASE for your PD, but you make something ultimately different?

3. How far along in magick do you have to be to be able to create a PD, anddo you have any advice for getting to that point?

4. What info/advice would you have for someone if they wanted to make a servitor for sex? Could that servitor also be able to take the energy expended from ejaculation and return the prana to you afterwards?

Thanks for the great material Lady Eva!

It’s yourself, so it would be best to establish it as an idealised being, that way you’ll never “go off them” as can happen with sexual relationships. I think there are better ways to find an ideal sex partner, so it’s not advisable in my opinion.

You risk harming that person, and harming yourself by drawing their various spiritual stuff including angry guardians into your own life.

To be straight with you, those questions are both a bit like me saying “Don’t drink the bleach under the sink” and someone asking “Yeah but I can drink some if it’s in lemonade though right” - not being rude, just that these are NOT the purposes and methods for a Personal Daemon, and they risk going badly wrong, for no benefit, when you could do better and get more suitable things all round.

Like trying to reinvent the wheel as a square, then do complex suspension systems to avoid the jolting that happens all the time. :wink:

I’d say you need to have mastered a working system of spirit contact, and be able to do divination, and also have grazed your knees (so to speak) often enough to experience what it’s like when something goes wrong, so you’ll understand taking your own ciritical life energy and drawing it into this realm is not a task to undertake lightly.

I’m not sure, probably not though or semen retention would never have been so strongly emphasised by mystics throughout history.

Agian, my strong advice is learn a basic system before you start trying to look for cheat codes and ways to modify stuff, especially when they seem too good to be true - if they worked, someone would already be using them and teaching the, because those are all things people want (perfected partner who does everything as required and never takes energy) so you can be certain others tried.

Get the basics first, then start experimenting once you have experience if necessary! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Lady Eva! I got plenty on my plate right now anyway, so it’s all good. Just downloaded some books on creating servitors and contacting angels yesterday, so I can use those and I’ve got a lot of reading to do on Castaneda and on certain deities, especially Seth/Belial. And to enter Yesod. Just for starters. SO MUCH piled on my plate! :open_mouth: Might as well do all that first before working on a PD anyway.

Thanks again for the advice :slight_smile:

2 Likes