Ever Killed With Magick?

So @emperor lied to us? Not cool, bro.

You know a lot of it is "pseudo-science”, until it turns into actual science.

1 Like

I for one think this stuff is true, but @emperor isn’t talking about the real world, but a paranoid conspiracy theorist’s idea of the world. Magick currently cannot be proven or detected using scientific means, so it’s absolute nonsensical to say you could face legal trouble for talking about magickal kills when nonmagickal college educated westerners would call this coincidence because of Occam’s razor and wouldn’t take what you say on this thread seriously whether or not magick did cause their death. You cannot face legal trouble for something that cannot be proven scientifically, or even if magick could, the scientific community would do everything they can to debunk any proof and make the presenter of such proof look like a deluded fool.

Our Courts of Law also refuse to let people get convicted for false confessions, or confessions with little to no evidence-at worst, you’d be required to have a psychiatrist and be mentally evaluated, and that’s more than posting about it on a forum, that’s being very loud and announcing it or insisting that you’ve done such a thing to authorities.

Unless your country is Saudi Arabia, which is very infamous for outlawing witchcraft, all posters on this thread will be fine.

3 Likes

Annoyingly I did the Death curse to the letter. Prick is still alive 5 years later and getting out to 'reclaim what god has given him in a year; and my daughter is so bone weary- he will have little fight with the whole cult will be working behind him. # of her kids are Aspy’s, and just keeping them out of juvy and in their treatments etc, she put thousands of miles on her vehicle and never leaves a 30 mile radius. This fukr has to be ended. And I would say more but got whispers that the rest of what i would say would likely get this message blocked. which I understand.

3 Likes

Which death curse would that be might i ask?

wow, just wow… I’m out

2 Likes

LOL! I like the urine idea. Just out of curiosity, which demons does everyone prefer?

Andras; Sharpie his sigil onto a good bottle of rum, string it up with a hangman’s noose in a crossroads tree and some of the target’s hair or a poppet, and they are unilaterally fucked.

23 Likes

If you didn’t already - You might wish to make sure you clear your (karmic) attachments, especially, it’s important.

1 Like

Which spirit did you use to make them give in to their habits? I’m dealing with a similar type of person.
I’m working with the 72 angels of Magick. Do you know of any angels that will do it?!

What does that mean and how do you do it?

Ah thos cleared my conscious I now have no remorse for this bastard. Im glad I have a “evil” database to confront whenever im faced with these question whilst in my pursuit of godhood.

3 Likes

damn a lot of big egos here

1 Like

In what way?

4 Likes

I don’t doubt it, gangs literally pour libations and perform mudras regularly

2 Likes

Lol i love the comments on this thread

I could use some help with some curses. PM me if you would be willing to help.

1 Like

Try this out :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Never tried to kill someone intentionally with magick. I have wished someone dead in my early teens and two weeks later he died in a freak final destination like accident and bled out like the pig he was.

11 Likes

Are you still unable to release the rite? If so, are there any techniques or advice you can give?

I’m sorry.
I’m still stuck on the fact you equated murder with blowing one’s nose. The most unceremonious and random of actions— wait I guess it is kinda like murder. Impulsive, not well thought out, random murder. Oh god this is getting too deep. Someone teach me time magick so I can avoid this little tid-bit of reality. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like