Evocation of Lilith for a love ritual/ritual to get an ex back

I was wondering if anyone has had success with the evocation of Lilith for love/lust rituals or getting an ex back? Thank you

2 Likes

Yes, Lilith has always helped me in matters related to love, sex and relationships. If you approach her with respect then she is the best one to approach for these matters.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear. Typically how long would it take after the ritual to see a change in your situation?

For example, and I’m being very specific I know, is Lilith able to convince a man who is angry at his ex, to give into his sexual desire and have sex with his ex ? How long would this sort of thing take to happen when Lilith is evoked, given offerings, etc? Thank you!

She’s more likely to help you get over your ex, than help get you back together with one.

2 Likes

What if she’s asked to get him back though?

That would be up to the person evoking Lilith and also up to Lilith.

There is no “typical” when it comes to magic, it can take minutes or it can take years. Also depends on a few factors like the strength of your intent in the spell, and how many factors are working against you (i.e. your ex being angry at you); magic tends to take the path of least resistance, it can take longer to manipulate circumstances in some cases.

Also there are other demons you can call on – Orias might be a good one, or Sitri, or Dantalion.

@RoyalAquarian I appreciate you have strong views on this but moralising isn’t really helpful to the OP.

4 Likes

Thank you! I paid the person already to do the ritual. She has not done it yet. And she works specifically with Lilith only.

Fair enough. You might want to read some success stories to bolster your faith in the meanwhile. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is not one specific time period for manifestations. If you truly let go and accept that the magick will work when the time is right, then the right time may come very soon.

Read any book on magick , and you will find one theme that comes up over and over again; lust for results. It is said that if you lust desperately for results, then you will not get them.

I know it is hard to do when the need is important but whenever your desire comes into your mind, let yourself feel relief, as though you already have what you want. This method defuses lust.

Know that Lilith has heard you and will manifest your desires, and be patient. Leave your rituals open, and be grateful when the results come. Results can come to you instantly, or they can take hours, days, weeks, months or more.

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s very helpful.
I have faith in Lilith that she will get my ex back. I do not want to get over him. I want him back. It is up to Lilith. I know she will get my ex back - I love him and do not want to get over him only to start having sex with some unknown man. No thanks, the mere thought is repulsive. No other man will touch me except my love. Hail Lilith!

It hits to close to home dude. I almost killed my self over a girl. We messed each other up and in the end, even know I miss her and wish things could have gone a diffrent way, no amount of magic is worth getting her back. I should have handled it like an adult, not like a 9th grader. I’m just saying don’t go flinging magic at your problems like your not the one that cause them. We are all still human, just admit that you goofed and want to start over. I don’t understand how you could just want sex form a person YOU hurt.
I’ve been there man, don’t go messing with the Cosmos because you don’t want to handle your issues in person. People are way more understanding then we give them credit for.

so what do you mean here? did you use magic to influence that person?

It take 3 to 3 months to get one back.lilith is approaching whit a little caution.and yes offering did I ask the caster wat was the offering? I’m a guy but I work whit lilith 2 times,basic but I got learning from people and friends how to make it work,offerings ,blood to tis kind of magicka is necessary.

1 Like

He hurt me as much as I hurt him. It’s a very long and complicated story.

This honestly isn’t the appropriate place to be giving out relationship advice. I think you are in the wrong forum. I was asking about rituals that evoke Lilith, not relationship advice about myself and my ex. This is making me not want to post on here, seeing that I am being personally attacked, so to speak. Lilith will do as she pleases. Hail Lilith!

1 Like

3 to 3 months? What does that mean?
When you say, to get one back, are you referring to Lilith acting upon what you desire? Thank you

You talking to me?

yes i am asking you?

Ask me again, sorry