Evocation of Azi Dahaka Video

Circle of stones, why EA didn’t use the UC no one but the man himself knows.

Withclor answered his views on channeling vs the evocation on WF. But then again no one of us was there with EA so again we don’t know.

Why EA called on Azi for prophecy, again no one but EA knows that. Though I wish I did, maybe EA will chime in on this.

Unfortunately asking us questions as to why EA made the decisions he did is like asking fans in a Boston sports bar why the Redsox made the plays they made. We don’t know. Some of us like it, others think some of the decisions are “Wicked Reetaadid” but all of us, fans and non-fans, think we are the experts on the subject.[/quote]

That’s what I figured but it was suggested of me to post my questions here. So I did.

Reading the most recent posts in the thread I posted on BALG you can see why I do my best to keep things on topic here. Barely two pages in and already they went off topic.

I stand by my epithets.

I thought the video was pretty cool but I can’t take michael ford serious and I can’t believe Koetting was using his book as a legit source on the topic at hand. Ford may have workable rituals but he sucks as an author and for the most part doesn’t have his facts straight.

What do you think of Ariman asking the blood of a prince or a priest to receive his powers? I think the price is a bit too steep for my liking?what will EA do if Aimans asking for blood?

I was thinking of that too. I don’t know how far EA got into the LDS church but he could be a priest.

I know I technically still am an Elder in the LDS church since I have not be excommunicated nor have I left.

I believe I remember EA saying in one of his videos somewhere he has some royal blood in his lineage. But I can’t seem to remember what video so I could be wrong.

While I don’t just read what someone’s done and think “Imma do that too!” I must admit the bit about “A Spirit Whose Shocking Power Utterly Overwhelmed Me In Ritual - I must confess, the unexpected happened… he totally overwhelmed me” from the newsletter, made me feel tempted; I’m not the only person thinks this way on here, right?

I have a heavy week of pre-planned stuff coming up, but I can’t be the only person reads things like that as a challenge… can I?

Was it intentional? Who knows. Not going to put this in my diary right away, but I wondered if anyone else had the same reaction.

I’m going to reply to myself to add, I just watched this, and your questions Baphie/TGK leave me with one answer: am I fucking tripping?

Because you normally make at least some sense over on your psychedelic forum of rainbow-flashing gifs, but this one - not so much.

1. “Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG?”

It’s real obvious EA’s doing this outdoors in the middle of the desert (24:42 we see it in daylight - it’s not like he’s trying to fudge this?!), with nine big flaming lamps, into which he’s offering hair for reasons outlined in the vid (to dishonour the flame, and make it a portal for Ahriman) and therefore no - no one-man (or woman) cloth circle, just actual desert rocks, the UC is about being able to do evocations at home, to be able to own a draw for spirits that you don’t need to fuss over yourself - so no, and to be honest I can’t imagine how you couldn’t see what was going on there?

1. "Why is he evoking this spirit for a prophecy or revelation?

Because it’s the archetypal guy (look up Zohak) who was weak willed who gets conned by a darker force, and then (after the whole serpent/shoulder stuff) gets to command dark powers.

I found this shit just from a quick google search: Zohak/AD was suddenly defended and empowered, once he accepted the requirement to feed his two serpentine heads human brains, aka, to put other human lives inferior to his own search for life, power, knowledge - which is a fairly basic concept of darker powers.

And are you in tune with the way EA states (taken from lit. I haven’t read, but he quotes) that Ahriman was the only thing NOT created by Ahura Mazda? What that means?

1. “What sort of evocation was this? The e-mail this video came in is called Evocation of 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka-Live Ritual.”

Yeah, that was a bit inaccurate, but it’s stated at 04:30 +/- and 10:50 +/- that this is more like an INvocation, so, yeah, inaccurate labels on an e-mail - but it’s real obvious if you watch what’s going on.

1. “Why didn’t he use a demon bowl?”

Can’t answer this one - on the other hand, where did that idea of yours even come from? All I know about demon bowls is they’re supposed to control, trap, disempower demons, so whatever. It’s like asking “Why didn’t he use a faerie wand and a dream-catcher” - who knows. Maybe what they could do wasn’t the point of this in the first place. But whatever.

1. “What book is that on the counter in front of the crock pot, lol?”

This was answered. Being British, and therefore superior, I’d have preferred it was “Grampaw’s 99 Delicious Recipes For Roadkill” … but - meh. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a bit like when you WizFo guys were on about whether the letters in the UC were a demonic tongue, or Aramaic - he fucking explained that from about 29:50 on the lecture that’s on YouTube about evocation, which, fine if you haven’t seen it, but it’s very out there…

I don’t get this, but I mean I watched that video just once and have far better questions: or rather, far better things I’m planning to work out, try out, and do for myself.

Crazy.

Not sure why he would use a demon bowl, even though they come from the countries that used to be part of ancient Persia, they typically aren’t used for working with deities. The main function of them is to summon and bind djinn to physical objects; or if used with a deity, it was to bind a portion of the god’s energy to a physical object to use that object as a gateway to the god for the purpose of communication or power. Not sure if the grimoire tradition has a different use for demon bowls, but from my personal experience and usage of them, they are for working with and binding djinn.

The other forum isn’t about drugs so how is it a psychedelic forum?

Doing it outdoors doesn’t mean one cannot have a physical circle. This is why many ceremonial magicians who make portable circles use canvas. It’s durable. It can be used on a smooth floor in your basement, the carpet in your bedroom, the dirt in the forest or the sand in the desert. Actually, Koetting himself says the UC is durable, as seen here:

So I think it’s perfectly reasonable to wonder why he’s not using one of the circle he swears by despite the ritual being done outdoors. If the UC is durable then would it not have made sense to use it?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:28, topic:2491”]Because it’s the archetypal guy (look up Zohak) who was weak willed who gets conned by a darker force, and then (after the whole serpent/shoulder stuff) gets to command dark powers.

I found this shit just from a quick google search: Zohak/AD was suddenly defended and empowered, once he accepted the requirement to feed his two serpentine heads human brains, aka, to put other human lives inferior to his own search for life, power, knowledge - which is a fairly basic concept of darker powers.

And are you in tune with the way EA states (taken from lit. I haven’t read, but he quotes) that Ahriman was the only thing NOT created by Ahura Mazda? What that means?[/quote]

You didn’t answer the question. That spirit has nothing to do with prophecy and revelation. Just because the spirit overcame many obstacles and grew to great power doesn’t mean he can somehow give prophecies. If we look at the Goetia as an example, I wouldn’t evoke Batin for a prophecy because he has nothing to do with prophecy. Instead I would evoke someone like Vassago or Botis. The revelation part I can understand, but why prophecy?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:28, topic:2491”]3. “What sort of evocation was this? The e-mail this video came in is called Evocation of 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka-Live Ritual.”

Yeah, that was a bit inaccurate, but it’s stated at 04:30 +/- and 10:50 +/- that this is more like an INvocation, so, yeah, inaccurate labels on an e-mail - but it’s real obvious if you watch what’s going on.[/quote]

As much time as you spend reading my posts on WF (which you alluded to in your last post by saying I tend to make sense in what I say over there) it’s interesting you didn’t read that I already came to the conclusion that the video is of an invocation rather than an evocation and that Koetting should proof read/watch his work before sending it out to the public.

Demon bowls come from the same vicinity as the spirit he is calling. Rather than using the spirit pot to capture the essence of Ahriman he could have used a demon bowl. Modern magicians have figured out how to use demon bowls for actual spirit work rather than just commanding. Perhaps you should do some research before posting. You admitted you know don’t know much about demons bowls, so the intelligent thing would have been to study up on it first before posting.

Well, this isn’t the topic of the conversation but since you brought it up, let’s dance shall we:

I have not seen that video and I just watched it now, starting at 29:30 until 33:15. So the lettering is Aramic, good and well. Then why was it marketed as a demonic language, which is exactly what the e-mail said; an ancient demonic tongue. Aramaic isn’t demonic. And did you even read the link that you posted? Because you linked directly to my post and in my post I said that it’s more believable to be Aramaic than demonic. So, Koetting confirmed in the video it’s Aramaic, fine. Why market it as demonic?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:28, topic:2491”]I don’t get this, but I mean I watched that video just once and have far better questions: or rather, far better things I’m planning to work out, try out, and do for myself.

Crazy.[/quote]

Just because, in your opinion, you have better questions doesn’t make my questions any less valid. If your questions are “far better” you wouldn’t have taken the time to answer my “less better” questions now would you?

Well it depends on the type of bowl being used as there are two main types: the Babylonian Demon bowl (mainly used for djinn) and the Incantation Bowl. The latter can be easily formulated to work with nearly any kind of spirit. Someone as creative as Koetting, who is always looking for ways to update the classical methods for the 21st century mage, should easily be able to rework the incantations written in spiral inside the bowl to be able to work with Ahriman.

The question was mainly why did he choose a spirit pot (which isn’t Persian in origin) over a Persian method (the bowls) to work with Persian spirits.

It was a light-hearted reference to all those flashing gifs and stuff.

Doing it outdoors doesn't mean one cannot have a physical circle. This is why many ceremonial magicians who make portable circles use canvas. It's durable.

… So I think it’s perfectly reasonable to wonder why he’s not using one of the circle he swears by despite the ritual being done outdoors. If the UC is durable then would it not have made sense to use it?

There is a circle, but the offering hair bit which he does a couple of times means, I guess, that he’d be stepping outside something the size of the UC, maybe those flaming torches were giving off some kind of spark, and I mean really, who knows? I was bemused by you asking if he uses it, when it seems to be clearly not there (at about 37:00 too, during the rit when you can clearly see the floor) more than his reasons for doing so/not doing so.

I swear by a few items of equipment I made but I don’t use them all the time, but I’m not going to get into second guessing why a guy I don’t know did something, just answering the more obvious bits that leap out at me from this vid.

You guys sure do seem hung up on those circles - 21 pages on the Solomonic one and nobody mentioned the most likely reason why, ref: EA’s previous stuff on the UC, it didn’t have godnames - something that was so easy to find, even I managed it; then, before that, 6 pages on the UC and nobody saw on the free internet lecture where EA talks about the origin of the letters? It looks more like a peanut gallery commentary than serious enquiry.

You didn't answer the question. That spirit has nothing to do with prophecy and revelation. Just because the spirit overcame many obstacles and grew to great power doesn't mean he can somehow give prophecies.

The vid mentions, less than a minute in, that he was on a course of trying to get prophecy & revelation from both Ahriman & AD - not that this specific rit with AD was about getting a prophecy. The questions EA asks start out very differently (I imagine) than what he’d planned anyway, because the spirit’s weakening him.

As much time as you spend reading my posts on WF (which you alluded to in your last post by saying I tend to make sense in what I say over there) it's interesting you didn't read that I already came to the conclusion that the video is of an invocation rather than an evocation and that Koetting should proof read/watch his work before sending it out to the public.

Yeah I lurk on a lot of forums - I’d go over and join but I just don’t have the self-discipline to not get wrapped up into conversations, I have to limit myself.

If you answered your own question to your satisfaction, why come back over asking - I wonder which parts are unanswered by now, that don’t have to do with stuff only EA could answer?

Demon bowls come from the same vicinity as the spirit he is calling. Rather than using the spirit pot to capture the essence of Ahriman he could have used a demon bowl. Modern magicians have figured out how to use demon bowls for actual spirit work rather than just commanding. Perhaps you should do some research before posting. You admitted you know don't know much about demons bowls, so the intelligent thing would have been to study up on it first before posting.

No, I don’t know much about demon bowls, but I do seem to know how to find information about what someone’s standing on in a video (by the stunningly dark, spooky, occult method of actually watching the damned thing), so I’ll take my level of comprehension over yours! :o)

Seriously, you’re asking why someone didn’t do something you thought was superior, I offered what I think is the reason based on having read how the guy likes to work, you think he could still have used it.

Yeah, maybe - but is it a valid crit of the video? I don’t think so. Probably only if you don’t think a magician should ever try something new, or at least, different from what conventional wisdom is currently doing.

I get a feeling EA doesn’t use methods that even hark back to the old “commanding under godnames” paradigm, for example back on the EA lecture, I think he mentions he rarely uses a triangle even though he also says that the spirit isn’t normally confined within it, I forget which bit but it’s right there. While it might not be what you’d do, it at least puts this choice into a congruent context.

Well, this isn't the topic of the conversation but since you brought it up, let's dance shall we:

I have not seen that video and I just watched it now, starting at 29:30 until 33:15. So the lettering is Aramic, good and well. Then why was it marketed as a demonic language, which is exactly what the e-mail said; an ancient demonic tongue. Aramaic isn’t demonic. And did you even read the link that you posted? Because you linked directly to my post and in my post I said that it’s more believable to be Aramaic than demonic. So, Koetting confirmed in the video it’s Aramaic, fine. Why market it as demonic?

He mentions it was given by demons. Was ancient Aramaic inspired by demons, just like a lot of really devout Hindus think Sanskrit came from their Divine, or like a lot of people think Odin gave us the runes? That’s another question - however, I’m not great at languages, but when a spirit gives me information in a mix of Latin, Greek and Spanish (as has happened) then I personally consider that information to be spirit-inspired and if, as he clearly says, it took him a while until someone who knew the ancient language recognised it as Aramaic, then I’d go with that being just as valid a descriptor.

I’d be more curious to know what it spells out in those ancient Aramaic characters myself.

Just because, in your opinion, you have better questions doesn't make my questions any less valid. If your questions are "far better" you wouldn't have taken the time to answer my "less better" questions now would you?

Yes, I had time on my hands… :wink:

It’s the whole way you had a load of answers on your bling-wiz forum and here, not to mention things you can clearly see in the video, and then came back and asked us here that made me offer my opinions on them.

I’m not EA, Ahriman, nor Azi Dahaka however, so they’re just opinions which, since you posted here and not directly to EA, you seemed to be asking for. Take them for what they’re worth - I only bothered because the questions about why the SC didn’t have godnames, and the issue of the language on the UC, seemed to me quite simple things to work out the reasons for based on videos that are right on this site & YouTube, and yet they sure generated a lot of yack, both on your forum and when people came over and posted on this one.

I don’t think you understand the question so I’ll leave it alone and wait for someone else to answer.

I am a Solomonic magician. Circles are integral to our art. You don’t agree, that is fine, but I ask that you respect it. You don’t see me putting down your practice.

I have no clue what you’re talking about…or trying to talk about. Nevertheless, that has nothing to do with any of my questions in the OP.

You don’t seem to understand my question on this one either. Pay attention to what I put in bold in your post. You just said that EA was trying to get a prophecy and revelation from both those spirits. Ok. My question is WHY. Those spirits have nothing to do with prophecy so why call on them and try to get a prophecy in the first place? This is what I don’t understand.

Peer review is slowly becoming a hallmark of our art (the occult as a whole). Surely you can stand your own in one. But, for someone who wants to limit themselves to not get wrapped up into conversations that’s exactly what you’re doing here. I’m not looking to debate, I would just like my questions answered. Nevertheless if you ever do find the time to join we’d love to have you.

I actually already answered this on the previous page. It was suggested that I ask here so that EA may see and possibly answer. Rather than sit and type it up all over again I simply did a copy-and-paste job.

…then your research should have turned up an answer to your own question.

The demon bowls aren’t superior to the spirit pots, but they do compliment the spirit being called. It’s all about respect for the tradition and culture the spirit you’re calling is from. Why would I, for example, use a Hindu evocation to evoke South American spirits? Spirit pots are not native to Persia while the demon and Incantation bowls are. Going back to the Universal Circle; this is probably why Koetting created one. So people aren’t stuck using a circle from one tradition to call spirits from another. Should the principle not translate over into his own evocations?

You must have missed the part where I applauded EA for trying something new and working with spirits outside of the paradigms that most occult practitioners are used to. It’s in the OP.

Not sure where this is coming from as I never once in the OP or in subsequent posts ever said anything negative about EA using his methods to evoke these spirits and not the classical ones. But…ok I guess?

No, Aramaic was not given to humanity by demons nor is there any anthropological or historical evidence to suggest such a notion. It is a semetic language but you recently said you trust your research skills over mine so I’ll let you look up some info on Aramaic and see what you come up with.

He said the person told him it was Aramaic around 2002 or 2003. The e-mail was sent out towards the end of 2013. So…what are you talking about?

As would I.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:32, topic:2491”]Yes, I had time on my hands… :wink:

It’s the whole way you had a load of answers on your bling-wiz forum and here, not to mention things you can clearly see in the video, and then came back and asked us here that made me offer my opinions on them.[/quote]

Bling-wiz eh? Another "light hearted reference I’m sure.

How do you propose I ask EA personally? PM him? Well he’s mentioned many times he’s very busy so I doubt I’d get an answer any time soon. And I’m definitely not paying for a personal consultation just to ask these questions. So, how would I ask EA these questions without posting on his forum to see when he gets a free moment.

Yeah…I never asked any of those questions in the OP. You brought the topic of the UC into this on your own. Go back and read the OP. The only thing about the UC I asked is why he didn’t use it. I didn’t mention anything about the language in this specific topic. That was an old topic that you decided to introduce into this thread.

I introduced that to put why I was replying to patently obvious things (like, “Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG?” - which is your first question) into context. The bits you guys seem to have totally missed in the past, and therefore posted loads of speculation about, seemed like an echo of the stuff you missed about this video as well.

Forums: I get involved in conversations sometimes, obviously, but limit forums as a general rule, but thanks for the invite.

Nothing else you’ve written above seems worthy of my time in thrashing out a reply to, and your time reading elaborations on it, because I’ve already made my points clear and especially that I’m doing what you requested in the OP & on your forum - offering the opinions (they can only be definitive answers from EA, after all) of a member here, someone who’s moderately familiar with EA’s work, on why and what he’s doing there.

If you don’t like it, think I’m wrong, think he’s wrong, that’s fine - such is life.

I introduced that to put why I was replying to patently obvious things (like, “Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG?” - which is your first question) into context. The bits you guys seem to have totally missed in the past, and therefore posted loads of speculation about, seemed like an echo of the stuff you missed about this video as well.

Forums: I get involved in conversations sometimes, obviously, but limit forums as a general rule, but thanks for the invite.

Nothing else you’ve written above seems worthy of my time in thrashing out a reply to, and your time reading elaborations on it, because I’ve already made my points clear and especially that I’m doing what you requested in the OP & on your forum - offering the opinions (they can only be definitive answers from EA, after all) of a member here, someone who’s moderately familiar with EA’s work, on why and what he’s doing there.

If you don’t like it, think I’m wrong, think he’s wrong, that’s fine - such is life.[/quote]

Thanks for your answers.

1. Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG? Unless I missed it or didn’t get that far I can’t see what circle he’s using. Even around minute 35 where he starts kneeling down and you can see the ground and general work space I see no circle.

E.A.: No. The Persian system is extremely new to me, and so for my first evocation and really my first ritual introduction to Ahriman, I wanted to abide by the rules of that system, to the best of my ability, before introducing too many of my own elements. So, the circle that I am standing in is a simple circle of stones. Burnt ashes were also scattered into the circle prior to the working, as well, per the suggestion of a confidant who claims the path of Yatuk. When you’re experimenting with any new occult system, this is always what I’d suggest, though: follow the rules of the system the best that you are able, until you develop an intimate knowledge of the system, which will allow you to know, intuitively, how your personalized introductions to the format will effect it.

1. Why is he evoking this spirit for a prophecy or revelation? I’m not the least bit well versed in Iranian mythology but from what I can find, Ahriman has nothing to do with prophecy.

E.A.: Ahriman is the essence of darkness, of chaos, and of movement. There is nothing that has occurred or will occur that Ahriman does not know. However, it was not my intention to call on Ahriman directly (as I foolishly considered that Azi Dahaka and Ahriman were separate entities, rather than manifestations of the same conscious force, as it can be said that all of us in Darkness are manifestations of Ahriman, but that’s another story for another time). My intention was to call on Azi Dahaka, who is the Master of Witchcraft and the Leader of ALL Daevas and Druj. I called him to gain his knowledge of Witchcraft and to discover his secrets of Demonic Power. Rather than getting an answer directly, in the moment, though, Azi Dahaka has prepared a path by which I can learn these things, and much more. Now, it’s just a matter of walking the path before me.

1. What sort of evocation was this? The e-mail this video came in is called Evocation of 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka-Live Ritual. I don’t see any incense or other sort of manifestation base or an “elixir of life” if you will. I know he said was going to invoke Ahriman and then summon Azi Dahaka but where was Azi Dahaka supposed to appear? Now, he did say he was making a vessel. Was this vessel a sort of spirit pot? If so then I have nothing ill to say as I do think the ritual he did was great for spirit pot creation. He said the vessel was supposed to hold the essence of Ahriman (which throws his invocation out the window) but where does Azi Dahaka come into play?

E.A.: Although a good deal of research went into the ritual that you have seen, you also need to understand that a greater portion of what you’re watching is what I have intuitively discerned myself, during my period of Preparatory Immersion. While, in Western Evocation, summoning to visible manifestation is desired, in most, more ancient forms of Sorcery, this is less of a concern, the focus instead being on the felt-presence of the entity, and more so on the final result. Now, if I was going for a visible materialization, I’d most definitely have used incense or Elixir of Manifestation, but as I prepared for the ritual, and the essence of Ahriman and Azi Dahaka coalesced around me and within me, I knew that the contact I’d be making would go far beyond an “evocation.” I didn’t know that it would become a near-full possession, though!

1. Why didn’t he use a demon bowl? I mean, he is evoking (or not?) a Middle Eastern demon, namely Persian/Iranian. He could have used a demon bowl for Azi Dahak and kept the vessel for the essence of Ahriman.

E.A.: I actually looked into incantation bowls quite a bit before doing this ritual. It seems an awful lot like the Blasting Rod… it’s only purpose is to trap, threaten, and generally make yourself the enemy of the Druj that you are calling upon. ([url=http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics/Lilith/bowls.html]http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics/Lilith/bowls.html[/url] for an example). This isn’t how I choose to treat those that I call upon for assistance. Instead, nakedly calling into the darkness for them to arise, without any threats, without any tricks or traps, just presenting myself as I am, has proven to gain me much more ground in my spirit interactions than threatening them. If I am able to craft an incantation bowl myself (which would require learning Farsi, which will be a task in itself!), then I’d be able to craft one that would act as a power-spout cycling and ejecting the essence of the spirit into the area, recycling the power of the ritual into amplification. Nine of these in the circle would be awesome! However, to use an incantation bowl like the ones I’ve seen translated would be offensive to any spirit under Ahriman.

All-in-all, I can understand your confusion. I’m quite confused as well by the whole experience. If I were going to call your phone and I had a list of questions that you had agreed to answer, then it’d be easy to say whether or not the outcome was what was expected. When you’re crawling through the swamps of the darkest reaches of inhuman consciousness to meet a monster that you’ve never seen before and ask for its help, it’s a bit more difficult to determine what is likely to happen.

The idea of the Prophecy Series is that I will call on any entity that I want to call on, ask it any questions that I want to ask it, record it, and make it available… for free. This isn’t a Mastery Course that is supposed to teach you everything about what I’m doing… but you can pretty much bet on some of the things I learn from Azi Dahaka are going to make their way into the Black Magick Mastery Course that I’m going to start filming soon!

1 Like

No single author, myself included, knows everything, or is correct on everything. As such, I took notes from Ford, as well as from Nusservanji, as well as from Mary Boise, Peter Clark, as well as Jean Kelens, as well as the supposed words of Zarathustra himself!

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:25, topic:2491”]I was thinking of that too. I don’t know how far EA got into the LDS church but he could be a priest.

I know I technically still am an Elder in the LDS church since I have not be excommunicated nor have I left.[/quote]

I’m an Elder, and I was 2 steps away from receiving Keys before I left (this will only make sense to Elders, for the most part).

E.A.

2 Likes

Hello EA, thanks for coming in and taking the time to answer.

Thanks for explaining why you’re using a circle of stones instead of your UC. So, a circle of stone and burnt ashes are part of Persian occult tradition? Thanks for that. Are you working from any Persian text(s)?

Ok, so it’s safe to assume that your intention was not to get a prophecy or a revelation, rather it was to gain knowledge of witchcraft and demonic power? All right. The description of the email says you were going for a prophecy and revelation, but you already stated that you understand my confusion, so very well.

Well, I’ll have to disagree with the felt-presence aspect, at least without other methods of discerning the spirit’s presence but results are the hallmark and if you saw results then who am I to argue. All right, so what I understand you’re saying is that it started out to be an evocation but turned into a possession as you went further into it? Am I right here?

I agree the original way to use demon bowls/incantation bowls are to trap the vengeful spirits. However, modern magicians have engineered ways to configure the bowls to summon and work with spirits, rather than just trap them. You can speak to Conjureman Ali for more information. He’s the only one that I know of that sells demon and incantation bowls in both the traditional and modern methodology.

You can also use Hebrew as well. But thanks for explaining why you didn’t use a demon or incantation bowl.

I am glad to read that you understand my confusion and thanks for clearing it up.

1. Thanks for explaining why you’re using a circle of stones instead of your UC. So, a circle of stone and burnt ashes are part of Persian occult tradition? Thanks for that. Are you working from any Persian text(s)?

E.A.: A circle of stones is pretty universal, and the addition of the burnt ashes was a recommendation from a fellow who is devoted to Ahriman, and it intuitively made sense, and seemed to work rather well! It has been difficult to research, as this system has been so obscured (intentionally, of course) by the RHP religions that are afraid of Ahriman. Most of the persian texts that I’ve been able to devour are written from the antithetical vantage, by followers of Zoroaster or Islam or the like. I have, of course, studied these texts, as well as whatever I could find of the Yzedi people, which is difficult to find anything accurate about them as well. Like most of my work, I’ve had to enter into communion with the spirits themselves in order to piece together this ritual.

1. Ok, so it’s safe to assume that your intention was not to get a prophecy or a revelation, rather it was to gain knowledge of witchcraft and demonic power? All right. The description of the email says you were going for a prophecy and revelation, but you already stated that you understand my confusion, so very well.

E.A.: I indeed was trying to obtain a prophecy and revelation. I wanted to gain prophecy concerning my own Ascent, and revelation to the next steps to take. I most definitely did receive more than I considered that I might! Whether what was spoken is applicable to anyone other than me is another story. As I unravel my own understandings of this, I do think that what was channeled is applicable to everyone, though!

1. Well, I’ll have to disagree with the felt-presence aspect, at least without other methods of discerning the spirit’s presence but results are the hallmark and if you saw results then who am I to argue. All right, so what I understand you’re saying is that it started out to be an evocation but turned into a possession as you went further into it? Am I right here?

E.A.: Yes, being able to materialize a visible form is important to the western magician, and indeed I’ve also seen that the more concrete the vision and the voice are to the individual, the more potent the results of the ritual usually are. However, my statement wasn’t whether it was better or worse, but only what the approach would likely have been in an authentic Yatuki ritual… again, to the best of my knowledge. Again, it has been difficult to research, as this system has been so obscured (intentionally, of course) by the RHP religions that are afraid of Ahriman, but the very nature of Azi Dahaka is one of transformation of the self, of the full unleashing of the Kundalini serpent within. This cannot happen save for within the self and the Self. So, yes, it did become a possession… not the first, nor the last that I’ll undergo!

1 Like