Eva Journal šŸ§žā€ā™€

Randomness:

Best 2020 Oscars meme:

Truth:

:clown_face:

15 Likes

I like that. Great idea :+1:. Definitely doing that with my added personal touch

2 Likes

From the blast in yr earholes right on opening, 4/4 I knew this wasnā€™t just another track that played nice and walked away.

My fucking bro @Enlightener did NOT disappoint.

Laying down his thrash, this is a compact, precise, tight track ā€“ it has NOTHING you donā€™t need, and everything you do.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K1wiFqTlyX9GqZYNS5oomGHDX_tUv7LD/view

Nice work. :+1:

What are YOU creating in lockdown? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ah shoot, its a fine track. :zap:

Translating Liber ABA to Turkish if it counts :grin:

5 Likes

Ooh, smartypants! :stuck_out_tongue:

Share insights? :wink:

4 Likes

For sure I will !

2 Likes

Glad you like it!

Hereā€™s the vocal version:

Lyrics: https://www.facebook.com/notes/israell-isaac/dice-are-rolling/3110472335669623/

@Lady_Eva @anon84423462

6 Likes

Hey Eva! I ordered a book on demons, the method for contacting them is different, it uses the assistance of angel emissaries.
Originally, I was not too found of the idea but after reading some Neville Goddard I was able to settle into the idea more.
The method for evoking them is cool bur Ive noticed myself second guessing some desires because of doubt/fear. I have one particular person Id really rather not have breath, I tried to bury the hatchet a few time and be the ā€œbigger personā€ but he basically spit in my face both times. His gf was also a serious bitch. Anyways Iā€™ve been contemplating ruining his life for a good 2 years now but I never pulled the trigger.

A part of me feels guilty (stupid societal morals) and another part of me is worried what if he gets me back on the other side or I really give my all to ruin him hut i dont get to see the results or if my magick plain doesnt workā€¦

Same thing for more sexual desires or personality changes. I definitely vibe with the darker energies naturally but most people would probably look down upon pulling gfs away from bfs or surrounding oneself with a harem due to my lustful energy.

The high points in my life when I did not have a relationship I was very active and had 5 girls melting in the palm of my hand. I definitely got away with some pretty dramatic levels of flirty probably due to my looks and status (not flexing just ugly guys get called on harassment and the james dean/ Thomas shelby type usually bags the girl).
I wat hed Peaky Blinders and there were SO many tines I was just like. . . wow Tommy is like a older version of me if I really lived true to my desires. I mean Iā€™m not a fan of coke or killing innocents but overall I saw striking similarities between us.
Heā€™s very assertive and leads fearlessly, I really enjoy that aspect of myself despite guys getting jealous or woman calling me a prick (really theyā€™re just looking for attention :stuck_out_tongue:).

Edit: If you have any tips for dealing with this id appreciate it.
Theyā€™re pretty irrational but i need confirmation bias to tell me that Im a God and fook culture and societal norms.
ā€œWalk like the king or walk like you donā€™t give a fook who the king isā€

4 Likes

Sent you a PM earlier! :fist:

Random journal entry:

Sometimes, you do stuff on this path, and honestly it stretches your sanity, but then just as the elasticā€™s about to snap, you find a few breadcrumbs that make it all make sense, then someone throws you the answer for the rest of the equation. :crazy_face:

Reach for the fucking stars, because the 100th plus time of repeating the same old, same old, failed routines, will NOT in fact be the charm.

Meh.

Peace be upon the Earth and the Oceans; Peace be upon the Children, and their Children, that all may flourish and grow to their highest potential.

We can always do better, always reach higher, and never give up hope.

~ Amor Vincit Omnia ~

AMOR-VINCIT-OMNIA

12 Likes

Actually insanity is doing the same thing over and over again :slightly_smiling_face: spiritual insanity is better than mundane insanity

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some shit, man.

Seen.

Some shit.

Onwards! :cherry_blossom: :smiley:

10 Likes

And expecting same thing to happen.

3 Likes

Random find:

Conspiracy theories: an attempt to explain an event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role.

Ha! :sunny:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Shout out to Lady Eva for being a bad ass!

Iā€™ve been talking to people behind screens for my entire life, none compare to Lady Eva!

Maybe and exaggerationā€¦but seriously become a living god ftw :100:

3 Likes

I was scratching a satisfyingly flaky patch on my scalp and debating whether to have a second bowl of cottage cheese when you posted that. :innocent:

Tough gig, this Living Goddess malarkey, but someoneā€™s got to do it! :smiley:

9 Likes

Lmao. Forsure. But virtue makes the world go round.
Or somethingā€¦

4 Likes

Love & virtue. :smiley:

~ Amor Vincit Omnia ~

6 Likes

I thought it was wine and chocolate that made the world go 'round :thinking:

7 Likes

I prefer gummy worms and mountain dew

1 Like