Envoke Azazel

If you mean evoke, then please use the search function in the upper right. There is plenty of information available on here giving instructions for basic evocation.

It boils down to:

Getting into trance

Opening the spirit’s seal.

Calling the spirit to come forth.

Pulling it down into form.

Communicating with the spirit.

7 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Do you mean evocation or envocation.

Evocation is summoning a spirit into a visible form before you, and communicating with that spirit.

Envocation is reversed possession which magicians like Kurtis Joseph has discussed.
Basically envocation is summoning a entity and leaving the body and then entering the actual spirit, using its eyes to see, sharing its mind and using its power literally becoming the spirit through alchemical means.

7 Likes

i did not know that but now i do thank you ’ i want to evoke Azazel for help in issuies i have been having

1 Like

Well have you done Evocation before ?.

1 Like

If not give this a look.

2 Likes

i have alot of those in the room im in i have worked alot with voodoo and witchcraft in my past and now i have been reading studying demons and Azazel for a months now and i feel ready

not with demons but with spirits who help me

1 Like

well, what kind of spirits?

if it’s Loa, you should dismiss them,
before conjuring demons, since their energys contradict each other,
and basically having Loa around banishes demons quite quickly.

Sin,

¥’B

1 Like

ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

what about spirits from cemeteries i do work with spirits from local ones alot ??

1 Like

those should be fine.

don’t worry.

ok thank you i have many with me for help in a potion my bf wanted a potion … ( sorry i can over exsplain or go offtopic easliy … ADHD sucks

1 Like

open seal and pullling it down ? im kinda cofused on that part i want o make sure im correct

to open the seal i use salt of oil right

and to brind down i bring it down with hand motion

only times ive done those was in casting a sigil seal in witchcraft

i just dont want to mess up or ofened Azazel

1 Like

No. I don’t even know what that is. You open the seal by sinking into trance and gazing at it.

It is this technique:

Again, no. When you are evoking a spirit, it is your will and energy that draws down the spirit from its plane of existence into ours, and condenses it into form.

1 Like

sorry im used to witchcraft but thankk you i reallly need to re read it

All I had to do was meditate on his sigil, and when it started changing in color and moving, I told him I thought he had been reaching out to me recently and asked him if he would make contact, and he was there, FAST.

2 Likes

If you decide to Invoke him, I recommend the guided mediation by Secret of the Gods. That’s how I met him.

2 Likes

who are they exacctly and may i have more info on them

1 Like