Everything Is Within You

Just stumbled on this Echols video.

One quote that comes to mind is “Everything is in your head; you just don’t know how big your head is”.

Angels, Demons, Lucifer, and even Yahweh. These are all parts of you because you are not seperate from the Dao/Source. Nothing is.

Seperating from this union is the ultimate goal imo. To free yourself from the Dao and attain the ultimate freedom, but I digress.

3 Likes

I would say we are already feeling quite separate from that union, and the goal is to realise both at once, to have your cake and eat it too, and be able to operate as the universe and the individual at the same time. This I think, is how you gain omnipresence, omniscience and omnipotence while retaining your personality.

You can’t “free” yourself from the Tao as you are already a manifestation of the Tao, if you don’t enjoy that model of reality don’t use it, but don’t try to rewrite it into something it’s not, go your own way.

The Tao is not an enemy, it’s not even a thing, it’s just pure potential, why would you want to remove potential?

2 Likes

I guess we have slightly different ideas of what the Tao/Source is.

I definitely agree with this.