Etheric implants and tentacled parasites

I don’t believe cursing those beings would do much , they are literally a manifestation of the worse vibrations , they are a curse themselves

1 Like

yourself as well? though I don’t really believe in the concept of good and bad vibrations but that’s pretty interesting.

Only experience I have with Archons are the Primordials Gods who use the title for leadership/rulers of their specific elemental grouping.

The archons I’m referring to are an accident of creation , they are black parasitic slugs / snakes , they evolve and range from low intelligence to decent , they feed off negative emotions and pure prana as well

2 Likes

I know which ones you’re talking about

1 Like

They are just a pain in the ass I didn’t mean to word it like yourself as well , I meant myself

Well some tentacled parasites are energetic wormholes to other dimensions that’s sick the fuck out of your prana.

There are ones that attach themselves to your CNS and wrap themselves on your entire energetic systems. They slowly take over your system. Mimick your activities. Suck your energy etc.

I had an Archon implant removed from my zeal chakra. They arr like mini bots that’s expand and contract snipping your nadis and transferring them to other places

3 Likes

The best way is to dissolve them. Or wrap energy around them then extract them. Trying to yank them off could damage you really bad.

1 Like

Well most are servitors. But some are highly intelligent entities. Picture an octopus the head attached just beneath your cerebellum and its limbs stretched down your spine integreting with your nervous system and energetic pathways. They camouflage which makes them extremely hard to read. Can appear to be transparent during a scan. And slowly study the individual and influence them very subtley.

4 Likes

Yep this is exactly what I faced for a longtime , man it’s a fuckn headache and pain in the ass , you explained it quite well

You fucking nailed it dude Everything , can you believe those beings were an accident of creation ?!?! They almost drove me to death

Accidents of creation aren’t so uncommon, I mean the etheric is overrun by ghouls that were created on accident because other entities tried to overly consume on souls :man_shrugging: now masses of mindless flesh eating/soul eating abominations wander the etheric.

5 Likes

No bueno

How are you doing? Has anything come back?

A better question would be. Anything left. Thanks a lot BTW you neutralised the Fuckers but seems they are attached to me somehow. At a seed level up just keeps on regrowing its weird. And something I ought to figure out.

1 Like

Tell me about it. :joy::joy:been seeing the white light for weeks right now. I’m surprised I’m still even kicking. If I get to extract it I won’t let it go free. Might just eat it.
How did you expect yours and after how long

1 Like

How do ghouls eat souls.btw.they seem too weak for that.ldo they fuck up the energu body or actual consumption of souls. I mean if consumption of souls is that easy then fuck.

1 Like

Weak is usually based on individual. But souls, energy, and flesh are their food, they also have tendrils. It’s easy for them because they are made to consume such. They can damage the energy system yes.

2 Likes

So they can feast on someone’s soul till they cease to exist? Like total annihilation off the, grid, type of shit?

1 Like

The person soul will exist in the ghoul until the soul is burned off and converted to food/energy for it. A ghoul is like a sack of living tar with souls inside of it all existing as a food source for it, each being burned off by the ghoul inside of it until it’s been completely converted.

2 Likes

Yikes. That’s disgusting