Evocation Of Dra'Talon

There are people in this world who will bully others to the point of illness and who will gladly dance on their graves should they die. They will slander and gossip, spread rumours and destroy perfectly good people simply because they themselves will be shown up for their own inadequacies. These people are energy vampires and narcissists and really don’t need any additional assistance from this pathway whether it be left, right, middle or whatever.

These people leave a trail of broken lives and shattered careers and health in their wake whilst they for some unfathomable reason seem to continue in a role blaming everyone else.

I came up against one of these characters and almost had her removed but took the higher route - she knew she couldn’t get another job after HR spoke with her.

Now people like that who’ve affected so many lives with their malfeasant and small minded natures truly deserve what is owed them. If that happens to be a visit by Dra’Talon or Andras then who am I to question that or indeed attempt piss on their sorry carcass to put out the flames?

12 Likes

I had my fair share to. Still hurts me sometimes. I changed my live for the better so I’ve learned something from it.
But I truly understand where your coming from. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the reference, I got it even in my native language. So I will read it!

2 Likes

Agreed, I was born into a Japanese Buddhist household and I don’t believe karma is a sound argument to letting people do what they want because we blindly believe they’ll have it coming to them someday. Complacency to bullies is not a good thing imo. Do what you want I say, take that hurt and anger and send it right back to the source where it belongs.

1 Like

Agreed. I am viciously against bullying

2 Likes

I am curious about methods of payment. Is this something common or what you felt like doing?
With King Belial it seems to be different, what is currently asked of me is to change something in my life. He knows that i also need some quick help on something and all i hear is ‘King Paimon’. And i do not know with what kind of offerings/payment to approach King Paimon.

Is it possible offer a few drops of blood to Dra’talon?

1 Like

I would always personally keep all of my own fluids to myself with Dra talon. I offer him raw steak,but I think he views the target as the offering in my experience.

5 Likes

So to be clear offering him blood of my own is not good but what about target?

How do you evoke Dra’talon?

@Sallow Before you make any more posts, please do as you were asked and properly introduce yourself. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, sych as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.