Evocation of Lucifer Tonight-kind of scared

Yep. I apparently have some issues around Lucifer specifically. The angels don’t bring up any fear for me.

Lucifer is chill as fuck though. He’s an angel too, even if he has fallen.

3 Likes

I don’t believe in that particular mythology. I don’t think there is any such thing as a “fallen” angel, but, regardless, there is something within that is not very happy with the plan to evoke Lucifer.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight, Daddy I understand where you are coming from. I don’t really connect with Lucifer so it’s very hard for me to work with him.

It’s easier for me to work with any other spirit, God, angel or demon. It’s very hard for me to work with Lucifer. I’m not sure why. I’m not afraid I just have a hard time connecting. And I usually end up pushing him away. It think I still have hurt feelings with him about somethings that I havent been able to sort out.

1 Like

@Borgy, u and I were both told to be patient by him. :joy::joy::joy: How’s that going for u?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight, go read my Lucifer journal. He’s actually a cool dude. After contacting him for a while, he told me to get intouch with Belial. I was spooked about that at 1st, but had to figure out why he sent me to him. So I’ve made contact with Belial and he’s on a mission to break my weaknesses that I find interesting each time we interact. Kinda difficult moment, he’s a demon, u can’t lie to him cuz he probably already knows what u are doing. In my case so far, I’m on prescription medication that I’ve been terrible about taking. He told me, " u need to take ur medicine." That caught me off guard. Had Lucifer not sent me to him, I’d probably still be skipping doses. Lucifer is an educator. He’ll enlighten u on stuff. One thing that has worked for me, I’ve never thought of him as a scary demon. If that’s the concept u have, he may just appear to u as exactly that. So my advice to u, try to keep away all negative thoughts about him. If u do, it won’t be long till u have a good/decent friendship with him. He also emphasizes on the need to be patient. @least both @Borgy and I have been told to be patient. :joy::joy::joy: U’ll be good.

3 Likes

@AradiaX, so true. I had to face head on some issues I was having. It was for the best though. Glad I did and those issues aren’t eating me up anymore.

2 Likes

Well if i really need him he is there. But i need to break my routine and do something i doubt a lot now. But i will do that

2 Likes

I’ve found he’s kinda slow at working with u until u fix what needs to be fixed or u are making progress at it.

1 Like

Haha figured out the same

1 Like

Good to hear it from you too. It’s always nice to have confirmation

1 Like

Yeah, the big L is on the agenda for tonight. I won’t back out a second time.

3 Likes

Question: when I call Lucifer, can i give him the go ahead to burn away weakness and also ask for his help in healing a rather stubborn gum infection? Im never sure about multiple requests in the same evocation.

1 Like

U can tell him what u would like him to do for u, but like both @Borgy and I have experienced, he’ll make u aware of things u need to do to fix ur problem. I’ll give u an example of myself. At one time I got sooooooo broke and was looking for a quick way to fix it otherwise I’dve been screwed. My mom and I were at odds at the time, but she was basically the only one that could bail me out at the time. When I lamented to Lucifer about things not going my way, he kept telling me I needed to fix that relationship. My pride for a while wouldn’t let me. Then I remembered, in Lavey’s Satanism, one of the biggest sins was self deciet. Which was what I was doing. So I ended up fixing that relationship as Lucifer showed me that was my only way out and sure enough, my mom bailed me out of my problem. That being said, he requires u put in some work towards what u ask 4.

And also, Koetting suggests u write down ur 5questions b4 u evoke demons so when they show up, u aren’t confused about what to ask for. Always remain respectful too.

1 Like

Yes you can! He did a healing miracle on me the first time and I had other things I requested also. I always thank him for his gentleness and consideration and he’s my spirit husband but I’m just in the habit of it. He likes when you take time to make friends and meet him on common ground - he respects you already so come as a friend :grinning:

3 Likes

Good for u @AradiaX. Never thought of him doing healings, but maybe that’s cuz I was more worried about other things.

1 Like

Yes Lucifer can do many things. I heard different people about his healing qualities. Addictions and other physical healing too.

2 Likes

That’s the next thing I’m going to ask him for. I have this disease. It won’t kill me, but it sure can have its’ moments. King Belial is now on my case about that after Lucifer told me to get ahold of him.

I first heard about Lucifer’s ability to heal in Konstantinos’ book ‘Nocturnicon.’ In it, the author relates a story about Lucifer showing up out of the blue while he was in an MRI machine, and healing him of a life threatening brain bleed.

I just wasn’t sure about asking for the healing at the same time as the weakness burning, because, according to what Micah related to me, the burning of weakness was his purpose for being around me.

I guess i won’t know for sure until I follow the advice I give newbies, and call him up to ask :slight_smile:

4 Likes