Etheric implants and tentacled parasites

Let’s talk about this

6 Likes

Do I need to come over and remove some assholes again? If not what do you want to talk about them for? Like how to remove them? It would help to elaborate so people dont have to guess.

4 Likes

The concept of etheric implants is really silly lol I mean they can exist in terms of beneficial and harmful but they are far from common, when I constantly merged my energy body into itself that could be seen as a beneficial etheric implant.

but tentacled parasites…eer what exactly about them?

2 Likes

I think he means parasites that do the vampiric tendril thing. Like sending out some energy to pierce someone’s aura and drain them.
I dont think actual tentacle parasites exist. I hope not anyways. That would be disturbing.

2 Likes

I mean assuming the parasite isn’t an servitor, though there are some with tendrils but tendrils tend to be much more thin than tentacles

3 Likes

True lol.

They’re the fucking worst and most of my banishings and cleansings are done thanks to them.

Implants I am ignorant about but I’m all too familiar with parasites

1 Like

do you mean etheric implants as meant in 2012 portal blog (Cobra)? quantum bombs chained to our bodies?

1 Like

They do exist , they are called archons ,

3 Likes

And if anyone has a supper effective banishing for them , let me know

2 Likes

Why banish when you can devour

1 Like

I can get rid of them if you dont mind me projecting over and destroying them, I also fix the chakras and any holes in the aura. If you need help let me know

4 Likes

I would like an explanation of how to do this myself to see if I’ve actually done it correctly if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Implants are about the only thing id be interested in finding a good banishing for.

3 Likes

The Solar banishing ritual that Lady Eva posted here a while back.

1 Like

A good book to Buy is Enoch Petrucelly’s book of soul retrieval, there is a rite to curse archons, as well as a banishing rite of the goddess. It Invokes Isis, Hathor, Hekate, and Astarte and is pretty powerful!

5 Likes

I thought this said Testicle parasites at first LMFAO

7 Likes

Thanks dude , it seems to be a less covered topic but their influence is unfortunately vast , I will check it out

1 Like

Seems silly to try and curse something you believe have such a large influence on humanity by yourself :thinking:

I thought it would be applicable to if you are facing a one or two
Yourself as well