Evocation for other spirits with DOM method

Hey guys, I want to know if is it possible to summon and evoke Azazel, Mammon, Lucifer, etc.
If so how should the DOM method change cause there is no shem-angel, Psalm, etc for those spirits as far as know.
I want to modify it so it works for every spirit.

What is “DOM”, sorry? I feel like I should know that acronym but I totally forgot and maybe others did too?

Edit: Do you mean “Demons of Magick” the book for working with the Goetia by Gordon Winterfield?

The three names you mention are not in the Goetia, so the book doesn’t cater to them and I don’t see why the shem angels would have authority over them. Azazel and Lucifer ARE angels, technically.

I would suggest using E.A. Koetting’s universal techniques for summoning these described in his Evoking Eternity materials.

3 Likes

It’s Demon of Magic by gordon winterfield

3 Likes

“When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.”

… it’s worth your time filling out your toolbox.

3 Likes

The Demons of Magick system was specifically designed for the Goetia but it is possible to adapt it for spirits outside of that particular system and I believe there are a couple of people here who have done so.

However, as Mulberry mentioned, it would probably be easier just to use a more free-form system like that of EA Koetting.

6 Likes

I know the Grimorium Vernum has mention of Lucifer, I don’t know about Mammon or Azazel though. I know you can find a PDF online, I use CoffeePDF but it’s hard to navigate + you really gotta know what your looking for.

I’ve never read DOM “Demons of Magick”, so I can’t comment on it.

3 Likes

WOW, that was a really good point

2 Likes

EA’s method is a bit extreme for me, I don’t have the required space for circle, triangle, etc.
Opening ritual from DOM is way more pleasant than EA’s invocation of omnipotence for me.
I know there are two more methods in BALG for evocation, but I don’t know if they are trusted and working systems:
1.Simple Evocation Methods and Tips
2.Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

Would you please let me know which works the best?
Or maybe there are other methods or books which I’ve not heard.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, I don’t like solomonic methods of evocation, I want to build a relationship with spirits and have authority and power rather than forcing, banishing, etc.

2 Likes

I have a circle made of just salt and no triangle. I open the sigil and tell the entity to “come” three times… and listen and feel for changes in ambience. It’s a lot like feeling someone walk into the room, without seeing them. Then you can have what’s basically a telepathic conversation with them as they’re right there in an energy body. That’s the whole thing in a nutshell.

I would go with Lady Eva’s version:

… once you’ve run though it most of this is very detailed and the actual experience is very fast and easier to do than type.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot my friend​:blue_heart::pray:t2:

2 Likes