Evocation Of Dra'Talon

So this spirit is from the Book Of Azazel and pretty interesting.

He has provided results for others (see [url=http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Book-of-Azazel-Dra-talon]http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Book-of-Azazel-Dra-talon[/url])

I have recently evoked him to the point where I was able to see him as a figure with long silverish hair, slick, wise and kind of Hannibal Lecter in terms of his style. In other words he seems very gentlemanly but you can tell he is a killer.

So I set him on a target and, interestingly, the same target gets up around 6 am in the morning and decides to send me a kind message via email. Bear in mind, this target usually does not rise out of bed before 10-12 am. I should say this has been happening with several targets now. The first sign that comes to show that the ritual was successful is that they will get in touch like that, at awkward times, out of their usual cycle.

This spirit usually tortures targets over a span of several months up to a year. He will cause madness which culminates in a violent death. I have seen TWF evoked him about a year ago but he did not really get anywhere with the spirit. User Sanita also evoked him in the past and got results. I believe results are still to come TWF, youā€™ll see.

Anybody else evoked him? Results?

7 Likes

[quote=ā€œtijuanabe, post:1, topic:4490ā€]So this spirit is from the Book Of Azazel and pretty interesting.

He has provided results for others (see [url=http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Book-of-Azazel-Dra-talon]http://wizardforums.com/Thread-Book-of-Azazel-Dra-talon[/url])

I have recently evoked him to the point where I was able to see him as a figure with long silverish hair, slick, wise and kind of Hannibal Lecter in terms of his style. In other words he seems very gentlemanly but you can tell he is a killer.

So I set him on a target and, interestingly, the same target gets up around 6 am in the morning and decides to send me a kind message via email. Bear in mind, this target usually does not rise out of bed before 10-12 am. I should say this has been happening with several targets now. The first sign that comes to show that the ritual was successful is that they will get in touch like that, at awkward times, out of their usual cycle.

This spirit usually tortures targets over a span of several months up to a year. He will cause madness which culminates in a violent death. I have seen TWF evoked him about a year ago but he did not really get anywhere with the spirit. User Sanita also evoked him in the past and got results. I believe results are still to come TWF, youā€™ll see.

Anybody else evoked him? Results?[/quote]

These spirits I feel like feed off of fear, pain, and emotion.
Plus the blood at the end. It feels as though they drain them
Dry of energy and once they have sucked out enough, they dispose
Of then like an empty bottle of coke.

They tend to have some feedback and tend to splash
Yoy back with your work at times. They range in personalities
But they all feed off the victims.

Make surr that you do NOT link your self in any way to the ritual.
Just let out your hate for the target and how you want them disposed.

Clean your self and never go back tothe ritual. If you need to the spirit
Will contact you in some way.

Dani123321, have you worked specifically with Draā€™talon, or are you just making assumptions?

tijuanabe,

From my experience Draā€™talon just wants to do his thing, which is exactly as stated in the BoA, he doesnt seem interested in chatting and just wants to get to it, like a pit bull straining at his leash. He poses no risk to the magician as long as you state your request and send him on his way, you dont want to try and make friends with him in the usual way, a kind of friendship, or mutual respect will develop over multiple evocations and tasks.

Although he is an assassin, he is also a tormentor which is part of the way he works. He terrorizes the target and leads them slowly, in his own time and in his own way, to their ultimate destruction.

You were wise to contact Azazel first. With Azazels ā€˜permissionā€™ or whatever you want to call it, Draā€™talon will be loyal and no threat to the magician.

Draā€™talon takes his time because he enjoys his work. To speed things up you can try paying Draā€™talon generously up front, although He will still tend to take his time, it is just his thing. You could try putting a time constraint on him, but since we dont ā€˜commandā€™ the Nethers with threats, and that kind of shit, he might just not do the work if your time constraint doesnt suit his plan. Probably the best approach to speed things up is to weaken, or render the target powerless in some way so Draā€™talon can have his fun quicker or more intensely thus hastening the final outcome.

Linking your self to the ritual is not a problem, cleansing yourself is not required, letting out your hate (becoming enraged) is not required either, but it is best to let it go during/after the ritual. As for never going back to the ritual, of course you can and if Draā€™talon doesnt appear to be delivering by all means call him up again and reinforce your request. The Nethers respect the strong.

Also Draā€™talon usualy will not contact you is any way, why would he when he is on the job, he isnt the chatting ā€˜lets make contactā€™ type.

Hope that helped.
A.ā€™.S.ā€™.

5 Likes

Alpha Scorpii thanks a lot for your extensive reply, just awesome!

I think I actually contacted you on wf yesterday to find out more about the spirit, so thanks a lot for getting back here.

I cut a little deal with the spirit, and will be paying something up front.

I charged several coins with his energy and have distributed them across churches in my town last night.

There is something else that I canā€™t really go into detail about, its a bit ridiculous, but will be part of the payment. Weā€™ll see, I do think he will act fast and efficiently.

Yes I got the message on WF, but saw your thread here so I replied, more people can benefit from our discussion in the open than if we private message.

If there was something in your PM that I didnt address let me know.

ā€œI charged several coins with his energy and have distributed them across churches in my town last night.ā€

This made me laugh, what an excellent idea :slight_smile:

Also if you have any advice or ideas, that you can talk about, on how to speed up Draā€™talonā€™s work please tell us, but if they are in any way connected to your current work with him I would prefer you keep it to to yourself until your work is done.

Good luck, and let us know how it works out for those churches :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œAlpha Scorpii, post:5, topic:4490ā€]Yes I got the message on WF, but saw your thread here so I replied, more people can benefit from our discussion in the open than if we private message.

If there was something in your PM that I didnt address let me know.

ā€œI charged several coins with his energy and have distributed them across churches in my town last night.ā€

This made me laugh, what an excellent idea :slight_smile:
Good luck, and let us know how it works out for those churches :)[/quote]

There are some more questions I have at this point and it would be awesome (on top of the excellent info you already shared) if you could answer them.

As for the guy you took out, was he in legal trouble already at the time you did the evocation? Or did his life change dramatically soon afterwards? In other words, did he go from an average guy to being a bad boy or was he always kind of a troublemaker?

What did you do after evoking Draā€™Talonā€¦did you feel confident that he would take him out? I read that you were about to evoke him again 2 weeks before he finally took the guy out. But you patiently waited for almost a year before that, right? How did you pass that time, were there any strange occurrences in the targetā€™s life that told you the curse was working?

I had a vision of Draā€™Talon while in Theta today. He appeared right after a dream and looked pretty much exactly as he did during the first evocation. To me he appears as a male in his late 50ā€™s, long silverish hair, his face looking kind of like a mixture between Isaac Asimov and L Ron Hubbard. Very slick guy by the way. His eyes change color and are very piercing. He has a direct and confident, yet psychopathic look on his face. He smiled at me.

Tonight I made an offering that was agreed upon during the evocation. Both to him as well as to another spirit from the Book Of AZAZEL.

I might add that AZAZEL fucking rocks. lol I think Iā€™m somewhat obsessed with that ā€œguyā€. He seems so elegant, forceful and unapologetic. He has given me some great advice that if I follow it will force me to build an empire. And I think I am forced to follow it.

1 Like

About four or five times, but I didnā€™t get any indication that he was working on my target.
Eventually I had to move on.

Hi tijuanabe,

To answer your questions, the victim was a scum bag his whole life as far as I can tell. He was a meth addict and a serial burgler, he also liked to steal cars and torch them, he was 24 at the time of his death but his criminal record stretched back into his teens , at the time I evoked Draā€™talon he had a class 1 warrant out on him for four years. I dont know if his life changed, I believe after talking to the cops that he was still up to his usual shit. I didnt know him and never met him, the only info I could get was from my police source.

I cant say I was confident, not was I not. Draā€™talon was the first Nether I summoned from the BoA and didnt know what to expect, so it was pretty much wait and see. I did start to lose confidence towards the end as it was over a year between the evocation and the outcome, but as soon as I planned to evoke Draā€™talon again on this matter things seemed to move more quickly and the target was dead about 2 weeks later.

When I evoke I do not see the spirits, I havent really tried as I dont feel it is a requirement for a successful outcome, so I couldnt tell you what he looked like, I communicate telepathically which is why I can only describe his demeanor and attitude but not his appearance.

I have to agree with what you said about Azazel, but I will say that I have intensionally kept him at arms length. I want to be the master of my life for better or worse and dont, at this stage, like the idea of having any external force outside of my control influencing or otherwise tampering with my life. I do trust Azazel and am sure he would do his best for me, I am just not up for that right now.

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you very much for sharing your experiences & insights.

Amazing how patient you were. That is a sign that you are absolutely confident of the reality of the spirits - which in turn tends to enhance the reality of their workings (element of faith). That said I think that was merely an added bonus, as in my experience this is mostly so with egregores who are feeding off faith. Actual spirits such as these will work either way as I have noticed after evoking my first Goetic entity years ago. After a short period I almost totally forgot about it. But it still killed my targetā€™s brother on my birthday, a corrupt police officer who was involved, and seriously humiliated the target after evoking it to protect me and reverse my enemies thoughforms upon them. It later possessed a person who turned out to be an enemy of mine while he stayed at my place.

Like I said in my last post, I did my part of the deal for Draā€™Talon so far, and from the weirdness of it, I can say that this most definitely did not originate in my subconscious mind. I received clear instructions on what to do, what things to get in order to do it, when to do it (Saturday the 13th) and where it should be done.

As an example, I downed a specific high percentage alcoholic beverage in the name of one entity in a public place. People will look at you weird when you state a demons name right before downing its beverage, or so I thought. Nobody noticed. The alcohol did not affect me in the slightest, although it would normally make me tipsy in that kind of quantity. The reason for this being, most likely that it was dedicated to the entity, hence its essence consumed by that spirit before I was drinking it in its name. I find the same phenomenon (similar to what you described on what happens to the salt with the pendulum in another thread) takes place when I offer spirits (drinks) to spirits. The alcohol tends to lose its material function, although it still looks the same or at least similar.

By the way, just to finish off. Anybody tried offering milk to Ganesha (the Indian deity) before? He literally drinks it, at least once a connection to him is established. I had previously heard of this phenomenon from Hindus, but did not believe it until I saw it in my own four walls.

Cool stuff to say the least.

1 Like

UPDATE:

A few days have passed since the evocation and the target has apparently run out of money. He had to take down his business website.

I should add that I have layered several spells on top. So this may not yet be Draā€™Talonā€™s work, but it should make things easier for him.

Excellent.

I am glad that it worked out for you and thank you for your insight. It has helped me understand how he works a bit more.

1 Like

Oh dear, I misread the date on this page. I didnā€™t mean to revive a necro thread. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I evoked him while i was working under the direction of azazel. He appeared just as he was described in the Book of azazel " black cloak, blue aura, silent. Definately a scary vibe to him) i sent him on a few targets to whit 2 of them are taken care of. I dont think they have been ā€œendedā€ but madness has definately set in. I saw many changes in my targets like anxiety fear, and a general sense of loss of sanity in different forms

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to work with him when my astral senses are open enough, but Iā€™ve been told that his presence is ā€œtoxicā€.
Is it true?

1 Like

He is not to be summoned other then to be used as a demonic assassin. He serves no other purpose. Evoking him for sport would possibly yeild unsavory results

2 Likes

Just a question. How can you hate somebody so much that you want them dead? And how works karma in this?

I can imagine some people who mess up your life and then you want them out of the way. For example moving or changing a job. But going mad and die?

Another question? Youā€™ve got more than one casualties? How on earth can you want so many people dead? Or am i reading this all wrong?

In some extreme cases. Murder and so on I can imagine something like this and Iā€™m not asking about the motive. Just more the Karma thing.
And seeing someone who wants to try this to. Sorry that made me reply.

@Borgy karma is a path for asian cultures like samurai and the like. Some people do deserve to be ā€œendedā€ however you release the desire for the person to be dealt with and some of the time ( my experiences) the person is merely removed from your life. Instead of being ended.

3 Likes

I know, some people are. But I was amazed with the word several targets and the outcome!

Look into the book bhagavad gita it may give you some insights for the need for death in this context.

2 Likes