Evocation of Azi Dahaka Video

I introduced that to put why I was replying to patently obvious things (like, “Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG?” - which is your first question) into context. The bits you guys seem to have totally missed in the past, and therefore posted loads of speculation about, seemed like an echo of the stuff you missed about this video as well.

Forums: I get involved in conversations sometimes, obviously, but limit forums as a general rule, but thanks for the invite.

Nothing else you’ve written above seems worthy of my time in thrashing out a reply to, and your time reading elaborations on it, because I’ve already made my points clear and especially that I’m doing what you requested in the OP & on your forum - offering the opinions (they can only be definitive answers from EA, after all) of a member here, someone who’s moderately familiar with EA’s work, on why and what he’s doing there.

If you don’t like it, think I’m wrong, think he’s wrong, that’s fine - such is life.[/quote]

Thanks for your answers.

1. Is he using any of the circles he sells on BALG? Unless I missed it or didn’t get that far I can’t see what circle he’s using. Even around minute 35 where he starts kneeling down and you can see the ground and general work space I see no circle.

E.A.: No. The Persian system is extremely new to me, and so for my first evocation and really my first ritual introduction to Ahriman, I wanted to abide by the rules of that system, to the best of my ability, before introducing too many of my own elements. So, the circle that I am standing in is a simple circle of stones. Burnt ashes were also scattered into the circle prior to the working, as well, per the suggestion of a confidant who claims the path of Yatuk. When you’re experimenting with any new occult system, this is always what I’d suggest, though: follow the rules of the system the best that you are able, until you develop an intimate knowledge of the system, which will allow you to know, intuitively, how your personalized introductions to the format will effect it.

1. Why is he evoking this spirit for a prophecy or revelation? I’m not the least bit well versed in Iranian mythology but from what I can find, Ahriman has nothing to do with prophecy.

E.A.: Ahriman is the essence of darkness, of chaos, and of movement. There is nothing that has occurred or will occur that Ahriman does not know. However, it was not my intention to call on Ahriman directly (as I foolishly considered that Azi Dahaka and Ahriman were separate entities, rather than manifestations of the same conscious force, as it can be said that all of us in Darkness are manifestations of Ahriman, but that’s another story for another time). My intention was to call on Azi Dahaka, who is the Master of Witchcraft and the Leader of ALL Daevas and Druj. I called him to gain his knowledge of Witchcraft and to discover his secrets of Demonic Power. Rather than getting an answer directly, in the moment, though, Azi Dahaka has prepared a path by which I can learn these things, and much more. Now, it’s just a matter of walking the path before me.

1. What sort of evocation was this? The e-mail this video came in is called Evocation of 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka-Live Ritual. I don’t see any incense or other sort of manifestation base or an “elixir of life” if you will. I know he said was going to invoke Ahriman and then summon Azi Dahaka but where was Azi Dahaka supposed to appear? Now, he did say he was making a vessel. Was this vessel a sort of spirit pot? If so then I have nothing ill to say as I do think the ritual he did was great for spirit pot creation. He said the vessel was supposed to hold the essence of Ahriman (which throws his invocation out the window) but where does Azi Dahaka come into play?

E.A.: Although a good deal of research went into the ritual that you have seen, you also need to understand that a greater portion of what you’re watching is what I have intuitively discerned myself, during my period of Preparatory Immersion. While, in Western Evocation, summoning to visible manifestation is desired, in most, more ancient forms of Sorcery, this is less of a concern, the focus instead being on the felt-presence of the entity, and more so on the final result. Now, if I was going for a visible materialization, I’d most definitely have used incense or Elixir of Manifestation, but as I prepared for the ritual, and the essence of Ahriman and Azi Dahaka coalesced around me and within me, I knew that the contact I’d be making would go far beyond an “evocation.” I didn’t know that it would become a near-full possession, though!

1. Why didn’t he use a demon bowl? I mean, he is evoking (or not?) a Middle Eastern demon, namely Persian/Iranian. He could have used a demon bowl for Azi Dahak and kept the vessel for the essence of Ahriman.

E.A.: I actually looked into incantation bowls quite a bit before doing this ritual. It seems an awful lot like the Blasting Rod… it’s only purpose is to trap, threaten, and generally make yourself the enemy of the Druj that you are calling upon. ([url=http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics/Lilith/bowls.html]http://jewishchristianlit.com/Topics/Lilith/bowls.html[/url] for an example). This isn’t how I choose to treat those that I call upon for assistance. Instead, nakedly calling into the darkness for them to arise, without any threats, without any tricks or traps, just presenting myself as I am, has proven to gain me much more ground in my spirit interactions than threatening them. If I am able to craft an incantation bowl myself (which would require learning Farsi, which will be a task in itself!), then I’d be able to craft one that would act as a power-spout cycling and ejecting the essence of the spirit into the area, recycling the power of the ritual into amplification. Nine of these in the circle would be awesome! However, to use an incantation bowl like the ones I’ve seen translated would be offensive to any spirit under Ahriman.

All-in-all, I can understand your confusion. I’m quite confused as well by the whole experience. If I were going to call your phone and I had a list of questions that you had agreed to answer, then it’d be easy to say whether or not the outcome was what was expected. When you’re crawling through the swamps of the darkest reaches of inhuman consciousness to meet a monster that you’ve never seen before and ask for its help, it’s a bit more difficult to determine what is likely to happen.

The idea of the Prophecy Series is that I will call on any entity that I want to call on, ask it any questions that I want to ask it, record it, and make it available… for free. This isn’t a Mastery Course that is supposed to teach you everything about what I’m doing… but you can pretty much bet on some of the things I learn from Azi Dahaka are going to make their way into the Black Magick Mastery Course that I’m going to start filming soon!

1 Like

No single author, myself included, knows everything, or is correct on everything. As such, I took notes from Ford, as well as from Nusservanji, as well as from Mary Boise, Peter Clark, as well as Jean Kelens, as well as the supposed words of Zarathustra himself!

1 Like

[quote=“Orismen, post:25, topic:2491”]I was thinking of that too. I don’t know how far EA got into the LDS church but he could be a priest.

I know I technically still am an Elder in the LDS church since I have not be excommunicated nor have I left.[/quote]

I’m an Elder, and I was 2 steps away from receiving Keys before I left (this will only make sense to Elders, for the most part).

E.A.

2 Likes

Hello EA, thanks for coming in and taking the time to answer.

Thanks for explaining why you’re using a circle of stones instead of your UC. So, a circle of stone and burnt ashes are part of Persian occult tradition? Thanks for that. Are you working from any Persian text(s)?

Ok, so it’s safe to assume that your intention was not to get a prophecy or a revelation, rather it was to gain knowledge of witchcraft and demonic power? All right. The description of the email says you were going for a prophecy and revelation, but you already stated that you understand my confusion, so very well.

Well, I’ll have to disagree with the felt-presence aspect, at least without other methods of discerning the spirit’s presence but results are the hallmark and if you saw results then who am I to argue. All right, so what I understand you’re saying is that it started out to be an evocation but turned into a possession as you went further into it? Am I right here?

I agree the original way to use demon bowls/incantation bowls are to trap the vengeful spirits. However, modern magicians have engineered ways to configure the bowls to summon and work with spirits, rather than just trap them. You can speak to Conjureman Ali for more information. He’s the only one that I know of that sells demon and incantation bowls in both the traditional and modern methodology.

You can also use Hebrew as well. But thanks for explaining why you didn’t use a demon or incantation bowl.

I am glad to read that you understand my confusion and thanks for clearing it up.

1. Thanks for explaining why you’re using a circle of stones instead of your UC. So, a circle of stone and burnt ashes are part of Persian occult tradition? Thanks for that. Are you working from any Persian text(s)?

E.A.: A circle of stones is pretty universal, and the addition of the burnt ashes was a recommendation from a fellow who is devoted to Ahriman, and it intuitively made sense, and seemed to work rather well! It has been difficult to research, as this system has been so obscured (intentionally, of course) by the RHP religions that are afraid of Ahriman. Most of the persian texts that I’ve been able to devour are written from the antithetical vantage, by followers of Zoroaster or Islam or the like. I have, of course, studied these texts, as well as whatever I could find of the Yzedi people, which is difficult to find anything accurate about them as well. Like most of my work, I’ve had to enter into communion with the spirits themselves in order to piece together this ritual.

1. Ok, so it’s safe to assume that your intention was not to get a prophecy or a revelation, rather it was to gain knowledge of witchcraft and demonic power? All right. The description of the email says you were going for a prophecy and revelation, but you already stated that you understand my confusion, so very well.

E.A.: I indeed was trying to obtain a prophecy and revelation. I wanted to gain prophecy concerning my own Ascent, and revelation to the next steps to take. I most definitely did receive more than I considered that I might! Whether what was spoken is applicable to anyone other than me is another story. As I unravel my own understandings of this, I do think that what was channeled is applicable to everyone, though!

1. Well, I’ll have to disagree with the felt-presence aspect, at least without other methods of discerning the spirit’s presence but results are the hallmark and if you saw results then who am I to argue. All right, so what I understand you’re saying is that it started out to be an evocation but turned into a possession as you went further into it? Am I right here?

E.A.: Yes, being able to materialize a visible form is important to the western magician, and indeed I’ve also seen that the more concrete the vision and the voice are to the individual, the more potent the results of the ritual usually are. However, my statement wasn’t whether it was better or worse, but only what the approach would likely have been in an authentic Yatuki ritual… again, to the best of my knowledge. Again, it has been difficult to research, as this system has been so obscured (intentionally, of course) by the RHP religions that are afraid of Ahriman, but the very nature of Azi Dahaka is one of transformation of the self, of the full unleashing of the Kundalini serpent within. This cannot happen save for within the self and the Self. So, yes, it did become a possession… not the first, nor the last that I’ll undergo!

1 Like

[quote=“E.A., post:38, topic:2491”][quote=“Orismen, post:25, topic:2491”]I was thinking of that too. I don’t know how far EA got into the LDS church but he could be a priest.

I know I technically still am an Elder in the LDS church since I have not be excommunicated nor have I left.[/quote]

I’m an Elder, and I was 2 steps away from receiving Keys before I left (this will only make sense to Elders, for the most part).

E.A.[/quote]

We should go on a home teaching assignment. It would be awesome lol.

1 Like

[quote=“E.A., post:40, topic:2491”]1. Thanks for explaining why you’re using a circle of stones instead of your UC. So, a circle of stone and burnt ashes are part of Persian occult tradition? Thanks for that. Are you working from any Persian text(s)?

E.A.: A circle of stones is pretty universal, and the addition of the burnt ashes was a recommendation from a fellow who is devoted to Ahriman, and it intuitively made sense, and seemed to work rather well! It has been difficult to research, as this system has been so obscured (intentionally, of course) by the RHP religions that are afraid of Ahriman. Most of the persian texts that I’ve been able to devour are written from the antithetical vantage, by followers of Zoroaster or Islam or the like. I have, of course, studied these texts, as well as whatever I could find of the Yzedi people, which is difficult to find anything accurate about them as well. Like most of my work, I’ve had to enter into communion with the spirits themselves in order to piece together this ritual.

1. Ok, so it’s safe to assume that your intention was not to get a prophecy or a revelation, rather it was to gain knowledge of witchcraft and demonic power? All right. The description of the email says you were going for a prophecy and revelation, but you already stated that you understand my confusion, so very well.

E.A.: I indeed was trying to obtain a prophecy and revelation. I wanted to gain prophecy concerning my own Ascent, and revelation to the next steps to take. I most definitely did receive more than I considered that I might! Whether what was spoken is applicable to anyone other than me is another story. As I unravel my own understandings of this, I do think that what was channeled is applicable to everyone, though!

1. Well, I’ll have to disagree with the felt-presence aspect, at least without other methods of discerning the spirit’s presence but results are the hallmark and if you saw results then who am I to argue. All right, so what I understand you’re saying is that it started out to be an evocation but turned into a possession as you went further into it? Am I right here?

E.A.: Yes, being able to materialize a visible form is important to the western magician, and indeed I’ve also seen that the more concrete the vision and the voice are to the individual, the more potent the results of the ritual usually are. However, my statement wasn’t whether it was better or worse, but only what the approach would likely have been in an authentic Yatuki ritual… again, to the best of my knowledge. Again, it has been difficult to research, as this system has been so obscured (intentionally, of course) by the RHP religions that are afraid of Ahriman, but the very nature of Azi Dahaka is one of transformation of the self, of the full unleashing of the Kundalini serpent within. This cannot happen save for within the self and the Self. So, yes, it did become a possession… not the first, nor the last that I’ll undergo![/quote]

Thanks. You’ve helped clear up my confusion. I do think, however, that future titles and descriptions of newletters/emails should reflect exactly what is happening in the video. That can alleviate any future confusion. Thanks again.

1 Like

That feel when watching the video you think E.A. is in your kitchen because the two places look pretty much exactly alike.

I am preforming my own investigation of Zoroastrianism, trying to parse out a LHP. In your sources, EA, you mentioned a Mary Boise. Did you mean Mary Boyce?

You give an interesting point here. Because on that paradigm theres no such polarity like Kabbalah-Qlipphot system. But at the same time, one would speculate if Ahriman is not the hyperconciousness of the First 3 Emanations. Of course, that changes the paradigm to another level. But Im speculating…

Yes, that’s it! I picked up her book “Zoroastrians: Their Religious Beliefs and Practices.” It’s okay, although very slanted towards traditional Zoroastrianism, claiming that even Zurvanism is a diabolical perversion of Zorastrianism… so her ability to give rational and historical information on Daevic Worship is nonexistent.

One of the best resources that I’ve found is actually a text that is written to disuade from the Daevic and even the Zurvanic paths. In doing so, a great amount of information concerning Daevic sacrifice, ritual, etc. is revealed. This book is called: Zurvan: A Zoroastrian Dilemma," written by Robert Charles Zaehner. I was able to find a copy for only a few hundred dollars, but you can easily pay a couple grand for it. Almost as absurd as the cost of my printed works… almost.

2 Likes

I found it intersting EA that you first assumed that Azi Dahaka would be a seperate being or emanation from Ahriman. When you were describing Azi Dahaka and how he became the embodiment of Ahriman in the physical. While it makes sense to assume they would be seperate as Ahriman existed outside of Azi Dahaka before his transformation, I couldn’t help but think of Jesus being the physical emanation of the divine as a comparison to Azi Dahaka. So while they are seperate in the material/ethereal forms they are one and the same.

Would you say trying to evoke Azi Dahak through the power and authority of Ahriman would be similar (without regard to paradigm, and context of light dark of course) to one attempting to evoke Jesus through the authority of God? The physical or once physical being was the material shell that the “divine” exercises its power and will through which makes them one in the same except for a title which is nothing more than a distinction between the physical and astral?

Yes, it is a very similar thing, and it’s not surprising, as the Jesus myth was influenced quite directly by Mithras, from the Zoroastrian system, so similarities between the two systems are bound to be apparent.

1 Like

I’m curious to see the influence this anti cosmic force will have on your current work, E.A. Very interesting video for you to make as sharing it can and will cause some effects on others. Always good to bring some Chaos!

EA, Boyce is a great first step for an academically treated intro to the subject, though of course she is certainly
slanted. When I get a chance to type at a computer instead of this annoying kindle, I’ll trade some resources with you. I’m interested in this subject for my own reasons, including the possibility of a totally amoral left hand path pre-Zoroastrian spirituality. I’ll be purchasing Ford’s treatment on the topic, but I am slightly sceptical concerning some of his research skills. I’d check him against his sources closely.

At TWF: the entire Judiac system was highly influenced by Persian spirituality, even mentioning Cyrus as an agent of YHWH. The Magi mentioned in the NT may even be a reference to a Medean tribe of Avestan priests who predate Zoroastrianism and who may have resisted its influence. …as a side note, this is an avenue I’d explore for a LHP, for reasons I’ll elaborate upon later.

There are a few chapters in Evola’s Doctrine of Awakening that help put the proto Iranian-indians in context. Also, everyone seems to agree that the Rig Veda reflects some of this pre Zoroastrian influence.

I had the priveledge of watching this video and it is extremely potent, so much so that a couple of days ago i sensed a really powerfull energy swirling around me and my body tingled and reacted to it. I thought it was a chief demon or something that way. i was intreagued. so i decided to ask my mentor Azazel could it be Arimahn and he sid yes it was,and he said he wanted to meet me. But i dont think im prepared yet, i dont want to bite of more than i can chew.

There is an excellent book by Georges Dumezil called The Plight of A Sorcerer, which details the prototypical Kavi found in both the Zoroastrian and Rig Vedic tradition. This is essentially what you are looking for, as these LHP Kavis survived the Zoroastrian reformation through heresy and even the Magi, who apparently got themselves back into the priest business of Zoroastrianism and promptly inserted some of the older proto-Iranian-Indian beliefs. Undoubtedly, they preserved Deava worship.

1 Like