Entity to help with chakras

Have you ever worked with the Hindu gods for the purpose of developing your chakras? @DarkestKnight

2 Likes

Only Ganesha for the Muladhara. I never went any further than that, as I decided to skip the chakra system entirely and work through the Taoist system of meridians and dan tiens.

3 Likes

Ok thank you.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight I thought you had to work on chakras and Taoist … to get the most effect… I alternate between them. Though lately both at same time.
@Rikki1511 I hope you are not in a hurry although I under that feeling as if you have to do it make it so as in yesterday… like an urgency to be ready for somthing but you dont know what… But it turns out that you are the best practitioner within yourself to achieve this more than the assistance of spirits. Because when you enter that deeper meditations things start to happen.
Best of luck every one :blush:

1 Like

Paimon is a djinn, and if you read up, djinn are very powerful energy workers. He’s told me personally since I started working with him that I have a blocked throat chakra, and he and his subordinate demons can help. I have alexithymia, which means I have a problem expressing my emotions verbally, to the point where people think I’m some ungrateful bitch because I can’t say “thank you.” He’s worked on opening me up so where I can confess my worries better and express more gratitude. Just expect him to all of a sudden holler at you that your thoughts are too negative and for some reason that makes it dangerous for his djinn to work on your chakras, makes the energy unstable.

4 Likes

No, you don’t. Using the chakra system is a relatively new thing, and has only been part of the Western Magical Tradition since the late 1800’s, thanks to Blavatsky and her Theosophy. They are just one of the easiest systems to use because information on them is available everywhere thanks to the “New Age” hippies of the 1960’s.

Both the chakra system, and the Taoist systems are complete on their own, and can both lead to what is commonly referred to as kundalini (in Taoism it is known as the Greater Kan and Li) if you fully devote yourself to working them.

From what I’ve seen, though, most LHP practitioners don’t bother to fully develop their chakras. They seem to just get to a certain point and then “remove” them. Fully developing the chakras has been recorded in the literature as giving you certain nifty powers so I don’t know why more magicians don’t bother with fully developing them, but my guess is it takes too long.

4 Likes

Oh ok. Do you think he will work with me if I have a negative view on Islam? I don’t want King Paimon to fuck me up lol

Going with a magical theory stating that every thing and being is an entity, also, there is the option to try invoking Chakras themselves, using their yantras as sigils.

2 Likes

that I don’t know, I would err on the side of caution because Paimon thinks it’s funny to do things like send you to the psych ward

1 Like

Wtf. Damn

1 Like

This I disagree with completely.

If you tell a demon to open your chakras, what you actually mean is for them to open your energy pathways. Regardless of the system you’re working with or how you conceptualize that system, the demons know what you mean and can do exactly what you called them for.

Opening chakras with demons works just as well as opening them with hindu gods. In fact, if you’re use to working with demons they’ll work better than just suddenly working with a pantheon you have little to no experience with.

He has no love for Abrahamic religions. I honestly don’t think he cares.

3 Likes

@Rikki1511 this meditation would probably serve you better than trying to call up different spirits.

2 Likes

He doesn’t have a very positive view on it either, so I wouldn’t worry about that.

1 Like

Why would he think it’s funny? He is no sadist. I don’t know how closely you work with him, but he definitely does not enjoy fucking with people just for the heck of it. That doesn’t sound like him at all tbh.

3 Likes

As darkest knight has already mentioned I would go with the hindu pantheon as the chakra system did indeed originate from there

Specifically you can’t go wrong with Shiva or Kali

Even E.A. Koetting mentioned in one of his videos that there seemed to be a link between Abaddon and Kali but he wasn’t sure why.

So if you like demons and are on the fence about the hindu pantheon give Shiva and/or Kali a shot and see what happens

Word to the wise Shiva is known to be the easiest hindu god to approach which might be worth considering if you’re worried about pissing off entities in the past

3 Likes

You can also have live people help open your chakras, through visualization.
(If you can trust someone )

1 Like

maybe I’m casting malicious intent on him, but the first time I called on him and asked with help to understand my mind, I was hospitalized shortly afterwards… I did get advice (first time anyone ever linked my panic attacks to PTSD) but I had poisoned myself and it was overall a very unpleasant experience… It took a year for me to summon him again and when I asked why he did that he was like “why not? it helped”

It took you a year to contact him again because you were ill from the poisoning?

I’m sorry to hear that you has such a bad experience, but it was the consequence of your own actions, not King Paimon‘s. He didn’t make you poison yourself.

He can be very demanding, blunt, and brutally honest (like his reply to you indicated), but he can also be very kind and nurturing, and if you develop a trusting relationship with him, you will have a mentor and friend who always looks out for you.

2 Likes

@SapphireWitch666 I would like to share something with you that King Paimon told me today. He said this to me in response to my question why certain entities have a reputation of turning someone’s life upside down in some cases, like Belial or Lucifer. What you wrote was also in the back of my mind when I asked him. Here’s his answer:

“It’s this human existence that fucks people up. If it weren’t for the many ways it can wreak havoc in people’s lives and minds, then no Belial, no Lucifer, and no entity would ever have to cause chaos, or facilitate the outbreak of chaos, in order to create a new and better order. There are some nasty things out there with ill intentions, but we [meaning: “demons”, deities, etc.] want to help you, not wreck you.”

5 Likes