Evocation of Azi Dahaka Video

Evocation Of The 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka - Live Ritual

All right, I watched most of the video and I like the fact that he’s not sticking with the spirits of conventional legend and mythology (Judeo-Christian) and venturing outside the box. I wish more magicians, myself included, would step out of their comfort zone and work with spirits from other cultures. And by “work with” I don’t mean simply invoking or basic sigil magic or summoning. I’m talking about veritable evocation. However, I do have a couple questions:

1. Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG? Unless I missed it or didn’t get that far I can’t see what circle he’s using. Even around minute 35 where he starts kneeling down and you can see the ground and general work space I see no circle.

2. Why is he evoking this spirit for a prophecy or revelation? I’m not the least bit well versed in Iranian mythology but from what I can find, Ahriman has nothing to do with prophecy. Consider this entry I found on him:

While I’m not saying that prophecy isn’t part of this god’s abilities, I wonder how Koetting came to the conclusion that this spirit would be a good choice for prophecy short of working with him prior and being told this information. On the flip side, from what I can find it seems Azi Dahaka is charged with apocalypse. Consider this:

If anyone can find any sources on Ahriman and prophecy I would be appreciative.

1. What sort of evocation was this? The e-mail this video came in is called Evocation of 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka-Live Ritual. I don’t see any incense or other sort of manifestation base or an “elixir of life” if you will. I know he said was going to invoke Ahriman and then summon Azi Dahaka but where was Azi Dahaka supposed to appear? Now, he did say he was making a vessel. Was this vessel a sort of spirit pot? If so then I have nothing ill to say as I do think the ritual he did was great for spirit pot creation. He said the vessel was supposed to hold the essence of Ahriman (which throws his invocation out the window) but where does Azi Dahaka come into play? Speaking of the vessel, let’s use that as a segue into question 4.

2. Why didn’t he use a demon bowl? I mean, he is evoking (or not?) a Middle Eastern demon, namely Persian/Iranian. He could have used a demon bowl for Azi Dahak and kept the vessel for the essence of Ahriman.

3. What book is that on the counter in front of the crock pot, lol? It looks like Black Magic Evocation of the Shemhemphorash but I can’t be sure.

I was pretty confused throughout the video. I don’t understand why he choose those demon-gods for prophecy nor why he’s termed this an evocation when it seems more like an invocation segued into automatic writing. I think he could have worded the title and description of the video’s contents a lot better. If anything, this video has inspired me to start evoking spirits outside of my comfort zone (and don’t require license to work with). I urge others to think about this as well. It’s also renewed a faint interest in demon bowls and spirit pots. But yeah, that’s my thoughts on the video.

1 Like

I believe the book is “Gates of Dozak” by M.W Ford.

You are welcome.

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2491”]I believe the book is “Gates of Dozak” by M.W Ford.

You are welcome.[/quote]

Lol, thanks. Any insight to the other questions?

[quote=“Baphomet, post:3, topic:2491”][quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2491”]I believe the book is “Gates of Dozak” by M.W Ford.

You are welcome.[/quote]

Lol, thanks. Any insight to the other questions?[/quote]

No, I have been far to busy to watch it. I would have to see the video inorder to form an intelligent opinion.

I don’t know a thing about Azi Dahaka :frowning:

But if there was no circle present that IS strange to me. If the UC is supposed to help with evocation I would use it everytime, especially for a dark evil spirit that is an eternal destroyer.

[quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:2491”][quote=“Baphomet, post:3, topic:2491”][quote=“Orismen, post:2, topic:2491”]I believe the book is “Gates of Dozak” by M.W Ford.

You are welcome.[/quote]

Lol, thanks. Any insight to the other questions?[/quote]

No, I have been far to busy to watch it. I would have to see the video inorder to form an intelligent opinion.

But if there was no circle present that IS strange to me. If the UC is supposed to help with evocation I would use it everytime, especially for a dark evil spirit that is an eternal destroyer.[/quote]

I think he used a circle of rocks

[quote=“Orismen, post:4, topic:2491”]No, I have been far to busy to watch it. I would have to see the video inorder to form an intelligent opinion.

But if there was no circle present that IS strange to me. If the UC is supposed to help with evocation I would use it everytime, especially for a dark evil spirit that is an eternal destroyer.[/quote]

I know nothing of Azi Dahaka either, aside from what I learned over the past few hours. Like I said, it’s a good thing that he’s working with spirits not usually found in the famous grimoires. As for the circle, I’m not saying there wasn’t a circle present, only that I couldn’t see one, hence why I asked which one he was using.

Thanks. Any insight on the other questions.

So… I popped over to TGK’s little asshat forum to help answer his question and everybody just rolled right over it without even acknowledging the one and only on-topic answer that thread got, so I guess he really cared and wasn’t just “asking” for the sake of being a snarky know-it-all.

Ah shit, I missed that.

Ah shit, I missed that.[/quote]

If your post is the one I think it was then that brings up a good question.

EA looks WAY different in the AZI Dahaka ritual than the “Fuck the RHP” video. His face looks different I mean to say.

You brought up something I had been contemplating about physical changes to the body due to working with spirits.

Of course these videos.could have been taken month apart…or maybe there is some kind of mundane force at work I am unaware of.

Well, it wasn’t something I really wanted to start a “thing” over - a lot of people in this line of work aren’t good at quietly “taking note of interesting things” and moving on. That’s actually something I’ve been quietly tracking for a long time now, but only because I’ve had weird changes myself after certain experiments, which I’ve talked about before.

Regarding changes of appearance, I knew a (white, English) guy who’d been fully initiated into vodou, and his appearance in photographs and in the flesh changed almost constantly, and sometimes he was almost invisible, I dont mean like a cheap Hollywood SFX, I mean as in had no physical kind of “presence” even when sitting in the same room, your eyes almost slid past him when you looked at him… I think it’s a thing happens to some people. Interesting subject, for sure.

1 Like

So I should start evoking entities with long luxurious locks of hair?

And apologies Sultitan_Itan, I had just noticed the same thing in myself, EA, and others.

That means I should start evoking scaled entities.

Gotta look the part, after all.

What could possibly go wrong?

Seriously, I only just twigged about the vodou guy, I saw your earlier threads and knew something rang a bell, but couldn’t place it.

While i was watching this video i could feel an enormous amount of energy and my third eye started to throb and pulsate while EA was doing the ritual. This video is no joke its the real Mckoy my friends

I am always warry when someone references me. I am thinking “Oh shit…what did I say, and was I drunk when I said it” lol

Creator God of Darkness. Check.

Avatar with serpents sticking out of body. Check.

If only the darkness could spill out and work its way into the bodies of all~

But really, its ancient persian stuff is quite so interesting. I do wish to look into it eventually as well.

Does anyone have any answers to the questions I posed?

Circle of stones, why EA didn’t use the UC no one but the man himself knows.

Withclor answered his views on channeling vs the evocation on WF. But then again no one of us was there with EA so again we don’t know.

Why EA called on Azi for prophecy, again no one but EA knows that. Though I wish I did, maybe EA will chime in on this.

Unfortunately asking us questions as to why EA made the decisions he did is like asking fans in a Boston sports bar why the Redsox made the plays they made. We don’t know. Some of us like it, others think some of the decisions are “Wicked Reetaadid” but all of us, fans and non-fans, think we are the experts on the subject.